This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
13,930 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domenica 6 agosto 2017 at 04:58:03

Artist: Linkin Park
Title: Heavy (feat. Kiiara)
Tags: Chester Bennington Rob Bourdon Brad Delson Dave Farrel Joe Hahn Mike Shinoda Tribute osuplayer111 One More Light
BPM: 150
Filesize: 16713kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  • Heavy (3,44 stars, 418 notes)
  • Light (1,27 stars, 117 notes)
  • Medium (1,85 stars, 199 notes)

Download: Linkin Park - Heavy (feat. Kiiara)
Download: Linkin Park - Heavy (feat. Kiiara) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 219th Beatmap.

This is my tribute to Chester Bennington.

I still remember like it was yesterday, during 2006, I got internet for the first time and I started downloading songs like crazy. My best friend in real life told me to download a song called Numb, I remember that after I listened to it, my life changed. I got really interested into Linkin Park and I never stopped being a fan since then. Chester's voice is something unique and I think nobody could ever replace him. I still fill a big hole in my heart and even dedicating this doesn't make me stop thinking about him. He was a big inspiration for me and he will be forever. Thank you for the awesome songs you gave me, thanks to you I got the strenght to keep going in my life. Sincerely, one of the many Linkin Park's Soldiers.


Mapset:

Heavy - Done.
Medium - Done.
Light - Done.
Last edited by Andrea on , edited 15 times in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
8,110 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,978 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀


General
  • Metadata source?
  • Your preview point is unsnapped. It's rankable to have it unsnapped, but just letting you know in case you wanna have it snapped.
  • I can hear the BPM goes at 75 (half of the current BPM); however, I've checked online just for curiosity and I got results of 150 BPM O.o I suggest to ask a couple of BNs if they're okay with this BPM just to be safe later.
  • for some unknown reason, some people have trouble with mp4 video files; however their issues disappear when you change the ".mp4" extension to ".avi". The game will still read it and most people won't have issues with it lol. Anyway, besides that stuff, you should make the video 1280x720 and add black bars to the emptiness since most people use 16:9 or 4:3. This causes the current resolution to be cut by the game to fit the whole screen and we don't get too see everything (unless u have an extra wide resolution). Awesome compression btw.


Light
  • 01:40:220 (2) - Looks weird since is not the usual shape you do. Here you moved up the points surrounding the red one.
  • 01:52:220 (1,2) - This is the only place where you make an overlap in this diff. I highly suggest to get rid of it for a cleaner/consistent structure.
  • 01:58:620 (1) - The shape would be neater if you move the white point below the red one by one grid to the left.
  • 02:01:820 - This beat would be better off as a clickable object due to the highlight in the vocals = better emphasis. I know you would have to sacrifice the symmetry.
  • 02:24:220 - Same here. Also, in this case, this is the only non-clickable beat of this kind. They were clickable at 01:20:220 - 01:26:620 - and 01:39:420 - . You can compensate the loss of your symmetric pattern by making another one with 02:18:620 (2,3,1) - so don't worry much about having less symmetry in your map.


Medium
  • 00:47:420 - This beat may not be a downbeat, but the strength it has in the music makes it quite important, so I highly suggest to make it a clickable object for a better emphasis.
  • 01:01:820 (2,3) - They don't look perfectly aligned.
  • 01:41:420 (2,1) - Perfect 1/1 overlaps are against the rules at this level, as you can see here. STD RC. So you gotta increase stack leniency.


Heavy

Feel free to call me back when you get 4 mods and 12 SP ;)
Last edited by ezek on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
355 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Why the osz without video is so large?
please hold
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634463



Light
video please use flv dont use mp4
because that cant let download without cideo rightly

looks good

medium
00:09:820 (3) - i dont think the slider is nice. thy not blanket
img
Image

00:18:020 (4) - delete it and make a 1/1 slider here
00:19:020 (1) - 2 1/2 silders like this
img
Image

