forum

Meco - Star Wars Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 1:05:29 AM

Artist: Meco
Title: Star Wars Theme
Tags: Disco
BPM: 124.2
Filesize: 4337kb
Play Time: 02:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Luigi's Insane (4.58 stars, 188 notes)
  2. Luigi's Normal (3.54 stars, 133 notes)
  3. m980's Easy (1.62 stars, 100 notes)
  4. m980's Insane (4.8 stars, 236 notes)
Download: Meco - Star Wars Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I was planning to do this song a while ago, but it slipped my mind. It gets a bit dull in the middle, but I hope the storyboarded stuff helps to make up for that.

... This is the "Star Wars Disco," by the way.

Added M980's easy and insane, and started working on Hard mode.

Edit again: Hard Mode complete. :) Swapped some difficulty names around, though.

Done

Edit: Added kiai time

Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
I've been kinda busy. Here's what i did, but it was a rush job, so look it over carefully(i think the 2nd section in particular is off)

Download: Meco - Star Wars Theme (LuigiHann) [Cyclone[Timing1]].osu
m980
Hey Luigi!

Made my Difficulties.. You don't need to use them.. But if you want.. You can use them..

And Yes.. I did ask Luigihann if I could make these before I actually made these.. So don't say stuff like.. "OMG WHY YOU STEAL!" or something like that..

Man I suck at choosing the right notes to add beatsounds to..

Edit : Changed a few things for Luigihann (By Request)
Loginer
[m980's Insane]: Remove the 4's in all four combos between 01:19:621 and 01:25:141. Also consider remaking all sliders in the beatmap, most of them are pretty ugly.

Overall: I'm pretty sure this song has a single BPM. I'll try to mess with the timing later. <.< Nope, NVM.
Also, that storyboarded ship flies in front of the lightsaber.
m980
Loginer's Modding was for my Difficulty.. so I changed the difficulty..

Also changed around some beats.

Hope they aren't ugly now..

Edit : Ugh..

Added breaks to match Luigi's Difficulties for Insane.. Luigihann dosen't care about Easy apparently..
Also snapped with Awp's Timing

Download: EastNewSound x Irus - ENS-Megamix feat.LiLA cRecords (Shinxyn) [Mafia].osu
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Added. Those sliders do look nice.

As for the ship going in front of the lightsaber, do I really need to change that? The background is clearly not to scale, so I don't see why the tiny ship couldn't fly in front of the giant Vader.
ThePassingShadow
The only critique for m980's Insane that I have is the spinner at 01:45 could be shortened by 0.5 - 0.75 seconds or so. The slider afterwards is a bit tough to hit and the spinner's end doesn't seem to go with anything in particular, so letting it end early would work.

Otherwise, great spacing and timing. Excellently made.
Echo
I don't see anything wrong with it.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
excusing the rare neglected absense of eighth snaps and BAM <3