This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 12:07:43 AM

Artist: Sasaki Sayaka
Title: Exceed the Destiny (short ver.)
Source: 超昂神騎エクシール
Tags: Choukou Shinki Ixseal Beat Valkyrie Kyriel アリスソフト AliceSoft Alice Soft
BPM: 183
Filesize: 28717kb
Play Time: 01:52
Difficulties Available:
  • Easy (1.49 stars, 128 notes)
  • Extra (5.45 stars, 433 notes)
  • Extreme (5.49 stars, 458 notes)
  • Hard (3.34 stars, 262 notes)
  • Hyper (3.71 stars, 308 notes)
  • Insane (4.61 stars, 368 notes)
  • Normal (2.14 stars, 161 notes)

Download: Sasaki Sayaka - Exceed the Destiny (short ver.)
Download: Sasaki Sayaka - Exceed the Destiny (short ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#28 佐咲紗花 - Exceed the Destiny
<<Previous | - Full List - | Next>>
超昂神騎エクシール
Game OP Theme | 2017


No one loves my map, no one favs my map, no one likes me.
Damn how to defeat the boss in 65 Days? WTF Alicesoft
=======
超脱宿命
Audio Tuning by me
Last edited by Shad0w1and on , edited 47 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,702 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
from #chinese

EX
00:01:074 (2) - copy from 00:00:583 (1) - for better look
01:15:828 (1) - 4th point 149,169 for better look
good work
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,157 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
e
  • you use 1/2 rhythm a lot in the difficulty, which makes the rhythm not as easy to follow for super beginners. I suggest renaming the difficulty to something like Standard
  • 00:45:172 - whistle meant to be here? not present in other diffs except for normal (check for normal too pls)
  • 01:02:386 (2,3,4,1) - not really suitable for an easy difficulty imo, too dense and flow not as straight forward
  • 01:08:123 (1) - excessive NC? same at 01:36:812 (1) -

n

h seems fine

hy

i

x seems fine

ex
00:33:041 (3,1) - spacing a bit too high imo, especailly compared to the similar part at 00:30:418 (3,4) -

glgl
User avatar
Beat Clicker
73 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello, from my mod queue, sorry for late mod i was sleeping


insane
00:11:730 (1,2,3,1) - i think adding more space between these object would be good to match the intensity
00:20:582 (2,3) - making the slider a bit facing upward will help people for not breaking on it
01:12:058 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - for people who are just playing insane will alternate on this and miss, adding more space will prevent them for doing it

extra
00:12:222 (1,1) - sharp angle to stream is not that easy to hit i think
01:35:582 (4,1) - flipping the slider vertically and making it a bit far would be easier to hit

i think that's it for me, gl with the map :)
User avatar
Star Shooter
235 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, m4m from my queue :) Please mod this map.


Easy
  • 00:05:828 (1) - I know this might be very hard or impossible to implement as there's not much space between this spinner and next slider but it would be great if this spinner end at 00:07:632 - along with vocals.
  • 00:18:123 - Put Normal Additions and clap? There's a lack of strong kick in hitsounds at this moment.
  • 01:02:386 (2) - This slider is really hard to read as it emphasize vocals in a strange way and it avoid white ticks. Try to rearrange this slider into something more player-friendly.
  • 01:23:861 (3) - It's really bugging me, but click of this slider doesn't correspond to anything in music. It should start at 01:23:697 and end at 01:24:189 (just like now).
  • 01:36:812 (1) - Unnecessary NC, I guess.
  • 01:46:812 (1) - Try whistle at the end of this spinner.


Normal
  • 00:05:828 (1) - Check Easy diff.
  • 00:41:730 (1) - Hm, this slider could be arranged in a better way, it's quite long and probably some players would try to click at slider 00:42:550 (3) on red tick before. I suggest to shorten 00:41:730 (1) - to white tick and add circle at 00:42:386 (2). This should help with vocal emphasizement.
  • 00:48:943 (2,1) - That's kinda weird, but there's a vocal which is completely omitted for... I don't know, nothing? :p If you use Ctrl+G on this pattern, you can see this will rhythmically fit to actual melody and vocals! Consider rearrangement of this section.
  • 01:11:074 (3) - Add NC, just like you put it here: 01:08:123 (1).
  • 01:46:812 (1) - Maybe put this circle at the center of map?


