forum

Unready as host in multiplayer lobby

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +86
Topic Starter
Toxi
Its quite annoying in a multiplayer lobby that whenever you ready up as host, you cant unready unless you go into the song select menu. I think there should be a button above the Start Game button. This would be useful if you accidently ready up and cant change your mods as host.
Nathanael
This could happen in the lazer client.
[Peachy]

Nathanael wrote:

I hope so, this would be pretty nice to have
Topic Starter
Toxi

Nathanael wrote:

Cool, its in the lazer client, but some people might not want to switch to lazer. So it could still have a use in the older versions of the game
Sandy Hoey

Toxi wrote:

Nathanael wrote:

Cool, its in the lazer client, but some people might not want to switch to lazer. So it could still have a use in the older versions of the game
Lazer would be a complete replacement for the current client. It is not just another game update
Topic Starter
Toxi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Lazer would be a complete replacement for the current client. It is not just another game update
In an email to peppy, i asked about lazer and if the old client would still be there. His answer was that the old client will still be here when lazer is released.
Loved_old_1
Clicking the song select isn't so hard but sure why not add this
Topic Starter
Toxi

Loved wrote:

Clicking the song select isn't so hard but sure why not add this
That unreadies everybody though
Pawsu

Toxi wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

In an email to peppy, i asked about lazer and if the old client would still be there. His answer was that the old client will still be here when lazer is released.

There will be no new features for the old client, so this will be for lazer.