00:29:020 (1,2) - change to slider like this
img
https://puu.sh/wU0S9/1bdc42f79d.png

or let here break
01:22:620 (1) - dont nc here 01:23:820 (2) - nc here
the silder end is a downbeat. should be chickable
01:26:620 (1) - ^
01:29:020 (1) - ^
02:05:020 (1,2) - i think 1 is a long note
change them to slider
and you can trun down the sv

heavy
02:03:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
hard shouldnt have long stream
unless you can let the star up to 3.75
00:06:420 (4,5,1) - suddenly stream, not comfortable
00:12:820 (5,6,1) - ^
00:21:820 (3,4,5,6,1) - its not Pentagon, use ctrl shift d to make a Pentagon

thats all
shoot a star
Last edited by Amamiya Kanade on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
9,789 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Global Moderator
7,061 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,619 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
star!
gonna give a mod later after I finish the exam today

edit:

ok. Chester we miss you.


Heavy



Medium



Light


solid and clear mapset, nothing to be picky on. Good luck with this set!
User avatar
osu! Alumni
13,930 posts
Offline
ezek
ezek wrote:
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀


General
  • Metadata source? Best Source I could find is the official video from Linkin Park's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmQ3QWpy1Q
  • Your preview point is unsnapped. It's rankable to have it unsnapped, but just letting you know in case you wanna have it snapped. Gonna resnap it on every difficulty.
  • I can hear the BPM goes at 75 (half of the current BPM); however, I've checked online just for curiosity and I got results of 150 BPM O.o I suggest to ask a couple of BNs if they're okay with this BPM just to be safe later. I looked for the BPM everywhere as well and it seems to be 150, so I'll just keep it.
  • for some unknown reason, some people have trouble with mp4 video files; however their issues disappear when you change the ".mp4" extension to ".avi". The game will still read it and most people won't have issues with it lol. Anyway, besides that stuff, you should make the video 1280x720 and add black bars to the emptiness since most people use 16:9 or 4:3. This causes the current resolution to be cut by the game to fit the whole screen and we don't get too see everything (unless u have an extra wide resolution). Awesome compression btw. Thanks! I encoded once again the video, added black bars and fixed the resolution.


Light
  • 01:40:220 (2) - Looks weird since is not the usual shape you do. Here you moved up the points surrounding the red one. Yeah, I wanted to try something different, gonna keep it if possible!
  • 01:52:220 (1,2) - This is the only place where you make an overlap in this diff. I highly suggest to get rid of it for a cleaner/consistent structure. Made a different slider.
  • 01:58:620 (1) - The shape would be neater if you move the white point below the red one by one grid to the left. Fixed.
  • 02:01:820 - This beat would be better off as a clickable object due to the highlight in the vocals = better emphasis. I know you would have to sacrifice the symmetry. I understand your point, but I'd prefer to keep this here if possible, will try to see if more people think it's needed to be changed.
  • 02:24:220 - Same here. Also, in this case, this is the only non-clickable beat of this kind. They were clickable at 01:20:220 - 01:26:620 - and 01:39:420 - . You can compensate the loss of your symmetric pattern by making another one with 02:18:620 (2,3,1) - so don't worry much about having less symmetry in your map. Fixed this one.


Medium
  • 00:47:420 - This beat may not be a downbeat, but the strength it has in the music makes it quite important, so I highly suggest to make it a clickable object for a better emphasis. I don't think it's really needed here, like I stated above, if more people will mention this then I will change it.
  • 01:01:820 (2,3) - They don't look perfectly aligned. Nice catch, fixed.
  • 01:41:420 (2,1) - Perfect 1/1 overlaps are against the rules at this level, as you can see here. STD RC. So you gotta increase stack leniency. Increased Stack Leniency by 2 ticks.


Heavy

Feel free to call me back when you get 4 mods and 12 SP ;) Thanks a lot for the mod! <3


Amamiya Kanade
Amamiya Kanade wrote:
Why the osz without video is so large? There is video actually.
please hold
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/634463



Light
video please use flv dont use mp4 Changed.
because that cant let download without cideo rightly

looks good

medium
00:09:820 (3) - i dont think the slider is nice. thy not blanket I didn't want to make a blanket here.
collapsed text
Image

00:18:020 (4) - delete it and make a 1/1 slider here I made this entire pattern 00:16:220 (1,2,3,4,5) - as circles on purpose, adding a slider here would ruin the pattern.
00:19:020 (1) - 2 1/2 silders like this I didn't add any single slider like that in the entire difficulty, adding it only here would be too random and also create a difficulty spike which isn't needed.
collapsed text
Image

