This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
675 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zaterdag 9 september 2017 at 1:32:50

Artist: Anastacia
Title: Paid My Dues
Tags: Freak of Nature Lyn Newkirk pachiru
BPM: 97
Filesize: 3941kb
Play Time: 01:09
Difficulties Available:

Download: Anastacia - Paid My Dues
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
i paid my dues :x
Last edited by Voli on , edited 47 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,846 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
a memory for my disqualification of the bn test

results when @Irreversible @Mao
Last edited by Pachiru on , edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
277 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi


Normal

00:15:022 - you could have changed directions like 00:05:125 - this pattern

00:26:156 (3) - off blanket xdxd move this to the left

00:53:372 (3,1) - Visual spacing is kinda close for a different pattern


Pachiru's Hard

01:05:125 (3,6) - They don't need spacing emphasis as they are already emphasized by their angle


Unstoppable

00:01:104 (4) - A lower spacing on this object in this pattern and others fits imo

00:03:269 (3,4) - Could use a lower visual spacing like this pattern 00:00:486 (2,4) -

00:16:877 (3) - Angled slider entry doesn't feel necessary.-

00:48:424 (1) - You have lots of extended sliders already so you can extend this to cover the piano roll thing as well

Also the extended slider jumps felt a bit excessive, but its okay for the top diff I guess
Last edited by Fursum on , edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
675 posts
Offline
Fursum wrote:
hi


Normal

00:15:022 - you could have changed directions like 00:05:125 - this pattern probably doesnt really work with a more ''linear'' pattern like this because players will just accidentally click the sliderend unlike the snappy movement with the previous pattern

00:26:156 (3) - off blanket xdxd move this to the left fix

00:53:372 (3,1) - Visual spacing is kinda close for a different pattern adjusted a bit


Unstoppable

00:01:104 (4) - A lower spacing on this object in this pattern and others fits imo yes, done and adjusted the surrounding patterns to match

00:03:269 (3,4) - Could use a lower visual spacing like this pattern 00:00:486 (2,4) - same

00:16:877 (3) - Angled slider entry doesn't feel necessary.- i think its cool cuz of the sharp vocal (NOT!) in the background lo

00:48:424 (1) - You have lots of extended sliders already so you can extend this to cover the piano roll thing as well wat do u mean it does cover it? ;o

Also the extended slider jumps felt a bit excessive, but its okay for the top diff I guess


ty, updated!
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi

and nice mapset didnt really see much wrong just a few things cought my eye


normal diff

00:26:156 (3) - blanket better

00:48:424 (2) - maybe drop down some to be in front of slider end?

00:49:661 (1) - maybe bring up some or blanket end of slider? for better flow

unstoppable diff

00:22:754 (1,1) - this kinda concerns me the flow seems weird for the transition to the next so maybe like this put it something like this? https://puu.sh/wS0DI.jpg


01:05:744 (1,2,3) - maybe make this a little better for flow/looks maybe make 1and2 slider semetry like this https://puu.sh/wS16Z.jpg or like this https://puu.sh/wS104.jpg

and thats all i really see hope it helps and gl with ranking it XD
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
694 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, Pachichi asked about my pain :')

Normal
00:29:867 (1,2) - blanket
Pachiru's
00:20:589 (2) - This shape is out of place, maybe normal curve

mod like a bn
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
695 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Pachiru wrote:
a memory for my disqualification of the bn test

results when @Irreversible @Mao
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
675 posts
Offline
legends say if you mod this and it gets ranked you'll pass the bn test
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
685 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
holy shit can i please gd this
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,460 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
On request of Pachiru \w/

Btw, this xd


General
  • Is it just me or does the map sound early? Maybe +15 - 20 works for you, it does for me



