forum

EcoTree V ̶2̶.̶0̶ 3.0 Skin (Std/Ctb/Mania/Taiko)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xFenixer

Welcome to this post!

Before getting started, i don't have a good monitor, so i couldn't do the @2x elements, if you have a HD Monitor, and don't mind to see everything blurry, or just seeing it, go ahead.

Im xFenixer and i'm presenting to you my skin (97% Hand made by me) called EcoTree, as the name says, its a Nature related skin, witch have all 4 modes skinned and matched. Without taking you more time reading this, lets begin!

Beatmap Listing

Multiplayer Friendly! (Head to Head)

Credits to Android 4 Kitkat for the Scorebar design!

Credits to Aesthetic HD for the Spinner extra Circle design!

Hope you enjoy it :) !

KyokoFrost
lindaaaaaa
h3oCharles
Judging by the screenshots

there's 300g and 300k, you missed the point there
The ranking grades look like they were taken from Re:Shigetora
300 marvelous and 100 great are going to need change cuz they are unreadable. You'd think that you get 100s all the time and try to fix up urself

Spinner looks like it's taken from the Aesthetic skin
Scorebar is actually from Android KitKat skin

Ryuuta with a green bandana? Not something I'd see these days
nanda2009
sexy af
jellyfrill
I only wish the lines between each finger's key for mania was removed. None of my other mania skins seem to have direct lines showing, maybe because it's distracting. Someone just starting mania would enjoy it (especially for 7k-9k) but for those who can play 3-5 stars in mania I don't think it'd be enjoyable considering the heavy notes coming through.

Honestly I like everything else about it! Might even see if it will replace my current CTB skin. :P
pax
cooool
Topic Starter
xFenixer

metherlince wrote:

I only wish the lines between each finger's key for mania was removed. None of my other mania skins seem to have direct lines showing, maybe because it's distracting. Someone just starting mania would enjoy it (especially for 7k-9k) but for those who can play 3-5 stars in mania I don't think it'd be enjoyable considering the heavy notes coming through.

Honestly I like everything else about it! Might even see if it will replace my current CTB skin. :P
Haha can't help it at all, i got testers to make the mods dynamic, except mania, so i did it by myself, i learned about it but i'm no pro so that explains it xD
Brogamer89
i like it
Sebayop
I like trees