This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Combo Commander
400 posts
No kudosu yet.
I don't have much of a mod, so here's something else.

I really think that there needs to be a difficulty in between these two. The difficulty gap between them is totally bizarre, and with the way it is now will never make it past the Ranking Process.
The jumps in the Cute Little Luma diff are huge compared to anything in the Normal difficulty, and not to mention how hard they are to read. The circle:slider ratio is insane, with most objects in the Normal being sliders and the top diff only having 3.

I can't really mod this map because I disagree greatly with the top difficulty's structure and the map's spread. I really believe that there needs to either be a Normal (Change Moody's to an Easy) or the top diff needs to be completely re-structured to be played like an Advanced or a Normal.

Thank you.
Combo Commander
415 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3
Image  Moody's Normal : Image  Cute Little Luma :

eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!
Combo Commander
380 posts
Acnos wrote:
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3 Okiwis uwu

Image  Cute Little Luma :
  • 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? Bueno, tu ejemplo es mas o menos similar al slider que esta actualmente en el mapa, pero considerare rotarlo un poco mas a la izquierda :)

RIP. mejor lo dejo como esta xD

eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!

Combo Commander
380 posts
Stingy wrote:
I don't have much of a mod, so here's something else.

I really think that there needs to be a difficulty in between these two. The difficulty gap between them is totally bizarre, and with the way it is now will never make it past the Ranking Process.
The jumps in the Cute Little Luma diff are huge compared to anything in the Normal difficulty, and not to mention how hard they are to read. The circle:slider ratio is insane, with most objects in the Normal being sliders and the top diff only having 3.

I can't really mod this map because I disagree greatly with the top difficulty's structure and the map's spread. I really believe that there needs to either be a Normal (Change Moody's to an Easy) or the top diff needs to be completely re-structured to be played like an Advanced or a Normal.

Thank you.

Ok then, i will use your map Itz Mr. Grim to explain the situation with the difficulty "gap" youre talking about. In your mapset, Stingy, the gap between Polka´s Normal and your hard is very high, going from 1,88 to 3,16. Dont you think thats BIZARRE?, also, the gap isnt problematic here, since there is a lot of mapsets that have that "bizzare" gap youre saying. Lets remember that the original Cute Little Luma was a 3,10* diff, which i nerfed because previous modders asked for it. Before talking, make your RESEARCH

The circle/slider ratio isnt a problem either, since moody used some sounds to make the normal diff, while im using ALL OF THEM and using circles to emphasize those sounds.

Now, i appreciate your effort to give some "feedback" but just threw your opinion about it. Thats doesnt look cool at all.
Beat Clicker
56 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi #modreqs

Moody's Normal

Cute Little Luma

Y bueno, eso seria lo que encontré para un mapa simple y tranquilo. Good Luck!
Combo Commander
380 posts
wolf3211 wrote:
Hi #modreqs Hola! :D

Cute Little Luma

• 00:02:718 (1) - Desactiva este nc, no escucho un sonido diferente al anterior circle y menos aun fuerte El NC esta ahi por el sonido que viene despues, es decir, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4), y con ese NC, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4) sigue los mismos patrones que, por ejemplo, 00:11:904 (1,2,3,4) o 00:20:811 (1,2,3,4)
  • 00:18:028 (5) - Es un poco raro tener la cola del slider apuntando a esta dirección, cuando 00:18:863 (1) - esta hacia la derecha Tienes razon. Yo tambien lo veia medio extraño, pero despues no le preste atencion. Lo arreglare cuando pueda y hare que vaya hacia la derecha :)
  • 00:26:657 (5) - Podrías intentar hacer un slider circular, para que este cree un blanket con 00:28:327 (4) - Tendria que pensarlo bastante,
    pero creo que el slider que esta ahi esta bien.

Y bueno, eso seria lo que encontré para un mapa simple y tranquilo. Good Luck! Gracias buen hombre!
Rhythm Incarnate
2,710 posts
No kudosu yet.
Acnos wrote:
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3
Image  Moody's Normal : Image  Cute Little Luma :

eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!

Gracias por checkear

Solo hice un arreglo

http://puu.sh/xwQgU/607a6eee4c.osu
Combo Commander
380 posts
Quick message saying that I can't update the map for at least 1 week, since I'll be traveling with my family to do some papers and stuff like that, so we can have our own car :) please understand. When I can found time, I'll update it

EDIT: Im back! Ready to get some mods :)
Rhythm Incarnate
5,757 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
NM from #modreqs

moody's normal
00:00:770 (1,3) - moverlo al principio del slider 2 puede servir para un mejor flow
00:27:213 (5,2) - error de stack xD

cute little luma
la ar puede ser 7, 7.5 no encaja
00:10:234 (3,4) - entiendo que es una diff con jumps pero esto es demasiado en esta parte
00:28:327 (4,5,6) - la musica se esta "desvaneciendo" aqui, por lo que puedes hacer que el spacing se reduzca progresivamente en su lugar, no crees?