Hard

Hyper

Insane
  • 01:13:369 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Similar to Hyper and Extra, this part is unnecessarily spaced compared to the rest of map. And that "star" shape should be polished ;)


Extra
  • 00:33:533 (2,3) - Try Ctrl+G on these circles, it should be easier to read.
  • 01:12:058 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Seriously... There's absolutely no reason to put something like that, it's just a difficulty spike that forces star rating from 4.91 to 5.45... The pattern change is incredibly sudden and unexpected after quite easy part at 01:10:746 (1,2,3,4) which should at least warn and prepare players to play this pattern as you can hear a buildup in music (vocals, melody). You can try to put stream like as in highest diff, but more compressed and containing more "recovery" 1/4 sliders. Even spinner would be better :p


Extreme
  • 00:40:254 (1,2,3,4,1) - There's something wrong with flow... Direction of this slider makes it broken, it should be faced up imho :p

It's so hard to find anything wrong with this mapset, it's a very consistent and well done map!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
ts8zs wrote:
from #chinese

EX
00:01:074 (2) - copy from 00:00:583 (1) - for better look
01:15:828 (1) - 4th point 149,169 for better look
good work

a q p w wrote:
e
  • you use 1/2 rhythm a lot in the difficulty, which makes the rhythm not as easy to follow for super beginners. I suggest renaming the difficulty to something like Standard :arrow: name does not matter, ez allow 1/2 anyways
  • 00:45:172 - whistle meant to be here? not present in other diffs except for normal (check for normal too pls)
  • 01:02:386 (2,3,4,1) - not really suitable for an easy difficulty imo, too dense and flow not as straight forward
  • 01:08:123 (1) - excessive NC? same at 01:36:812 (1) -

n

h seems fine

hy

i

x seems fine

ex
00:33:041 (3,1) - spacing a bit too high imo, especailly compared to the similar part at 00:30:418 (3,4) -

glgl
User avatar
Combo Commander
345 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
M4M




EASY
00:32:713 (1,2,3) - 感覺用這個會比較好 http://i.imgur.com/zKbmW8J.png 沒人聲剛好跟到琴聲
00:35:336 (1,2,3) - ^ 感覺這也跟到人聲又跟到琴聲 ((等等.. 這邊其實我不確定你在跟什麼聲音
00:37:959 (1) - 這個也是 :? 我會選擇跟琴聲




唉唉我摸不出什麼東西 射星 抱歉 Orz







User avatar
Elite Mapper: Aspirant
4,236 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Extreme

00:39:927 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - I don't relaly like this movement xP The circular flow + linear flow just felt really weird together. I would have curved the second half of the stream a bit moer. right now its so flat ppl will just play it like a straight line isntead of playing with the curve that you gave it from earlier.
01:02:386 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Felt really forced in terms of jumps, compared to stuff like 01:00:418 (1,2,3) - . You put the big spacing on more important sounds, but in this section they are all jumps. It would be better if you switched the spacing on 01:06:812 - because theres a very noticeable change in pace here that would complement larger spacing choices.
01:42:713 (7,8,1) - This part messes up the rotational flow compeltely xP. You can try rotating all of 01:42:877 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - by like ~ 30 degrees .

Extra

00:07:960 (1) - Remove one repeat? Easy to break with a structure like this. Or use two kicksliders instead?
00:39:271 (1,2,3,4) - Looks kinda messed up, like you didn't rotate them correctily. I think 4 especially stands out.

Insane

00:07:960 (1,1,2,3) - Same as extra
01:25:664 (2,1) - Overlap looks pretty bad

Hyper

00:15:501 (3,4) - Makes more sense to Ctrl+G the rhythm imo
00:18:123 (3,4) - ^etc..
00:40:582 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,1,2) - This whole section is really all situated in the same small area of the screen. See if you can move some patterns around and use more area cuz its kinda weird playing in the same section for like 10 seconds.

Hard


00:42:386 (2,1) - Wish you could avoid these kinds of aesthetics, they cause unnecessary clutter on the screen,
01:01:238 (5,1) - Could be overlapped a bit better.
~
Image

01:33:533 (3,4) - Sounds better ctrl+G'ed.