Normal
  • 00:15:022 (1,2,3) - Tbh, I don't really like how this is different from 00:05:125 (1,2,3) - , since the other timestamp uses symmetry while this one uses rotated sliders. Also, the angles between the sliders are wider here unlike the first one where the angles are sharper. I don't really have a solution for fixing this though :c
  • 00:22:445 (1,3) - Just a suggestion but imo it would be cooler if the slidershapes were switched here because the vocals that stand out more are on 00:23:682 (3) - and a slider with more edges (and anchors) could emphasize that
  • 00:49:661 - I know this was intentional but couldn't you tune down the SV a little bit? A SV change of 0.3 is pretty large for a Normal/1.65 so players might get confused. Maybe you could ask for testplays though from players at this level
  • Also sth similar to the point above, the wonky sliders might be quite confusing for newer players. Again, maybe testplays could help here



Pachiru's Hard
  • 00:30:486 (2) - Pretty confused as to why this suddenly uses slider leniency unlike 00:19:970 (1,2) - which has normal DS. It would be nice to explain your standpoint on this one c:
  • 00:49:661 - Hmm, even if you're a GDer and the Kiai has a contrast to the parts before, this is the only diff in the set that doesn't have a SV change at the kiai. Imo it would be better too since the SV changes in the top diff are pretty frequent and adding at least one SV change could improve that spread (kind of)
  • 00:54:609 - vs. 01:04:506 - Spacing is pretty different comparing those two timestamps, pitch may be different but you can clearly hear that the second part is just in a higher pitch. Yet, different things are emphasized, for example comparing 00:55:847 (3,4) - vs. 01:05:125 (3,4) - and 00:56:774 (5,1) - vs. 01:06:362 (6,1) - could you maybe elaborate? :o



Unstoppable
  • Could you maybe silence the 1/8 sliderends? I can see that you stick with the soft hitnormal but other skins don't have such a soft sound for that sampleset, so they get unnecessary feedback for the sliderends. Could help players but up to you
  • 00:22:445 (1,1,1) - I kinda dislike the fact that you're combining the SV change used for that background sound mixed with the rhythm used for the vocal. Focusing on the vocals would have been fine imo because that frequent NCing looks kinda unnecessary but it's up to you
    On a side note though: 00:23:063 (1) - Another suggestion but removing the reverse and replacing it with a hitcircle instead could emphasize this note 00:23:527 (3) -
  • 00:31:723 (1) - Idk if you should really do this but since SV changes get NCs, maybe this one too?
  • 00:55:847 (1,2,3) - Did you intentionally not make them all go counter-clockwise? Would make it consistent with 01:05:744 (1,2,3) - if you make them go all in the same direction like 01:05:744 (1,2,3) - (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8674223)
  • 01:05:125 (3,3) - Why the whistles only on these though when 00:55:228 (3,3) - don't have them? Maybe you wanted to use it for contrast to the other part but it looks inconsistent if it's only on those last sliders
  • Should be fine, but I'm kinda unsure about the spacing of those 1/4s, they're not really common in 3.24* diffs and they look so similar to the 1/2 jumps...


Looks liek a nice set, GL!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,570 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Voli wrote:
legends say if you mod this and it gets ranked you'll pass the bn test


really? let's do this!

pale - suggestion
bold - should be considered


general
*consider adding a soft-sliderslide? the sliderslide sounds pretty noisy...
*i don't think a bg with cars fit really well the song something like https://www.laprogressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/caped-man-700.jpg this would work because the song is about that you can do everything in your life, you're stronger than anybody else and as the singer said, "you paid your dues"
*disable widescreen support because there no SB nor a video
*add pachiru to tags since he gd'ed in this map
*the spread between Normal and Hard should be discussed because Hard contains too many 1/4s imo and Normal uses only regular 1/2s and 1/1s as i can see i think that you have to map a difficult between them in order to fix the spread gap between N and H


