8. abraker
9. rEdo

* represents a prod

beeboy123

Deadline for day 1: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... nt=cursive

Important Events
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Stolen and modified version of one of GIF's rule sets.

RULES

General Rules:

1. If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If you need to talk to me in thread, please bold your question like this so I can locate it better.
  2. You may not use hidden or encrypted text. I decide if the text is small enough to be count as hidden text.
  3. If you have a power to edit/delete your post, don't do it. If you scumslip, just accept it and eat rope.*
  4. Play nice. Insulting players with using any form of racial/sexual slur or any kind of derogatory languages or excessive harassing in any way will result in immediate force-replacement.
  5. Do not EVER discuss the ongoing games in this thread nor discuss this game elsewhere, no matter how informative it is.*
  6. Do not quote the PM that the moderator sends you. Paraphrasing is fine till certain level. If you're not sure about it, you're always welcome to ask me first before you post.*
  7. Do not use provable randomization in this game. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tag is not.
  8. This is my color. (#8080FF) Don't use it.
  9. If I find the certain factors/actions damaging the state of the game, I will intervene and/or take action.
  10. Keep the personal complaint, whatever they may be, outside of the wrong VC/information, private by PMing me.
  11. If you break these rules, I have full rights to punish you at my will. This can range from simple warning to modkill/force-replace.
  12. VIOLATING THE RULES WITH A STAR (*) WILL CAUSE AN IMMEDIATE FORCE-REPLACE NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!
  13. If I feel like it, I always have a full right to add/modify the rules. If I do, I will fully explain the reason behind such action.
  14. Most importantly, have fun!
Voting and Lynching:

1. You must vote using the bold tag([b]Vote:beeboy[/b]). A vote must also be on it's on line.
  2. Unvote is not required to change your vote.
  3. If something looks like a vote for someone, I will likely count it.
  4. A player is lynched when the majority votes the same player. Once the player is lynched, the lynchee and the living players may talk until I get back and announce the lynch.
  5. If you're nightkilled, you may post one information-less "bah" post.
Activity and Deadline:

1. The day phase will last 7 days. Night phase will last 36 hours.
  2. If you're on V/LA, please tell me beforehand by either post it in thread (bolded) or PM to me.
  3. If you don't post here for 24 real hours, I will prod you. Failure to receive prod within 24 hours or receiving a 3rd prod will cause force-replacement.
  4. If you do not submit an action before the day ends, it will count as No Action.
  5. If I have to extend the deadline, I will. If I do, I will post it in thread.

Role PMs and setup info can be found here
This is a semi-open setup based on 6 possible combinations, based on the following matrix:

After signups and before the game starts, I will choose randomly one of {A,B,C,1,2,3} and that will select which roles will appear, and after that it will be filled with Vanilla Townies and a Mafia Goon until we have a 7 town, 2 scum setup. The assignation of roles will be totallly randomized as well. (Meaning, I don't get to choose anything by myself).

Some role stuff that might happen: (taken from the wiki)
  1. The Mafia Roleblocker is allowed to both submit the nightkill and perform his Roleblocker action. In addition, the Roleblocker is stated to resolve before the Jailkeeper. This only matters in the case where the Roleblocker and Jailkeeper target one another, and even in this case only matters if the Roleblocker was also going to submit the kill (the end result being that the kill will not be jailed).
  2. The Bulletproof Townie's bulletproof cannot be roleblocked, as it is a reflexive action.
------------------------------------------------------

Sample PM's:

Welcome to Newbie Game 15, <PlayerName>!

You are a Vanilla Townie. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  1. During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Win Condition:
  1. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting in the thread when the mod tells to do so.

You are a Town Cop. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  2. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will receive "You believe <PlayerName> to be GUILTY" if that player is aligned with the Mafia. You will receive "You believe <PlayerName> to be NOT GUILTY" if that player is not aligned with the Mafia. You will receive "No result" if your investigation failed.
Win Condition:
  1. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me. Please confirm your participation in this game by posting in the thread when the mod tells to do so.

You are a Town Doctor. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  2. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be protected from being killed for that Night.
Win Condition:

You are a Town Jailkeeper. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  2. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be unable to use his/her ability (if he/she has one), aka Roleblocked. This player will also be immune to nightkills for that Night.
Win Condition:

You are a 1-shot Bulletproof Townie. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  2. Due to your bulletproof vest, you cannot be nightkilled the first night you are targeted, but you will be vunerable afterwards. You will not be told when this happens.
Win Condition:

You are a Town Tracker. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

Abilities:
  2. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will be informed of the name of anyone that player targeted during that Night, if any.
Win Condition:

You are a Mafia Goon. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet. Be evil and stuff.

Abilities:
  2. Factional Kill: The Mafia may kill one player per Night, one of the members of this faction must perform the kill.
  3. Factional Communication: Your partner is <PartnerName>, the Mafia <Goon/Roleblocker> you can speak with him/her at your Mafia QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Win Condition:
  1. You win when your faction controls 50% of the avaliable votes, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

You are a Mafia Roleblocker. I suppose this game should have some flavor on it, but I haven't thought of anything yet. Be evil and stuff.

Abilities:
  2. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be unable to use his/her ability (if he/she has one).
  3. Factional Kill: The Mafia may kill one player per Night, one of the members of this faction must perform the kill.
  4. Factional Communication: Your partner is <PartnerName>, you can speak with him/her at your Mafia QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Win Condition:
  1. You win when your faction controls 50% of the avaliable votes, or nothing can prevent that from happening.
johnmedina999
/in
Zexion
About time lol

/in
Lincolm
definitely /in
Dawns
long have we waited

/in
Foxtrot
/in
Hika
hello it me
Ace Timing
/in, but I'll give up my slot if we run out of room and someone else wants to play
abraker
/in
rEdo
YES! I managed to get in!
rEdo
@mod: 10 irl days for one in-game day seems kinda overkill to me. Anyone shares my thoughts?
Zekks
/in
Zexion
Oh man, this is actually happening.
Hika

rEdo wrote:

@mod: 10 irl days for one in-game day seems kinda overkill to me. Anyone shares my thoughts?
Possible to change this to 6 days at least? I'd be the one to beg for 4 days in the extreme case.
Topic Starter
beeboy123
I've changed the deadlines to
days = 7 irl days
nights = 36 hours
prod timer = 24 hours

I'd rather it not be any shorter then that.

Role PMs will be sent out tonight / tomorrow morning.
Lincolm
*refresh every 5 minutes*
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Well that was easier then expected.
Sending role PMs out now.
A special thanks to Zexion because I just stole all his role pms.

Once you received your role pm please confirm in the thread the game will start when 7 players have confirmed.
Lincolm
*refreshing till get role PM*
Lincolm
Gotcha, confirmed
show more