forum

how do you guys shitpost?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryoid
Hi! I'am new here and as you can see i have a problem with shitposting.or it just like i don't know how
And i hear there was a lot of shitposter on a sacred place known as OT. So I'am here to learn how to be a shitposter

Note: any tips or guide is heavily apreciated
burningapple
it's a life style
Endaris
you are shitposting already
Serraionga
hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?

I mostly use this. No idea about the others though.
Offdensen
type something random
boom
levesterz
You need a pc screen , a keyboard and a mouse. Go to notepad and randomly press button. Viola tha you have shitpost.
What if you need to share your shit post to the world? Well this will be a bit tricky . First draw pentagram on the ground and chant' I call a upon the great lord to grant me infinate internet power.' Your computer should lit up by now. Now there a icon call'web browser'. Press it and you will see the popular site called bing on your screen type su.ppy.sh/forum/52. Press ' enter' . Then press the new topic button. Viola you have shit post in the interweb
Lhahein
it's an art that takes 5 years to learn and 20 years to master
abraker

Ryoid wrote:

Hi! I'am new here and as you can see i have a problem with shitposting.or it just like i don't know how
And i hear there was a lot of shitposter on a sacred place known as OT. So I'am here to learn how to be a shitposter

Coincidentally there is a guide made not long ago of this very thing t/619177
kai99
where do u hear these rumors from. there are no shitposters here, wrong neighborhood
Topic Starter
Ryoid
So the rumor is not true?
Kirousa
Just on purposely try to trigger people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blitzfrog

Ryoid wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?

kai99 wrote:

where do u hear these rumors from. there are no shitposters here, wrong neighborhood

Ryoid wrote:

Not true
Serraionga
We're just friendly, compassionate people who enjoy making high-quality contributions and having intellectual discussions from time to time. You won't see any kind of shitposts/shitposters around here.

There's something you'll probably see though, and it's the fact that hahahahaha youve ben trolled theres nothing here lololol XDDDDddd.............                                                                                                             .
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Not true
i hope you die

sincerely,
kai
KupcaH

kai99 wrote:

KatouMegumi
Serraionga

Fizzn wrote:

That reminds me...

"I'm goign to head bash my keyboard :v"
"uh-huh"
[gibberish]
"cool"

#spanish, the land of intelligent minds and brilliant people.
Topic Starter
Ryoid

Serraionga wrote:

We're just friendly, compassionate people who enjoy making high-quality contributions and having intellectual discussions from time to time. You won't see any kind of shitposts/shitposters around here.
Does that mean all of the thread in this forum have a good quality?

Fizzn wrote:

Aomi

Fizzn wrote:

are you sure that only applies to shitposting because everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter gibberish (:
KatouMegumi

Aomi wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

are you sure that only applies to shitposting because everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter gibberish (:
That was salty, though. Do you really guys that passionate about pouring shit on me? Just rude.
show more