forum

Read This Message!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
Hello! It's A Me, Alexkuzi And It's Has Been Many Years Or So Since I First Play OSU! My YouTube Name Is Alex The Japan Fan! Link Is Here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCELq3OU42j07qhwsxL2bfgQ Now If You Like My YouTube Content And Want To See My New Videos When They Come out, Then Subscribe For More Videos! And If You're One Of The Best People Ever To Me, Then Comment On My Videos And Never Put Dank Meme's In The Comments Of My YouTube Channel! Now If You What To Mail Me Here's My E-mail If You're Not A Stranger: (alexhood366@gmail.com)
OK All Done Now! And Can You Help Me LiveStream OSU! With The Latest Version Of OBS! Thank You And Comment The Comments On My YouTube Channel Now!! :) :)
Sandy Hoey
This forum is not the place to post advertisement for your channel. You can post your new osu! realted videos here if you want to. Also, placing your personal email on a public forum is probably not smart. But welcome to the internet, and the osu! forums
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

This forum is not the place to post advertisement for your channel. You can post your new videos here if you want to. Also, placing your personal email on a public forum is probably not smart. But welcome to the internet, and the osu! forums
Thank you! And WOW! That The Form Link You Send Me Said It Was Made 10 years ago. That's old as fuck, not to mention OSU Came Out 10 Years Ago too. Its Living Longer Than The OSU Game On The Ds!
babble4
mate.
self advertisement isnt cool for school
yes this post is oLD.
Jun Maeda
Welcome. ^^
Faye
Welcome to Osu, but as mentioned above - this isn't the place for advertising!!
Shurelia
Please let the unused thread , dies.