forum

hello friends, and a question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bakingsodasoup
started playing pretty recently, looking for more people to play multiplayer with.

also, didn't know what forum to post this to, but I need help with choosing a tablet.
currently looking at either an XP-Pen G430 https://www.amazon.ca/Ultrathin-Digital-Battery-free-Stylus-designed-Gameplay/dp/B01BA7D6YI
a Huion H420 https://www.amazon.ca/Huion-H420-Express-Signature-Digital/dp/B00FS4JQG2
or a Wacom Intous https://www.amazon.ca/Wacom-Intuos-Draw-Graphics-Tablet/dp/B010LHRFWW
or if any of you have suggestions on what i should get, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks and sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this to. 8-)
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. If you dont find anyone to play with here in the forums (I will, but am not online often. hmu if you get lucky), you can always join a random lobby and people will normally welcome you. Or you can find a discord server here and play with those people.

As for the tablet question, if you go to the G&R forum and search, there are a lot of threads about which tablet is best
Topic Starter
bakingsodasoup
okay, thank you
DJ Enetro
Imo I use trackpad because it really hammers the practice bit in. But tablets help for jumps I think
Welcome! (Or should I say Bienvenue! for that matter since your flag displays a French-speaking country)
Alverynn
Hello and welcome to the forums o/
I'm not really active in-game lately but you could just hit me up in-game (if i'm online ofc) if you wanna play or talk

and for the Tablet question:
  1. XP-Pen G430:
    1. i can't really say anything about this tablet tbh but its pen is batteryless which is good (if you wanna go fast ofc)
    2. Active area is 4x3 inch which is pretty small imo since i have a big hand, personal preferance really

2. Huion H420:
    1. And again i don't know anything about this tablet besides its pen has a battery which makes it heavy so it'll tire your hand faster
    2. Pen is bulky, but if you prefer bulky pen then it's good
    3. Active area is 4x2.3 inch, a lil bit smaller than the xp-pen
  3. Wacom Intous:
    1. Known for its quality in the osu community the pen's durabilty is top notch (seriously, i've thrown my pen several times cause i raged a lot and it still works somehow)
    2. Comes with its quality ofc the price would be expensive as well
    3. Wouldn't recommend this tablet if you only going to use this for osu unless you have some money to spent
    4. The one you put on the link has input lag which is bad, would recommend CTL-470/471 or CTL-480
    5. Don't confuse choosing CTL or CTH, CTH has some touch feature so it lets you use your hand to move the cursor, More expensive for a feature you wouldn't use for osu
Other suggestions for tablet would be Gaomon S56K, its price is affordable, easy to carry around, some say it's a better alternative for the wacom.
Downside would be it moves around easily on your table (Resolved by using tape for me) and the pen is the same as Huion H420 (There's a Rechargeable pen to resolve this but you have to spend more money just for the pen, it's lighter, "almost" as light as the wacom's but still, it has a battery inside so it's not that good.
Ryoid
Hi and welcome to the forum!
If you need a friend free to add me(i'am semi online tho)
As you can see, all user in here are nice
Well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy the community.