forum

[invalid] Ability to use Stabe Fallback sliders on Stable Latest

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
vembress
A skin I worked on that I really like is designed for Fallback but I dont want to miss out on the Stable Latest features.

When you play HD on Fallback, only the number dissapears. Where as on Latest the whole hitcircle dissapears. It'd be nice to have the skin.ini option to bring that back. My skin won't work as designed without it..
Caput Mortuum
It's a game changing stuff lol
Pawsu
Fallback is not recommended to play on, as the features are old and outdated. It should only be played on if your computer can't handle the latest versions. It will eventually be removed. Sorry, I don't think this will happen.
Topic Starter
vembress
I only want the option for the number to dissapear only and not the whole hitcircle when playing Hidden again. I worked hard on my skin and i'm sure there are other people who woudl appreciate the old slider style :<
Pawsu

vembress wrote:

I only want the option for the number to dissapear only and not the whole hitcircle when playing Hidden again. I worked hard on my skin and i'm sure there are other people who woudl appreciate the old slider style :<
I don't think there's any plans to bring back the old style right now, hence what Smoogi said on this thread.
Topic Starter
vembress
I have no issue with the dissapearing sliders I think it's a good idea. I just want the option to have only the number dissapear on Hidden like it used to, along with the dissapearing slider.
Caput Mortuum
Like i said before, it's a game changing stuff, not just for aesthetic lol. It makes EZHD or HD in general easier to hit.