forum

Best way to use the dash button?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiwahime
Since the beginning of my CtB playing, I've been using the standard controls, and using my ring finger for shift (dash) but most of my CtB friends (some that are high rank) use their index finger or they use index and middle and alternate. Is one a better way than another? If so should I switch over to using my index/index and middle or continue using my ring finger? Thanks in advance <3 :)
A Moon Gust
It's honestly just personal preference. I use my middle finger to LShift dash because it feels the most comfortable to me. Just choose a finger and continue to play that way.
Topic Starter
Shiwahime
alrighty! Thanks~ ^o^
Rurree
issa preference

i use my middle finger because using my ring finger tires me out quick. i also used to use both middle and ring finger for stability, maybe you could try that out?
Zak
I'm apparently unique since I use both my middle and index at once to dash, not alternating, and I don't know who else does. I just feel like it gives me more control.
DeletedUser_1417202
I use mouse dash with right hands
Because I'm left-handed and i play standard taiko mouse together.
Buster
Use your thumb for dash
mulraf
preference

using my left-hand index finger for dashing on shift and my right-hand index finger and ring finger on left-arrow and right-arrow keys for moving.
Lovefool
i use middle finger because index finger feels uncomfortable for long playing ctb
Sorceress

Zak wrote:

I'm apparently unique since I use both my middle and index at once to dash, not alternating, and I don't know who else does. I just feel like it gives me more control.
Woah samesies, let's be best mates
MBomb
i use ring finger for dash too so yea it's just preference