forum

[duplicate] List of downloaded beatmaps or more space for favorite maps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jefaf
Hi guys! There is a big problem in this game, there isn't a list where I can see all the beatmaps I've downloaded. I was putting all my maps as favorites, being this the only way to "save" the beatmaps I've downloaded, until today my list of favorite beatmaps filled up (I did not know that it might be possible xd) . Now I can not save of any form all my maps, then if one day my PC gets damaged and I lost my maps i don't know if I kept playing tbh, it's many hours of downloading and losing them would be a catastrophe.

A year ago this happened to me and I stopped playing (and I had very few beatmaps, like 100) until two weesk ago I reinstalled the game because I could not play LoL because my connection was unstable, so I came back to this wonderful game and I'm very addicted right now, So I do not want one day this happen to me again and now with 1k beatmaps I do not even want to think about it.

Edit: What I want is to implement a system where you save the name of beatmaps so you can download it and not have to guess what they were (considering that you will not find it all because you will not know the name)

Editx2: I know there is a couple of posts talking about this and I am aware that this system I am talking about would be a big load for the server, but I have not seen a post where it is proposed to do it manually, like the list of favorites that exists , But, I repeat, this can only save 100 beatmaps.
O2MasterFX
This feature already available by buying osu!supporter
Sandy Hoey
Duplicate (beatmap list): t/215117?hilit=cloud

If we add even more favorites than we already have, it isnt really "favorites"...

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Duplicate (beatmap list): t/215117?hilit=cloud

If we add even more favorites than we already have, it isnt really "favorites"...
Isn't that only ranked maps that you have played at least once?