forum

Streams/acuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyubii
Now I've been playing for a bit more than 30days and have just about more than 1000pp but my biggest problem is getting 100's
I just don't understand when do you get 100' and when 300's ? Literally in one map i replayed it 60times because i would keep getting 100 on one note and idk why i pressed it just a tick before it popped ?? And also on those maps with huge circles but fast bpm i also get all 100's
ManuelOsuPlayer

redert7 wrote:

Now I've been playing for a bit more than 30days and have just about more than 1000pp but my biggest problem is getting 100's
I just don't understand when do you get 100' and when 300's ? Literally in one map i replayed it 60times because i would keep getting 100 on one note and idk why i pressed it just a tick before it popped ?? And also on those maps with huge circles but fast bpm i also get all 100's
Use autoplay mod to watch a SS play. So you can understand the rhythm better.
You can use AR circle to press the keys at good timming to get into the rhythm easier and help you to learn.
N0thingSpecial
You either tap too early or too late, there should be a bar at the bottom of your screen that's shows you how early or how late you tapped
KupcaH

N0thingSpecial wrote:

You either tap too early or too late, there should be a bar at the bottom of your screen that's shows you how early or how late you tapped
This guy knows

play more
Teh Kotak_old
Don't retry