buena suerte~
Combo Commander
380 posts
Underforest wrote:
NM from #modreqs hola :)

cute little luma
la ar puede ser 7, 7.5 no encaja Ok :o
00:10:234 (3,4) - entiendo que es una diff con jumps pero esto es demasiado en esta parte Reduje el jump considerablemente. Espero que funcione.
00:28:327 (4,5,6) - la musica se esta "desvaneciendo" aqui, por lo que puedes hacer que el spacing se reduzca progresivamente en su lugar, no crees? Si, pero el volumen de la musica no baja de manera tan rapida, por lo tanto, no creo necesario bajarle tanto el spacing (por lo menos eso pienso yo). De todas maneras, reduje el spacing de 00:28:049 (3,4) - (hice lo mismo que con el primer problema que escribiste) y movi 00:28:884 (5,6) hacia la izquierda para que se viera "mejor" :S

Tambien acomode el jump en 00:18:863 (1,2,3) para que asi siga el mismo spacing que los otros 2 jumps que existian anteriormente :P

buena suerte~ Muchas gracias por el mod chamo! :D :D :D
Last edited by Joe Castle on , edited 3 times in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,710 posts
No kudosu yet.
osu! Alumni
3,318 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello Joe Castle! I am sorry for being late ;w; This is your mod from my Queue!

~General~

• I had issues with the timing tbh. I tried to set this manually and I got:
    BPM: 107,81 (this 0.03 difference looks nazi but it really affects on the elements because if you hear carefully with 25% playback rate some elements like 00:03:553 (2) - 00:09:677 (1,2) - seem to be offtimed)
    Offset: It's set too early right now (you can check with your whistles hitsounds). I have 778 (+8)ms. Try this and let me know!
  • I will mod hitsounding here since both diffs are using the same: 00:03:553 (2) - being the higher pitch on the tail you should use whistle on it instead of using it on the head (two close whistles like that sound bad imo), 00:07:728 (2) - I would remove the whistle from the tail here so the one on the head is more emphasized as it should, 00:08:564 (3,4) - I would use whistle on both here because the pitches are higher on both elements and if you apply what I said about 00:07:728 (2) - these two whistles would fill in the best way imo, 00:10:234 (2) - I would use whistle on the tail too because of the stronger pitch, 00:13:017 (3) - here as well because it has the same intensity of 00:12:182 (2) - 's head and if you do so use whistle on 00:15:244 (3) - 's head as well, same for next parts that are similar. Well, it's a personal taste but I would set them like this xP
  • Move your mapset to pending

~Moody's Normal

~Cute Little Luma~

• 00:00:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is the only pattern in which there is inconsistency in the spacing compared to the rest of the map. Make it consistent? It would be awesome and nice xP

I have #feelz in my #kokoro right now TwT Check the timing issues and hitsounding suggestions btw xP
Good luck for the rank!
Combo Commander
380 posts
Chewin wrote:
Hello Joe Castle! I am sorry for being late ;w; This is your mod from my Queue! Hi chewin!

~General~

• I had issues with the timing tbh. I tried to set this manually and I got:
    BPM: 107,81 (this 0.03 difference looks nazi but it really affects on the elements because if you hear carefully with 25% playback rate some elements like 00:03:553 (2) - 00:09:677 (1,2) - seem to be offtimed)
    Offset: It's set too early right now (you can check with your whistles hitsounds). I have 778 (+8)ms. Try this and let me know! Ok, ill adjust those things :)
  • I will mod hitsounding here since both diffs are using the same:
    00:03:553 (2) - being the higher pitch on the tail you should use whistle on it instead of using it on the head (two close whistles like that sound bad imo) 00:07:728 (2) - I would remove the whistle from the tail here so the one on the head is more emphasized as it should
    00:08:564 (3,4) - I would use whistle on both here because the pitches are higher on both elements and if you apply what I said about 00:07:728 (2) - these two whistles would fill in the best way imo
    00:10:234 (2) - I would use whistle on the tail too because of the stronger pitch
    00:13:017 (3) - here as well because it has the same intensity of 00:12:182 (2) - 's head and if you do so use whistle on 00:15:244 (3) - 's head as well, same for next parts that are similar. Well, it's a personal taste but I would set them like this xP Well... ill stick with the current placement uwu sorry paisano (?)
  • Move your mapset to pending Whoops, sorry xD

~Cute Little Luma~

• 00:00:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is the only pattern in which there is inconsistency in the spacing compared to the rest of the map. Make it consistent? It would be awesome and nice xP Reduced the spacing a bit more, but not too much, because it would make the pattern look kinda weird.

I have #feelz in my #kokoro right now TwT Check the timing issues and hitsounding suggestions btw xP Thats why i mapped this song,
because of the childhood uwuwuwuwuwu

Good luck for the rank! Thank you so much paisano :3
Beatmap Nominator
2,961 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
omaigod :v

General
  • Mejor bg (+calidad +ligera)
  • "soft-hitnormal2.mp3" es un mp3, pls usa un wav

Moody's Normal

regreso despues del Gero
Combo Commander
380 posts
ezek wrote:
omaigod :v

General
  • Mejor bg (+calidad +ligera) Cambiado uwu, gracias por el BG
  • "soft-hitnormal2.mp3" es un mp3, pls usa un wav Cambiado uwu

regreso despues del Gero Vale :O

gracias por la ayuda ese uwu

Vamos a esperar al panita moody para que revise el mod de chewin y el tuyo uwu
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 74 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next