00:29:020 (1,2) - change to slider like this
collapsed text
https://puu.sh/wU0S9/1bdc42f79d.png

or let here break Made a different slider but the suggestion was good, so changed.
01:22:620 (1) - dont nc here 01:23:820 (2) - nc here I followed the lyric change, that's why NC is there.
the silder end is a downbeat. should be chickable
01:26:620 (1) - ^ The downbeat is clickable here already, I don't understand what you mean.
01:29:020 (1) - ^ Same as above.
02:05:020 (1,2) - i think 1 is a long note Changed to slider.
change them to slider
and you can trun down the sv

heavy
02:03:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - It's fine, only stream in this difficulty and it's actually pretty short, low BPM as well.
hard shouldnt have long stream
unless you can let the star up to 3.75
00:06:420 (4,5,1) - suddenly stream, not comfortable If you listen closely to the music in background, you can clearly hear a triplet here, that's why they're there.
00:12:820 (5,6,1) - ^ Same as above.
00:21:820 (3,4,5,6,1) - its not Pentagon, use ctrl shift d to make a Pentagon I didn't really want a pentagon here, but I appreciate the tip anyway.

thats all
shoot a star Thanks a lot for the star and for the mod!


pw384
pw384 wrote:
star!
gonna give a mod later after I finish the exam today

edit:

ok. Chester we miss you. I agree with this :(


Heavy
  • 01:43:020 (2) - Reverse the slider, and will be more enjoyable. Trust me Agreed and fixed.
  • 02:05:020 (1) - 02:11:420 (3) - What about making them into sliders to interpret vocal better? Good suggestion, fixed.
  • 02:27:820 (2) - You know what i'm goint to say Fixed this one as well.



Medium



Light


solid and clear mapset, nothing to be picky on. Good luck with this set! Thanks a lot for the mod and for the star!


Thanks a lot for your mods, guys.

Gonna update the map now!

You will need to redownload because I added a new video.
User avatar
Combo Commander
404 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi hi :P came from your queue

the mod
  • Just to be clear about something, yeah I understand the oldstyle feel to this map and ofc I'll respect that and only try to improve your ideas, never trying to impose ''nowadays'' stuff, so try to understand my points about consistency and emphasis on the Heavy diff ^^'

Heavy
  • As a 3* difficulty with an oldschool style, I have quite a few concerns about consistency and emphasiz that imo really should be improved before ranking (that we all know that will happen anyway you fixing this or not)...I won't talk about rythms structure because to the choice you had it's working nice, so let's go:
  • 00:02:620 (1,2,3,4,1) - 5 single notes right at the start with these movements and little rythm feedback (basically only on vocals which is ''kinda'' not that consistent since it's a person speaking) seems unecessarily stressfull, i know the player can just retry in case of 100s, but it still is a stressfull start, I'd suggest you use 2 1/2 sliders for a friendlier start
  • 00:03:420 (1,2,3) - Since your map has a lot of focus in consistency on rythms and DS, maybe you could adjust the DS from these moments? 00:06:620 (1,2,3) - 00:09:820 (1,2,3) - 00:13:020 (1,2,3) - (the last one is kinda ok to have bigger DS since it's the last one and will have a transition) they all are the same kind of sound with the same intensity, yet...they have very different DS, even on the ones you had literally the same pattern for example 00:02:620 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - with 00:09:020 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -
  • 00:14:820 (1,2) - the 1 has as strong sound and 00:15:020 (2) - an important beat since it's the 1 that gives the 1/1 gap to 00:15:420 (3) - . Stacking these 2 isn't really a good idea based on emphasiz, I suggest you unstack them in any way you seem cool :P
  • 00:20:220 (6,1,2) - similar thing as the previous one, but in this case the lack of emphasiz is even higher because you stacked it on the tail of a 1/1 slider 00:20:220 (6) - , I highly suggest you emphasize this more, even if you don't want to unstack 00:21:220 (1,2) - to keep consistent with other moments like 00:24:220 (4,5,6,7) - , you need to increase the DS from the slider to the 1,2
  • 00:49:020 (5) - this 5 needs emphasiz,same applies for 00:50:620 (8) - . Every other moment of this song (specially on this heavily emotional part) you gave emphasiz to them, even if just a little, examples :00:42:620 (5) - , 00:44:220 (8) - 00:45:820 (5) - 00:47:420 (1) - . This stacked notes fits better with moments like 00:53:020 (5,6) - which are indeed weaker :P
  • 01:03:220 (8,9) - same as other mentions, I'll stop pointing out these same issues to not keep repeating stuff you already denied/agreed :P in case you make some changes (which I highly suggest) search in the map other ocurrencies.
  • 01:12:020 (8,9) - Reading inconsistency issue, you had the player constantly doing the same stuff over and over again with varieties of movements, but here you trick the player by using the ''same'' pattern movement as 01:09:020 (7,8,9) - and others during entire map, that tiny increase of DS isn't enough to show the change on rythm because the whole map has some slight differences os similar DS, so this is actually an issue :P
  • 01:23:420 (1,2,3) - 3 is obviously stronger than 1 and 2, yet you had half of the DS, Ctrl + G would make it more emphasized but would screw all the DS logics lmao, anyway you need to increase it's DS or adjust the other note's DS
  • 01:29:820 (3,4,5) - same as before, yeah, i can see you had a pattern in both moments and yeah we all know it looks kinda cool, but the emphasiz is really weaker and stronger in opposite places. Specially because in this one you had a 180° motion with 01:29:420 (1,2,3) - which puts tension on the player's aim and increases the momentum of 01:29:820 (3,4) - so you really need a higher DS for 01:30:620 (5) - . this will also fix a lot of the DS inconsistencies, because moments like 01:05:220 (5,6) - are emphasized but this important one on Kiai is not
  • 01:35:020 (8) - Ctrl + G ? this 100% linear with really small DS for this 8 (which is the most important click atm) really damages playability and feeling of the map, using Ctrl + G will at least emphasize it with angles which solves most of the issue and even make a nice transition to 01:35:820 (1) -
  • 01:39:820 (3,4,5) - This stack feels out of place compared to entire structure logic you had so far, I suggest at least doing similar to stuff like 01:21:820 (4,5,6) -
  • 01:43:020 (2,3) - This one have an eeeeven smaller DS than the other previous where already had emphasiz issues (like 01:23:820 (2,3,2,3) - ). So you know already what I want to say hehe
  • 02:11:020 (2,3) - c'mon, you know you can do a better blanket xD
  • 02:19:620 (7,8) - same ctrl G reason as before
  • I realized you just copy pasted the first kiai to some point so yeah, all the mentions are the same
  • 02:32:620 (6,7) - emphasiz yo


Medium
  • both mentions here will impact the notes coming after, might give you some trouble, but try to put some thought on them :P
  • 00:46:620 (3,4,1) - This angle and structure feels off compared to the rest of the map, maybe something like this?
  • 01:33:020 (1,2,3,1) - Comparing all the motions and structures you had here, this 1 feels ''urgh'' because of his curve, I suggest maybe something like this? using his shape to your favor on the flow, and now as an enemy


Light
  • nothing relevant to say about


nice having a map with this style again nowadays, nostalgia xD

:)
User avatar
osu! Alumni
13,930 posts
Offline
Seto Kousuke
Seto Kousuke wrote:
hi hi :P came from your queue

  • Just to be clear about something, yeah I understand the oldstyle feel to this map and ofc I'll respect that and only try to improve your ideas, never trying to impose ''nowadays'' stuff, so try to understand my points about consistency and emphasis on the Heavy diff ^^' Let's see how this goes, my mapping mentality is not so modern I can agree with that, but it doesn't mean that's it's bad!