normal
*00:07:599 (3) - missing whistle on its tail? you did the same for 00:05:125 (1,2) - too so having the whistle on 00:07:599 (3) -'s tail you will keep the hitsounding consistency between these all three hitobjects // 00:17:496 (3) - same
*00:22:445 (1) - i totally agree with _DT3 here if you listen carefully the vocal you will see that from 00:22:754- is getting more intense, and the instruments too, but the slider's path goes down which means that it does not emphasize the vocal's intensity pretty well so tbh a curved slider would fit more with the song which is in increase
*00:48:424 (2) - is the whistle from sliderpath intentionally? o.o
*00:49:661 (1) - i don't think changing the SV into 1.20 is a good idea even if you put a NC here still the newbie players will be confused since it is the easiest difficulty of the set imo consider changing it back to 1.00 so there won't occur problems with SVs from newbie players
*01:02:032 (1,2) - you can do this blanket looking more better by moving 01:02:651 (2) - a bit to left
*01:08:218 (3) - tbh this 3/2 slider ignores the piano which is pretty noticeable as i can see i really liked how you did at 00:58:321 (3) - (i know that it's because of the stronger vocal) but would be better to do the same here too for emphasizing properly the piano so it would come like this https://puu.sh/wS7FO/bb8da9fb87.jpg

nice diff!


pachiru's hard
*00:02:341 - // 00:04:816 - i don't know why these green lines are still here you decreased the volume by 5% but i don't see any hitobject on these lines which is pretty awkward so consider removing them since they're likely useless
*00:24:609 (6) - remove the whistle since you didn't add anywhere similar with this one and keep only the drum sample
*00:27:393 (1,2) - since on 00:28:321 (3) - the vocal is clearly more stronger in comparison with 00:28:012 (2) - the jump from 00:27:393 (1) - to 00:28:012 (2) - may be sudden since the player didn't expect a jump just right here and not on 00:28:321 (3) - where it normally should be imo. consider decreasing the spacing at 00:27:393 (1,2) - and increasing the spacing between (2) - and (3) - since the vocal is more stronger there and needs more emphasis tbh
*00:31:414 (4,5) - same here but because since you didn't at 00:29:867 (1,2) - would be more better to keep the same spacing between these two hitobjects so there won't occur any problem from players // 00:38:836 (3,4) - same

nice one


unstoppable
*00:03:269 (3,4) - on 00:00:795 (3,4) - they're a bit further but here why they're so closer? the vocal becomes more intense and having them too close won't give any emphasis tbh so they would give more emphasis if you'll increase the distance between them, making them more further than more closer
*00:06:981 (3,1) - this 1/4 slider is in extension plus it had its SV changed but the players will struggle to aim properly the next note because of this. talking about hit momentum, the player won't have enough momentum to aim the next note properly so they may aim 50 or even choke here which would be pretty frustating for the player itself for giving enough momentum for the player you should decrease the spacing between (3)- and (1)- so there won't be problems in aiming 00:07:599 (1) - anymore // 00:08:604 (1,1) - same but here there's no enough recovery time after spinner so the player can easily miss the next note better move spinner's end to 00:09:764 - for more recovery time
*00:19:970 (2) - here seems like you've changed the SV from 0.80 to 1.25 and there's no any NC to indicate it which would make the players being confused imo place the NC here for indicate that there has been a SV change here
*00:23:527 (2) - pretty dissapointed that you slightly ignored the downbeat from 00:23:682 - which deserve some emphasis here imo you can do a rhythm like this one https://puu.sh/wS9nr/22d652b654.jpg in order to make the downbeat clickable and follow the vocal and intruments more properly than ignoring the downbeat which is pretty prominent
*00:34:506 (4) - if you listen more carefully the vocal you'll see that this is supposed to end on 1/4 and not on 1/6
*01:05:125 (3) - as i can remember you didn't that at 00:55:228 (3) - and 00:56:465 (3) - but here maybe you did for vocal who is more intense than before is i'm not wrong. if is not for this, then consider removing it from its sliderpath // 01:06:362 (3) - same

just confirming from Fursum's mod post that 00:54:609 (1,2,3) - // 00:55:847 (1,2,3) - // 00:57:084 (1,2,3) - and so on play really fine even if the spacing is a bit bigger

that's all for now! i really like how the higher diff plays <3
gl!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
675 posts
Offline
randomknights
randomknights wrote:
hi

and nice mapset didnt really see much wrong just a few things cought my eye


normal diff

00:26:156 (3) - blanket better yes

00:48:424 (2) - maybe drop down some to be in front of slider end? the ends of the slider form a triangle with the other slider, i like that