Normal

01:38:779 (2,3) - Spacing is a bit inconsistent here.

Easy

Looks fine




The set could benefit from another 2 mods or something... some parts still feel like they could be polished more. Anyways, call me when its 12 SP~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
wa_ wrote:
Hi, m4m from my queue :) Please mod this map.


Easy
  • 00:05:828 (1) - I know this might be very hard or impossible to implement as there's not much space between this spinner and next slider but it would be great if this spinner end at 00:07:632 - along with vocals.
  • 00:18:123 - Put Normal Additions and clap? There's a lack of strong kick in hitsounds at this moment.
  • 01:02:386 (2) - This slider is really hard to read as it emphasize vocals in a strange way and it avoid white ticks. Try to rearrange this slider into something more player-friendly.
  • 01:23:861 (3) - It's really bugging me, but click of this slider doesn't correspond to anything in music. It should start at 01:23:697 and end at 01:24:189 (just like now).
  • 01:36:812 (1) - Unnecessary NC, I guess.
  • 01:46:812 (1) - Try whistle at the end of this spinner.


Normal
  • 00:05:828 (1) - Check Easy diff.
  • 00:41:730 (1) - Hm, this slider could be arranged in a better way, it's quite long and probably some players would try to click at slider 00:42:550 (3) on red tick before. I suggest to shorten 00:41:730 (1) - to white tick and add circle at 00:42:386 (2). This should help with vocal emphasizement.
  • 00:48:943 (2,1) - That's kinda weird, but there's a vocal which is completely omitted for... I don't know, nothing? :p If you use Ctrl+G on this pattern, you can see this will rhythmically fit to actual melody and vocals! Consider rearrangement of this section.
  • 01:11:074 (3) - Add NC, just like you put it here: 01:08:123 (1).
  • 01:46:812 (1) - Maybe put this circle at the center of map?


Hard

Hyper

Insane
  • 01:13:369 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Similar to Hyper and Extra, this part is unnecessarily spaced compared to the rest of map. And that "star" shape should be polished ;)


Extra
  • 00:33:533 (2,3) - Try Ctrl+G on these circles, it should be easier to read.
  • 01:12:058 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Seriously... There's absolutely no reason to put something like that, it's just a difficulty spike that forces star rating from 4.91 to 5.45... The pattern change is incredibly sudden and unexpected after quite easy part at 01:10:746 (1,2,3,4) which should at least warn and prepare players to play this pattern as you can hear a buildup in music (vocals, melody). You can try to put stream like as in highest diff, but more compressed and containing more "recovery" 1/4 sliders. Even spinner would be better :p


Extreme
  • 00:40:254 (1,2,3,4,1) - There's something wrong with flow... Direction of this slider makes it broken, it should be faced up imho :p

It's so hard to find anything wrong with this mapset, it's a very consistent and well done map!

other all fixed
gary00737 wrote:
M4M




EASY
00:32:713 (1,2,3) - 感覺用這個會比較好 http://i.imgur.com/zKbmW8J.png 沒人聲剛好跟到琴聲
00:35:336 (1,2,3) - ^ 感覺這也跟到人聲又跟到琴聲 ((等等.. 這邊其實我不確定你在跟什麼聲音
00:37:959 (1) - 這個也是 :? 我會選擇跟琴聲




唉唉我摸不出什麼東西 射星 抱歉 Orz








差不多

Monstrata wrote:
Extreme

00:39:927 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - I don't relaly like this movement xP The circular flow + linear flow just felt really weird together. I would have curved the second half of the stream a bit moer. right now its so flat ppl will just play it like a straight line isntead of playing with the curve that you gave it from earlier. :arrow: I think it fits tho, more importantly, because as you can see my structure is actually build on this, small adjustment will result in rearrange a huge section and might broken my other pattern, since I think its fine so keep i guess..
01:02:386 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Felt really forced in terms of jumps, compared to stuff like 01:00:418 (1,2,3) - . You put the big spacing on more important sounds, but in this section they are all jumps. It would be better if you switched the spacing on 01:06:812 - because theres a very noticeable change in pace here that would complement larger spacing choices. :arrow: well the spacing here I think is fine because firstly they are different sections, and as you can see that 00:51:074 (1,2,1,2) - 00:53:697 (1,2,3) - 00:55:664 (1,2,3) - these beats have vocal support, so I give them larger spacing than 00:55:172 (1,2,3) - 00:53:041 (1,2,3) - etc. then you look at 01:02:386 (1,2) - 01:03:205 (4,5) - with the vocal support, the spacing is actually consistent. the only problem might be 01:03:533 (1,2,3) - can be reduced to 00:53:041 (1,2,3) - level, but again since they are different section, I think a little bit of build up is ok tho.
01:42:713 (7,8,1) - This part messes up the rotational flow compeltely xP. You can try rotating all of 01:42:877 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - by like ~ 30 degrees . :arrow: 30 degree is too much, but I did adjustment on that, should be good now

