forum

Hi Guys!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
t1gerv2
I play this game for 1 year and 4 months (forgot name and password to old account and i have new) and it's my first in my life post on osu! forum, i didn't really wanted to post something on osu! forum but in the same way i wanted, and i posted xD oke that was all :P
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! This is probably the easiest forum to start on. Little stress, nice people, fun game

You dont remember anything from your other account? email? You are not allowed to have multiple accounts, even if one of them is inactive. Not sure how support will respond if you dont remember anything about your other account. If you do remember something, the best thing to do would be to contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them about the other account
Topic Starter
t1gerv2

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! This is probably the easiest forum to start on. Little stress, nice people, fun game

You dont remember anything from your other account? email? You are not allowed to have multiple accounts, even if one of them is inactive. Not sure how support will respond if you dont remember anything about your other account. If you do remember something, the best thing to do would be to contact accounts@ppy.sh and tell them about the other account
I don't remember from this account, i think it's banned but i can't tell, i don't remember avatar, email, login, pass, just nothing
Ryoid
Well, welcome to the forum anyway
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!