forum

One brand-new noob coooomin' in straight!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
__Nekodase__
Hi everybody, I'm a boy pointlessly wandering around in cyberspace who likes to bingewatch random anime stuff. Major language is English, Korean and Japanese.

Not so many other games I've been able to enjoy before, my laptop is kinda low-GPU. Still a big fan of artistic indie game tho. When it comes to rhythm games stuff I guess I used to play Rayark games, but I decided to start playing Osu! since some unfortunate series of events seem to have erased all my user data. Including purchase. :( I guess it makes this my first community related to games.

That being said, finding out I'm not exactly the most skillful player when it comes to Osu-type games, I guess I'll be focusing on making mania beatmaps mostly. Currently working on Dance Till You're Dead 7k, and learning to appreciate beatmap makers' work. About halfway through... after 5 hours of continuous work.

Well that's about it I guess... Hoping for pleasant experiences around here!
Meah
Hello Nekodase, welcome to osu! Have fun! :D
Topic Starter
__Nekodase__
Ooh thank you! Indeed having quite some fun right now with a bunch of BPM calculations :)
Ryoid
Hi nekodase! And welcome to the forum!
If you talking about low gpu,check out my pc.its really low end with 0,99 Ram
It Doesn't even reach 1gb lol
Btw, if you want to have a non serious discussion check out Off-topic as you see many intresting people there :D
Well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
__Nekodase__
Thx everybody for the welcome! :)
DJ Enetro
It's music harmony

Welcome :)
(Don't think you should learn Korean the way you learn Spanish)