00:49:661 (1) - maybe bring up some or blanket end of slider? for better flow prefer a slight direction change for stronger sound

unstoppable diff

00:22:754 (1,1) - this kinda concerns me the flow seems weird for the transition to the next so maybe like this put it something like this? https://puu.sh/wS0DI.jpg you're right, i fixed it in a different manner


01:05:744 (1,2,3) - maybe make this a little better for flow/looks maybe make 1and2 slider semetry like this https://puu.sh/wS16Z.jpg or like this https://puu.sh/wS104.jpg yes, agree. fixed it in a similar way

and thats all i really see hope it helps and gl with ranking it XD thanks! it did


asaiga
fixed


dt3
_DT3 wrote:
On request of Pachiru \w/

Btw, this xd


General
  • Is it just me or does the map sound early? Maybe +15 - 20 works for you, it does for me ill check this out in a bit, will update thread if i change



Normal
  • 00:15:022 (1,2,3) - Tbh, I don't really like how this is different from 00:05:125 (1,2,3) - , since the other timestamp uses symmetry while this one uses rotated sliders. Also, the angles between the sliders are wider here unlike the first one where the angles are sharper. I don't really have a solution for fixing this though :c hmm i don't see the problem, yeah they're a different movement, so? :p
  • 00:22:445 (1,3) - Just a suggestion but imo it would be cooler if the slidershapes were switched here because the vocals that stand out more are on 00:23:682 (3) - and a slider with more edges (and anchors) could emphasize that i kinda see where you're going but on the other hand, the bass sound is on the first slider which i think stands out better with a rougher shape. The sound on 00:23:682 (3) - feels kinda more ''glidey'' to me, idk. also curved to straight works well with 00:24:919 (1) - imo, so i prefer keeping my pattern
  • 00:49:661 - I know this was intentional but couldn't you tune down the SV a little bit? A SV change of 0.3 is pretty large for a Normal/1.65 so players might get confused. Maybe you could ask for testplays though from players at this level yeah but it's a very low bpm, and the change isn't really as significant as you may think from the multiplier number. Also, there's no monkeys playing normals man, a tiny bit of increased SV in the kiai won't instantly make the player lose their shit. I'll get some testplays regardless.
  • Also sth similar to the point above, the wonky sliders might be quite confusing for newer players. Again, maybe testplays could help here above



Pachiru's Hard
  • 00:30:486 (2) - Pretty confused as to why this suddenly uses slider leniency unlike 00:19:970 (1,2) - which has normal DS. It would be nice to explain your standpoint on this one c:
  • 00:49:661 - Hmm, even if you're a GDer and the Kiai has a contrast to the parts before, this is the only diff in the set that doesn't have a SV change at the kiai. Imo it would be better too since the SV changes in the top diff are pretty frequent and adding at least one SV change could improve that spread (kind of)
  • 00:54:609 - vs. 01:04:506 - Spacing is pretty different comparing those two timestamps, pitch may be different but you can clearly hear that the second part is just in a higher pitch. Yet, different things are emphasized, for example comparing 00:55:847 (3,4) - vs. 01:05:125 (3,4) - and 00:56:774 (5,1) - vs. 01:06:362 (6,1) - could you maybe elaborate? :o



