forum

Another one bites the notes!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ILikePlay62
Hello there!

I am GentleMan (yes, it is written ILikePlay62 but I changed username since), a 15 year-old french guy who has been playing osu! since quite some time now, and I actually didn't know there was forums, so I decided to join the action by doing this post! So I won't do a quite long thread, I'll just tell you the most important infos that you need to know about me :

-My name is Kenzo (but I prefer you call me Gentle)
-I am french but I can read, write and speak English very well!
-My birthday is on the 23rd August.
-My main mode for now is osu! standard but before, it was Taïko.
-I LOOOOOOOVE cute things like cats, puppies/dogs (mostly huskies) and others.
-If I want to SS a map, I don't care how long it will take, I'll stay on it as long as I don't succeed having the SS, that's it.
-My first love and the sport I am practising now is fencing... Yes, quite the unusual sport, hey?
-I am lacking of english-speaking friends (or either friends as a whole)to play with on osu!, so feel free to add me to play something (even if I'm crap atm) or only if you want to talk, either text chats or vocal chat, it's always a pleasure to meet a new friend!

Well, that's about it, thank you for reading my "little" introduction, I hope to see you on the forums or on osu! soon, for now, baiiii~ :3
Ryoid
Hi kenzo or should i say gentle and welcome to the forum!
If you need a friend to chat or maybe multi free to add me as a friend
And maybe you want to try to visit Off-topic for non serious discussion or forum game to kill time
Or just go to gameplay & ranking(G&R for short) if you have a problem anything related to osu
Well, see ya on osu and don't forget to enjoy the game
Topic Starter
ILikePlay62
Hi Ryoid and thank you for the warm welcome! I will add you in a sec after posting this and I will check those out when bored, don't worry x3
Anyways, thanks! :3
Meah
Hello Kenzo, welcome to osu! have fun! :)

-I LOOOOOOOVE cute things like cats, puppies/dogs (mostly huskies) and others.
It's good to see someone who loves them, dogs are life ♥
Topic Starter
ILikePlay62
Hey Meah, thanks for the warm welcome! And yes, dogs are pretty much life, too bad I don't have one, but I have a cat which is sometimes nice to have and sometimes... not nice to have :/
Antways, thanks and hope to see you soon on osu! :3
DJ Enetro
Hello,

J'aime ça. POLYGLOTS FTW

I am lacking of english-speaking friends (or either friends as a whole)to play with on osu!, so feel free to add me to play something (even if I'm crap atm) or only if you want to talk, either text chats or vocal chat, it's always a pleasure to meet a new friend!
Osu! Is international, also in off-topic we have a discord. Check out OT!news for more info
Topic Starter
ILikePlay62

DJ Enetro wrote:

Hello,

J'aime ça. POLYGLOTS FTW
I am lacking of english-speaking friends (or either friends as a whole)to play with on osu!, so feel free to add me to play something (even if I'm crap atm) or only if you want to talk, either text chats or vocal chat, it's always a pleasure to meet a new friend!

Osu! Is international, also in off-topic we have a discord. Check out OT!news for more info

Premièrement, POLYGOTS FTW, WOO!

Second, I will check that Discord.

And last, if you want to play or just talk, add me! It'll be a pleasure talking to new peeps :3