Heavy
  • As a 3* difficulty with an oldschool style, I have quite a few concerns about consistency and emphasiz that imo really should be improved before ranking (that we all know that will happen anyway you fixing this or not)...I won't talk about rythms structure because to the choice you had it's working nice, so let's go:
  • 00:02:620 (1,2,3,4,1) - 5 single notes right at the start with these movements and little rythm feedback (basically only on vocals which is ''kinda'' not that consistent since it's a person speaking) seems unecessarily stressfull, i know the player can just retry in case of 100s, but it still is a stressfull start, I'd suggest you use 2 1/2 sliders for a friendlier start I understand your point and it's valid, though I have to refuse it because the next 4 patterns that has the same music style are all using only circles, so if I do what you said it would break my consistency.
  • 00:03:420 (1,2,3) - Since your map has a lot of focus in consistency on rythms and DS, maybe you could adjust the DS from these moments? 00:06:620 (1,2,3) - 00:09:820 (1,2,3) - 00:13:020 (1,2,3) - (the last one is kinda ok to have bigger DS since it's the last one and will have a transition) they all are the same kind of sound with the same intensity, yet...they have very different DS, even on the ones you had literally the same pattern for example 00:02:620 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - with 00:09:020 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Fair enough, I fixed the spacing on these patterns.
  • 00:14:820 (1,2) - the 1 has as strong sound and 00:15:020 (2) - an important beat since it's the 1 that gives the 1/1 gap to 00:15:420 (3) - . Stacking these 2 isn't really a good idea based on emphasiz, I suggest you unstack them in any way you seem cool :P I stacked many other patterns with similiar rhythm, they should be fine.
  • 00:20:220 (6,1,2) - similar thing as the previous one, but in this case the lack of emphasiz is even higher because you stacked it on the tail of a 1/1 slider 00:20:220 (6) - , I highly suggest you emphasize this more, even if you don't want to unstack 00:21:220 (1,2) - to keep consistent with other moments like 00:24:220 (4,5,6,7) - , you need to increase the DS from the slider to the 1,2 Same answer as above.
  • 00:49:020 (5) - this 5 needs emphasiz,same applies for 00:50:620 (8) - . Every other moment of this song (specially on this heavily emotional part) you gave emphasiz to them, even if just a little, examples :00:42:620 (5) - , 00:44:220 (8) - 00:45:820 (5) - 00:47:420 (1) - . This stacked notes fits better with moments like 00:53:020 (5,6) - which are indeed weaker :P Even if they're stacked, the hitsounds are providing the emphasis needed. Also, there's no need to space them much because it's a slow part.
  • 01:03:220 (8,9) - same as other mentions, I'll stop pointing out these same issues to not keep repeating stuff you already denied/agreed :P in case you make some changes (which I highly suggest) search in the map other ocurrencies. I have used this stacking style on the whole difficulty on purpose, therefore I'm not gonna change it, I appreciate your comments about it though.
  • 01:12:020 (8,9) - Reading inconsistency issue, you had the player constantly doing the same stuff over and over again with varieties of movements, but here you trick the player by using the ''same'' pattern movement as 01:09:020 (7,8,9) - and others during entire map, that tiny increase of DS isn't enough to show the change on rythm because the whole map has some slight differences os similar DS, so this is actually an issue :P Changed the pattern, should be better to read now.
  • 01:23:420 (1,2,3) - 3 is obviously stronger than 1 and 2, yet you had half of the DS, Ctrl + G would make it more emphasized but would screw all the DS logics lmao, anyway you need to increase it's DS or adjust the other note's DS I got your point, even though I think current spacing is already fine enough.
  • 01:29:820 (3,4,5) - same as before, yeah, i can see you had a pattern in both moments and yeah we all know it looks kinda cool, but the emphasiz is really weaker and stronger in opposite places. Specially because in this one you had a 180° motion with 01:29:420 (1,2,3) - which puts tension on the player's aim and increases the momentum of 01:29:820 (3,4) - so you really need a higher DS for 01:30:620 (5) - . this will also fix a lot of the DS inconsistencies, because moments like 01:05:220 (5,6) - are emphasized but this important one on Kiai is not Same answer as above.
  • 01:35:020 (8) - Ctrl + G ? this 100% linear with really small DS for this 8 (which is the most important click atm) really damages playability and feeling of the map, using Ctrl + G will at least emphasize it with angles which solves most of the issue and even make a nice transition to 01:35:820 (1) - Yeah, I like this, changed.
  • 01:39:820 (3,4,5) - This stack feels out of place compared to entire structure logic you had so far, I suggest at least doing similar to stuff like 01:21:820 (4,5,6) - Also agreed with this, changed.
  • 01:43:020 (2,3) - This one have an eeeeven smaller DS than the other previous where already had emphasiz issues (like 01:23:820 (2,3,2,3) - ). So you know already what I want to say hehe There's a really small DS difference compared to previous ones, so I think it's fine.
  • 02:11:020 (2,3) - c'mon, you know you can do a better blanket xD I actually love that slider D:
  • 02:19:620 (7,8) - same ctrl G reason as before Yep, I fixed it before even reaching this part of the mod, lol.
  • I realized you just copy pasted the first kiai to some point so yeah, all the mentions are the same
  • 02:32:620 (6,7) - emphasiz yo Everything's good to me.


