forum

Maybe it's a little bit late but hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_SkyFall
Hi, I'm a 15 years old boy who lives in Italy. I registered to Osu! 3 years ago but i started to play (Osu!Mania) a little bit more seriously only some months ago. I never took a look at the forum page so this is the first post I do. I can only play 4K beatmaps but since I feel like I'm getting worse I started to try to learn some 6-7k songs (even tho I'm really bad at it). Also, I feel like maybe it's time to take a little break from the game 'cause everytime i play i feel tilted or sad because, as I said, i feel like I'm really getting worse lol. I do like anime a lot, in fact I think I'll go watch one now to relax a bit :p. I also love music. I like a lot Metal songs, chill ones (LoFi hiphop) and also some OSTs from anime are really great. I've got a classical and an electric guitar and I also take lessons but lately i feel lazy so I'm not practicing a lot.
Well, it's not a really good introduction but I don't know what to say. Oh, and if my english isn't correct, my apologies :D
DJ Enetro
I wish I knew Italian but I I learn too many languages my head will burst

Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
_SkyFall

DJ Enetro wrote:

I wish I knew Italian but I I learn too many languages my head will burst

Welcome to the forums
Oh I'm glad to hear that ^^
I like languages too in fact I go to a school where I learn them. I learn English, French (I'm only a little bit good at writing not speaking) and from September I will also learn Russian and Japanese :D.
45Traeath

DJ Enetro wrote:

I learn too many languages my head will burst
Mine already reached its limit for 6.

Holy Shrek, "3 years". That's the longest time in silence I've ever seen. I was late by 8 months ( '. .)

That aside, you should get a drink anyway for the welcome ( '-')7U
Topic Starter
_SkyFall

45Traeath wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

I learn too many languages my head will burst
Mine already reached its limit for 6.

Holy Shrek, "3 years". That's the longest time in silence I've ever seen. I was late by 8 months ( '. .)

That aside, you should get a drink anyway for the welcome ( '-')7U
Ahaha yeah I know, that's "a little bit" late :P
Thank you for the drink tho :D
raszka
Ooooooh an italian compatriot! welcome to the forums, benvenuto.
Topic Starter
_SkyFall

Vieira wrote:

Ooooooh an italian compatriot! welcome to the forums, benvenuto.
Grazie mille! :D
Softwarm
Hi there, do you happen to have a list of anime you've watched? What about some of your favorite bands, who are they? What prompted this introduction post, a whim? Feel free to share a little bit more about yourself, or some of your social media (if that's not too personal) so we can get bridge the knowledge gap.
Topic Starter
_SkyFall

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Hi there, do you happen to have a list of anime you've watched? What about some of your favorite bands, who are they? What prompted this introduction post, a whim? Feel free to share a little bit more about yourself, or some of your social media (if that's not too personal) so we can get bridge the knowledge gap.
Hi. Well, I wanted to start to post or at least to take part in the forum so I thought it was a good idea to do an introduction of myself. Maybe you're right, that was not a really good introduction tho. So let me just try to remedy.

My name is Nicolò, I live in the north Italy and I'm 15 years old (this December, 16). I'm introvert and shy and I feel like I prefer staying at home in front of my pc than meeting people. Not like I hate people but it's just troublesome. I do have friends tho.
When I was in middle school I was that shy that I couldn't even hug people because it was too much (my parents too lol). It took a lot of effort for me to do it.

Now I'll start with your advices.
So, I watch anime since i was 10/11 years old. The first one i watched (apart the ones I watched on TV) was "Sora no Otoshimono" or maybe "Soul Eater" (I don't really remember). Then I started to watch more "common" anime like, for example, Death Note. I do have some favourite anime which I'd like to suggest you or to who reads this (always if you do watch anime). The're Clannad (both of the seasons), Monogatari series, Durarara!!, Welcome to the NHK, Steins;Gate, March comes in like a lion, Toradora, When They Cry and also, why not, yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru.
I do have a list of the anime i watched tho, so I'll post it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1infeuonep249f/ANIME+LIST+eng.txt . I started to write the titles of anime i watched only since March I think so they're not all of them.

Now, let's talk about music. I like lots of music genres as alternative rock, hard rock, lofi hiphop and others. The one that I prefer is Metal (which is actually a little bit generic). The bands which I'm listening lately are: Oh Hiroshima (I'm listening to their album "In silence we yearn" right now :P), System of a Down, Gojira, Korn, Metallica, Maximum the Hormone, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin and others I don't remember right now.
I also play the guitar as I said above. I started three years ago with classical guitar. I lasted one year and two/three months of music lessons (one hour every week) before i started to feel like it was an obligation (even though I actually like playing my guitar). So I dropped and the later year (I don't know if it's grammatically correct sorry) I decided to start with electric guitar at the same music school. From then I never dropped again (It's been a year) and hopefully I won't.

Also, another thing that i like are foreign languages. The one I prefer is English, but I also study French and from this September I'll begin to study also Russian and Japanese (for Japanese I'll take lessons in another school). I'd like to travel abroad a lot even though the only places I've been to are Croatia and Austria (with my school). I'd love to visit Japan, the big cities as well as the countryside. And maybe live there, who knows? That's too early to decide lol, but lots of people say Japanese do too much overwork and lots of people who went to live there weren't as happy as they thought they would be.

About Social medias, I don't use them a lot. I only have facebook (which I only use to chat and watch news when I'm bored) and Instagram (i did post like two or three photos, but I no longer post them :P).

Other than Osu! I used to play League of Legends (I quit it 4 months ago because the internet connection was really bad on that period) which is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena I guess?) and the best I reached in ranked was Gold 4 60LP (which is not that good :D). Now instead of League of Legends I also play Black Desert which is a MMORPG. I enjoy it a lot and in 4-5 days I reached level 55 :D.

Uhhm, I don't really know what else to say, my life as a 15 years old is not that excting :D.
Hopefully this time it's a better introduction.
Ryoid
Welcome to the forum XD
Feel free to add me to your friend list if you want

_SkyFall wrote:

I prefer staying at home in front of my pc than meeting people. Not like I hate people but it's just troublesome. I do have friends tho
Same,when my friend ask me to hang out, i say no, i prefer to just read book or even sit on my computer all day(if i have that much time)
Well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game :)
Cahyono29
welcome :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here.
Softwarm
Dude. This is the best fucking introduction I've ever gotten out of someone, ever. That aside, if you're ever interested in playing some games with me or just talking feel free to add me/message me.
Topic Starter
_SkyFall

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Dude. This is the best fucking introduction I've ever gotten out of someone, ever. That aside, if you're ever interested in playing some games with me or just talking feel free to add me/message me.
Lol, thank you tho.
I added you ^^