Extra

00:07:960 (1) - Remove one repeat? Easy to break with a structure like this. Or use two kicksliders instead? :arrow: yeah.. spacing was over done. I make 00:07:960 (1,1) - much closer now, it should be ok now
00:39:271 (1,2,3,4) - Looks kinda messed up, like you didn't rotate them correctily. I think 4 especially stands out. :arrow: its actually intentional, since you mentioned it, I fixed that to equal spacing

Insane

00:07:960 (1,1,2,3) - Same as extra
01:25:664 (2,1) - Overlap looks pretty bad


Hyper

00:15:501 (3,4) - Makes more sense to Ctrl+G the rhythm imo
00:18:123 (3,4) - ^etc..
00:40:582 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,1,2) - This whole section is really all situated in the same small area of the screen. See if you can move some patterns around and use more area cuz its kinda weird playing in the same section for like 10 seconds. :arrow: god it is too hard to change that lol... tried 20 min and I give it up

Hard


00:42:386 (2,1) - Wish you could avoid these kinds of aesthetics, they cause unnecessary clutter on the screen,
01:01:238 (5,1) - Could be overlapped a bit better.
~
Image

01:33:533 (3,4) - Sounds better ctrl+G'ed. :arrow: following strings, as you can see for my hs also added whistle for the strings, same to other diffs

Normal

01:38:779 (2,3) - Spacing is a bit inconsistent here.

Easy

Looks fine




The set could benefit from another 2 mods or something... some parts still feel like they could be polished more. Anyways, call me when its 12 SP~
User avatar
Star Shooter
188 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
M4M


Extreme


Extra


Insane
This diff is really clean the only thing bothering me is:


Hyper
This diff has a lot of overlaps overall that may be confusing for new players but idk it's up to you


Hard
  • 00:11:074 - thats a lot of reverse sliders, a bit boring imo maybe replace by a spinner


Normal


Easy


sorry if I haven't found much issues in lower difficulties, they're generally very clean

please mod back https://osu.ppy.sh/s/636839
thank you
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,653 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
sexy m4m


Easy
- 00:16:976 (2,3,4) - i thought this is quite heavy for easy, just like 00:14:353 (2,3,4) - would be better, also to use circle
- 01:37:631 (4) - 1/1 looks better here


Normal
- 00:32:058 (2,3,1) - this would be quite dizzy for nubs, can make more intuitive


Hard
CS 3.8 would be cool
- 00:42:386 (2) - I hope you move it a bit down cuz it's almost touching


Hyper
- 01:39:107 (1,2,3) - this part's circle-circle jump became suddenly harder, while song's tension went down.


Insane
- 00:14:353 (3,4,5) - can reduce this kind's DS to show difficulty gap between Insane-Extra, almost same DS in Extra here


Extra
- 00:46:156 (2,4) - stack


Extreme
actually i wanted diffname that can show 'this is different theme diff than Extra', not just Extra-Extreme

- 00:07:140 (1,2) - actually not important issue but can make this two a bit more close? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8851323 would be better
- 00:41:894 (1,2,3,1) - this idea is cool
- 00:56:320 (1,2,1,2) - looks suddenly a bit jumpy can reduce a bit?


looks already solid enough, good luck~






https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633693 my one
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
Worminators wrote:
M4M


Extra


Hyper
This diff has a lot of overlaps overall that may be confusing for new players but idk it's up to you


Hard
  • 00:11:074 - thats a lot of reverse sliders, a bit boring imo maybe replace by a spinner :arrow: spinner recover time would not be enough