Medium
  • both mentions here will impact the notes coming after, might give you some trouble, but try to put some thought on them :P
  • 00:46:620 (3,4,1) - This angle and structure feels off compared to the rest of the map, maybe something like this? I wanted to do that at the beginning, but then I realized that the flow is still fine either way.
  • 01:33:020 (1,2,3,1) - Comparing all the motions and structures you had here, this 1 feels ''urgh'' because of his curve, I suggest maybe something like this? using his shape to your favor on the flow, and now as an enemy I made that slider like that so it can make a blanket with the next pattern.


Light
  • nothing relevant to say about


nice having a map with this style again nowadays, nostalgia xD Good old maps never dies! Glad you appreciate it ^^

:)


Thanks for the mod, updated.
User avatar
Combo Commander
404 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Andrea wrote:
but it doesn't mean that's it's bad!

yahh, I really didn't meant it xD I'm actually a fan of playing this kind of maps, they have their uniqueness :) really waiting for the ranking of this mapset <3
User avatar
osu! Alumni
13,930 posts
Offline
Glad you like it, thanks for your support! <3
User avatar
Star Shooter
192 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
From the queue:

Rhythm seems nice so I'm gonna pick on aesthetics cuz it's just what I do best lol.

Light

00:09:020 (1,2) maybe switch (flip L/R) directions starting here for variety.
01:01:820 (2) maybe line up red point with 1st slidertick.
01:20:220 (1,2) maybe blanket this.
01:23:420 (1) line up red point with slidertick.
01:27:420 (2) here's an idea for you https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8698925
02:25:020 (2) maybe land 2nd red point on 3rd slidertick to match drum.

Medium

00:16:820 (2,4) these aren't perfectly centered.
00:39:420 (3) maybe rotate cw a bit to point at circle 2.
01:05:020 (3) ^ since this follows a triangle, which consists of straight lines, I suggest making the bottom of the curve look flatter by rotating it.
01:09:020 (4,5,6) maybe make these a perfect trigangle since they're followed up by 01:12:220 (2,3,4) a straight line.

Heavy

00:02:620 (1,2,3,4) here circle 1 3 is on white ticks.
00:09:020 (1,2,3,4) ^
00:12:020 (1,2,3,4) here circle 2 4 is on white ticks, maybe make them consistent.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
4,535 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Thank you for mapping this song <3

Other source of metadata if someone still not sure with youtube
Image
Image

Code:
Artist: Linkin Park
Title: Heavy Feat. Kiiara

Ignore all capital since youtube source don't used all capital


Good luck! :3
User avatar
Combo Commander
483 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
trying my best to help a little !!!

Light
01:20:220 (1,2) - how about making these more like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8702262 just so it looks a bit more beautiful ~
dont forget to adjust 01:23:420 (1) - if you do so !!

02:40:220 (1,2,3,4) - i know they are placed like that for the sake of symmetry <33 but they are pretty pretty pretty close to the border of the playfield
but since i couldnt find a way to fix it.......just ignore what i said ~
maybe if you move 02:37:820 (2) - a bit it could work D: but letting that up to you, its not really a big issue
just mentioning it !


Medium
00:29:020 (1) - slightly going over the playfield in 4:3 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8702340 ;w; even tho i dont really think its a that big issue, you maybe better fix this, just to be safe ~

01:09:820 (6) - not making this one centered ? i mean you basically made all the other stuff centered so yeah ~


Tried my best to help...but since your maps are imo almost perfect anyway, there isnt much else to say ;w;
Good luck with this and take my star <3
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 61 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: