forum

715 PP giveaway

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alcoholic
Status of Giveaway - [CLOSED!] Days left to enter [CLOSED!]

CONGRATS TO "_Noob_" FOR WINNING

A lot of you won't really care, but here it goes anyways. Once I hit 715 pp, I will be doing a giveaway of anything OSU RELATED worth up to 20 USD! Reason being, well, 715 is my favorite number... kind of stupid, I know, but just stick with me on this, okay T-T? I will change the status when I hit 715 pp, and yes, I will actually try my very hardest to reach 715 pp. Just keep this post on your to do list to check every once in a while.

To enter, simply just comment your osu! name, what you want (whether it be merchandise, a supporter rank, or even paypal*) You can enter early, just know that it might take me up to, at most, 1 full week, meaning 7 periods of 24 hours, for me to hit 715 pp, since I am very bad at this game T-T. I will personally message you if you won and I will post the winner above near the status "box" as well as change the status to "Closed". I will work out the paypal details if that is how you choose to receive your reward, as I do not wish to discuss that on the forums as that may contain sensitive information on both ends.

I hope to have a decent amount of people enter, as that tells me that you folks like getting free stuff (I think...?) and it will help me choose whether or not I want to do more giveaways in the future. Have a nice day everyone!

- Sombra

P.S. I will be using a random name selector to choose the winner, so not complaining please ^-^

P.P.S. My employer messed up on my check and I will not be receiving it until next Thursday at the latest >_< Sorry about the inconvenience this may cause T-T I promise, I will be doing the giveaway, and I'll throw in an extra 10 USD to make the amount total to 30 USD as an apology for this incident.
worst fl player
Ok send me a year of osu support
Meah
I have a 715 minutes left to live, please extend mine.
Ryoid
1 month of supporter will do XD
But if you realy want to get 715 that badly, try to play insane diff
The key is not to miss, sliderbreak are fine if you don't get used to it but don't sliderbreak more often
Just enjoy the game and skill will come with time
And what with the osu name? Do you want to make another website for this?
Well,hope you get your 715 pp so this thing can begun :)
KupcaH
Good luck
I need supporter.
thanks
vinnicci
Yes, I would like free supporter.
Rurree
i like free shit and i like people who try their utmost best to improve. good luck.
nextplay
supporter would be nice
I need more pending Slots D:
Jefaf
Someone said free supporter? mmm interesting
Caput Mortuum
hey i need supporter tag for things thank you
Surono
give me supporter tag :gun:
Underforest
i want supporter then :thinking:
Sandy Hoey
What happens if you skip over 715? :thinking:
DJ Enetro
Just one month of supporter will do if I win, sign me up
_sparky_
Supporter would be nice, amount doesn't matter for me
My username: _sparky_
Lacrimae
getting some free shit would be nice
Aomi
paypal :eyes:
good luck btw !!
Aurani
Ah yes, paypal would be nice.

If Aomi gets it, I'm stealing it. :^)
B1rd
gibsmedat

paypal thx
frisbii
Since I'm a greedy, selfless human being, I will request 8 more months of osu!supporter for frisbii ($20)

but seriously, good luck on that 715pp. 1 month of supporter is fine or whatever, what your doing is really cool! :3

favourite number is 8 so i might do something like this at like 8000 8-)
show more