Normal


Easy

/notice

sorry if I haven't found much issues in lower difficulties, they're generally very clean

please mod back https://osu.ppy.sh/s/636839
thank you

no reply= no fix for subjective statements
thank you
Left wrote:
sexy m4m


Easy
- 00:16:976 (2,3,4) - i thought this is quite heavy for easy, just like 00:14:353 (2,3,4) - would be better, also to use circle
- 01:37:631 (4) - 1/1 looks better here :arrow: its for vocal


Normal
- 00:32:058 (2,3,1) - this would be quite dizzy for nubs, can make more intuitive :arrow: well its acceptable, i guess i am too lazy to change


Hard
CS 3.8 would be cool :arrow: for spread
- 00:42:386 (2) - I hope you move it a bit down cuz it's almost touching :arrow: ds lock only can do this much


Hyper
- 01:39:107 (1,2,3) - this part's circle-circle jump became suddenly harder, while song's tension went down. :arrow: its still in vocal "yo u---", tension should be the same to me


Insane
- 00:14:353 (3,4,5) - can reduce this kind's DS to show difficulty gap between Insane-Extra, almost same DS in Extra here :arrow: well the structure is already there i guess, also its is right in Insane level spacing, I can easily fc this part with mouse


Extra
- 00:46:156 (2,4) - stack


Extreme
actually i wanted diffname that can show 'this is different theme diff than Extra', not just Extra-Extreme :arrow: no because I can only think of Niku Dorei, Harem etc. As a traditional eroge, its really does not have many other elements that inspire me xc

- 00:07:140 (1,2) - actually not important issue but can make this two a bit more close? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8851323 would be better :arrow: ds lock was set 1.5x, so it is intentional
- 00:41:894 (1,2,3,1) - this idea is cool
- 00:56:320 (1,2,1,2) - looks suddenly a bit jumpy can reduce a bit? :arrow: its fine to me, I actually changed the CS a bit so it is not that hard

looks already solid enough, good luck~






https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633693 my one
User avatar
Elite Mapper: Aspirant
4,236 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,464 posts
Offline
thank you mons ^^
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,817 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
ticket. can i get a metadata check?


Easy
  • 00:37:959 (1) - slider shape near the end is kind of not friendly for beginners cause the sharp bend makes it harder to read the slider path. maybe try opening it up a bit:
    collapsed text
    Image
  • 01:22:386 (1) - since you can't place the finish on the downbeat in the middle of the slider, try placing it on the slider head instead


Normal
  • 00:45:828 - are you sure about skipping the finish here? you could do something like 00:34:845 (2,3) - :
    collapsed text
    Image
  • 01:03:861 (4) - you could probably make this into a circle; slider train is starting to get long
  • 01:37:631 (2) - 3/4 reverse slider feels kind of odd since this is the only difficulty that ever uses such rhythms here. i get that it's to sort of match the vocals, but honestly i think a 1/1 slider + circle fits the vocals much more nicely


Hyper
  • 00:13:042 (1,2,3,4) - 01:05:500 (1,2,3,4) - kind of worried that this many 1/4 sliders in succession might be a little too much for a Hyper as it kind of feels really overwhelming to see so much at once
  • 01:42:222 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1) - stacking view ruins the pattern you were going for here tbh, it might be more worthwhile to redo this pattern


Insane
  • 00:37:795 (1) - the repeat doesn't really match the music since the repeat 00:38:123 - doesn't land on any of the sounds here; it might be more worthwhile to use a rhythm like the higher difficulties


Extreme
  • 00:11:074 (1) - is it just me or is this positioned incorrectly? cause when you view 00:11:074 (1,1,1) - it doesn't match the mirrored pattern 00:11:238 (2,2,2) -
  • 00:11:074 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - i feel that if you Ctrl + H this pattern, then the transition from 00:12:058 (1) - to 00:12:222 (1) - feels a lot more intuitive/natural since you're maintaining that counter-clockwise movement instead of forcing it
  • 01:15:828 (1,1,1) - these three buzz sliders don't really have a distinct sound on the blue ticks; this feels kind of overmapped. you couldn't just make slider art like your other diffs? nvm i can hear it now lol i think my cold is starting to affect my hearing s:

other diffs look okay, call me back when you address the issues.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 19 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: