forum

[invalid] [duplicate] In-game post replay to Youtube feature

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[Clarity]
I don't know if this has been requested before or not, Since I'm new to the game. But I've tried two different recording softwares to record Osu! And neither worked.
I'm starting to get slightly frustrated, seeing as to how I only really play Osu and have a Gaming channel with no gaming videos.
It would be really nice if you could link your Youtube channel to Osu! and have an option to upload your replay to Youtube and have it render as you play, Or have it take you to your browser and open Youtube.
Or even just be able to have it so you have the choice to make the replay an Osu file or a File compatible with Youtube.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, or it can't be done. But it would be nice
Sorry if I'm being stupid

I have the tendency to do that.
Pawsu
There used to be a website that let you automatically upload replays to your youtube account, but that's a dead project now.

However, it seems that this idea has been denied a lot. See this quote from this thread.

MillhioreF wrote:

This has indeed been denied a billion times. Just use OBS and change the settings to have it output to local file instead of a stream channel - very low resource usage, and it creates a file that's already ready to upload to youtube or wherever. Very handy!