Unstoppable
  • Could you maybe silence the 1/8 sliderends? I can see that you stick with the soft hitnormal but other skins don't have such a soft sound for that sampleset, so they get unnecessary feedback for the sliderends. Could help players but up to you yes, good idea! fixed all
  • 00:22:445 (1,1,1) - I kinda dislike the fact that you're combining the SV change used for that background sound mixed with the rhythm used for the vocal. Focusing on the vocals would have been fine imo because that frequent NCing looks kinda unnecessary but it's up to you
    On a side note though: 00:23:063 (1) - Another suggestion but removing the reverse and replacing it with a hitcircle instead could emphasize this note 00:23:527 (3) - idk what you mean here D:
  • 00:31:723 (1) - Idk if you should really do this but since SV changes get NCs, maybe this one too? yesl
  • 00:55:847 (1,2,3) - Did you intentionally not make them all go counter-clockwise? Would make it consistent with 01:05:744 (1,2,3) - if you make them go all in the same direction like 01:05:744 (1,2,3) - (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8674223) yeah, i don't want them to go all in one direction
  • 01:05:125 (3,3) - Why the whistles only on these though when 00:55:228 (3,3) - don't have them? Maybe you wanted to use it for contrast to the other part but it looks inconsistent if it's only on those last sliders i'll think about this, i did it because it's the final kiai pattern and her vocals sound just a little bit more intense here imo, i might add them to the others later tho
  • Should be fine, but I'm kinda unsure about the spacing of those 1/4s, they're not really common in 3.24* diffs and they look so similar to the 1/2 jumps... idk, imo the sr doesn't really mean anything, this is the insane of the set, because of the bpm and map being sliderbased, the sr is gonna be lower xD


Looks liek a nice set, GL!


ByBy
ByBy wrote:
Voli wrote:
legends say if you mod this and it gets ranked you'll pass the bn test


really? let's do this! good luck :D

pale - suggestion
bold - should be considered


general
*consider adding a soft-sliderslide? the sliderslide sounds pretty noisy... hm, i did, though? assuming you mean in the intro
*i don't think a bg with cars fit really well the song something like https://www.laprogressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/caped-man-700.jpg this would work because the song is about that you can do everything in your life, you're stronger than anybody else and as the singer said, "you paid your dues" i think my current bg fits the mood way better, also 'cause she talks about how she went through different towns, got punched in the face in LA etc
*disable widescreen support because there no SB nor a video yea
*add pachiru to tags since he gd'ed in this map yea
*the spread between Normal and Hard should be discussed because Hard contains too many 1/4s imo and Normal uses only regular 1/2s and 1/1s as i can see i think that you have to map a difficult between them in order to fix the spread gap between N and H i think this isn't an issue, the only 1/4s used in hard are sliderend objects, so the difficulties ramp up pretty linearly imo.


normal
*00:07:599 (3) - missing whistle on its tail? you did the same for 00:05:125 (1,2) - too so having the whistle on 00:07:599 (3) -'s tail you will keep the hitsounding consistency between these all three hitobjects // 00:17:496 (3) - same it's because the pitch here is lower than the other two sliders
*00:22:445 (1) - i totally agree with _DT3 here if you listen carefully the vocal you will see that from 00:22:754- is getting more intense, and the instruments too, but the slider's path goes down which means that it does not emphasize the vocal's intensity pretty well so tbh a curved slider would fit more with the song which is in increase explained in his mod
*00:48:424 (2) - is the whistle from sliderpath intentionally? o.o yea, its because the piano roll
*00:49:661 (1) - i don't think changing the SV into 1.20 is a good idea even if you put a NC here still the newbie players will be confused since it is the easiest difficulty of the set imo consider changing it back to 1.00 so there won't occur problems with SVs from newbie players explained,
also got test plays, was fine

*01:02:032 (1,2) - you can do this blanket looking more better by moving 01:02:651 (2) - a bit to left
*01:08:218 (3) - tbh this 3/2 slider ignores the piano which is pretty noticeable as i can see i really liked how you did at 00:58:321 (3) - (i know that it's because of the stronger vocal) but would be better to do the same here too for emphasizing properly the piano so it would come like this https://puu.sh/wS7FO/bb8da9fb87.jpg my problem with this is that there will be 2 clickable notes at the end and i really dont like that in the outro, so i prefer my finisher pattern

nice diff!


unstoppable
*00:03:269 (3,4) - on 00:00:795 (3,4) - they're a bit further but here why they're so closer? the vocal becomes more intense and having them too close won't give any emphasis tbh so they would give more emphasis if you'll increase the distance between them, making them more further than more closer what vocal do you mean? I just changed these to be closer thanks to another mod, and thats because the pitch only goes lower xD
*00:06:981 (3,1) - this 1/4 slider is in extension plus it had its SV changed but the players will struggle to aim properly the next note because of this. talking about hit momentum, the player won't have enough momentum to aim the next note properly so they may aim 50 or even choke here which would be pretty frustating for the player itself for giving enough momentum for the player you should decrease the spacing between (3)- and (1)- so there won't be problems in aiming 00:07:599 (1) - anymore // 00:08:604 (1,1) - same but here there's no enough recovery time after spinner so the player can easily miss the next note better move spinner's end to 00:09:764 - for more recovery time this pattern was introduced here 00:05:744 (3,1) - though with less spacing, so it should be obvious that the same will occur again, but this time with bigger spacing because of higher pitched sounds. I will think about this one though, might change if there are more complaints. changed the spinner to be shorter though, agree
*00:19:970 (2) - here seems like you've changed the SV from 0.80 to 1.25 and there's no any NC to indicate it which would make the players being confused imo place the NC here for indicate that there has been a SV change here agree
*00:23:527 (2) - pretty dissapointed that you slightly ignored the downbeat from 00:23:682 - which deserve some emphasis here imo you can do a rhythm like this one https://puu.sh/wS9nr/22d652b654.jpg in order to make the downbeat clickable and follow the vocal and intruments more properly than ignoring the downbeat which is pretty prominent agree, fixed and rearranged some things
*00:34:506 (4) - if you listen more carefully the vocal you'll see that this is supposed to end on 1/4 and not on 1/6 no its 1/8 xD
*01:05:125 (3) - as i can remember you didn't that at 00:55:228 (3) - and 00:56:465 (3) - but here maybe you did for vocal who is more intense than before is i'm not wrong. if is not for this, then consider removing it from its sliderpath // 01:06:362 (3) - same yea, its for the reason you mentioned

just confirming from Fursum's mod post that 00:54:609 (1,2,3) - // 00:55:847 (1,2,3) - // 00:57:084 (1,2,3) - and so on play really fine even if the spacing is a bit bigger thanks for the confirmation, i love those patterns \o/

that's all for now! i really like how the higher diff plays <3 thanks!! and thanks for the lengthy check
gl!


thanks everyone \o/

edit: just saw byby's mod after posting this, will apply that asap too (i need a break now lool) done

in addition to Dt3's request for testplayers: im here with a rank 1244k player with 400 plays and he fc'ed the normal within one try:
testplays
Image

Image

he then played hard too

Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
771 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Pachiru wrote:
a memory for my disqualification of the bn test

results when @Irreversible @Mao
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,032 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Asaiga wrote:
mod like a bn
Image


Ded inside
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,846 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Updated diff: https://pachiru.s-ul.eu/MZMA5zx6


Fursum wrote:

Pachiru's Hard
01:05:125 (3,6) - They don't need spacing emphasis as they are already emphasized by their angle Fixed.


Thanks!

Asaiga wrote:
Hi, Pachichi asked about my pain :')
Pachiru's
00:20:589 (2) - This shape is out of place, maybe normal curve Fixed, woot


_DT3 wrote:
On request of Pachiru \w/

Btw, this xd


General
  • Is it just me or does the map sound early? Maybe +15 - 20 works for you, it does for me If Voli fixed it, he can fix it on my diff, I don't want to broke something by doing a wrong move eh.



Pachiru's Hard
  • 00:30:486 (2) - Pretty confused as to why this suddenly uses slider leniency unlike 00:19:970 (1,2) - which has normal DS. It would be nice to explain your standpoint on this one c: Fixed, but I dont remember what I did instead to fix it, since I have no explanations for my retardness.
  • 00:49:661 - Hmm, even if you're a GDer and the Kiai has a contrast to the parts before, this is the only diff in the set that doesn't have a SV change at the kiai. Imo it would be better too since the SV changes in the top diff are pretty frequent and adding at least one SV change could improve that spread (kind of) In this case, I agree with your point, I thought about adding some SV, once my diff was finished. BUT, since I use harder patterns during the kiai, that I don't use a lot in the normal, I guess the difficulty gap between the normal part and the kiai is "well". And if I would add more SV, that would imply more spacing, and maybe something that the player couldn't handle already.
  • 00:54:609 - vs. 01:04:506 - Spacing is pretty different comparing those two timestamps, pitch may be different but you can clearly hear that the second part is just in a higher pitch. Yet, different things are emphasized, for example comparing 00:55:847 (3,4) - vs. 01:05:125 (3,4) - and 00:56:774 (5,1) - vs. 01:06:362 (6,1) - could you maybe elaborate? :o I have nothing to say to be honest, fixed.



Thanks Turtle for your mod, it was pretty useful, I know that I fixed a lot of things due to your mod :)

ByBy wrote:
pale - suggestion
bold - should be considered


general
*add pachiru to tags since he gd'ed in this map Thanks for thinking about me ;w;
*the spread between Normal and Hard should be discussed because Hard contains too many 1/4s imo and Normal uses only regular 1/2s and 1/1s as i can see i think that you have to map a difficult between them in order to fix the spread gap between N and H I don't agree with that point, since I only use a lot of 1/4 in the kiai, compared to the last diff that use it a lot compared to mine. Also, I tried to make something to have a spread like: Normal 1/2 - Hard 1/4 - Unstoppable 1/4 with jumps. Also, I tried to add a few of 1/4 in the normal part to prepare the player to have this. So I don't think it's a problem. To finish my pov, this is a slow BPM and I used a slow SV, so I think the player will be able to handle it.


pachiru's hard
*00:02:341 - // 00:04:816 - i don't know why these green lines are still here you decreased the volume by 5% but i don't see any hitobject on these lines which is pretty awkward so consider removing them since they're likely useless Fixed
*00:24:609 (6) - remove the whistle since you didn't add anywhere similar with this one and keep only the drum sample Ooos, fixed.
*00:27:393 (1,2) - since on 00:28:321 (3) - the vocal is clearly more stronger in comparison with 00:28:012 (2) - the jump from 00:27:393 (1) - to 00:28:012 (2) - may be sudden since the player didn't expect a jump just right here and not on 00:28:321 (3) - where it normally should be imo. consider decreasing the spacing at 00:27:393 (1,2) - and increasing the spacing between (2) - and (3) - since the vocal is more stronger there and needs more emphasis tbh I wanted to make a jumps on each time where there was a clap, so that's why I didn't emphasize the vocals. I feel like it's better to make jumps on claps except on voice, cause voice can be sometime random, but the clap is something that is recurrent in a song, it's always at a constant beat and spacing in the music.
*00:31:414 (4,5) - same here but because since you didn't at 00:29:867 (1,2) - would be more better to keep the same spacing between these two hitobjects so there won't occur any problem from players // 00:38:836 (3,4) - same I think it's the same spacing here? They're both 1.49x so I didn't plan to change them.

nice one Thanks to you for the mod Byby :)

that's all for now! i really like how the higher diff plays <3
gl!
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 107 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: