forum

Hello there.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faye
Hello everyone,
I'm kinda a new player here, and definitely new to the forums. I've been playing for a bit under a month now and I'm making surprisingly slow progress, but that won't stop me trying! Anyway, back to the reason I'm posting this.

I usually just play the game with a couple of close friends, but I decided to see if I can meet a couple people and possibly make a friend or two. So here I am - writing a forum post at 4:00AM AEST in an attempt to communicate with the outside world!

I hope to meet a couple friends, or at least people to talk to for a few moments.
Meah
Hello there Faye, I think you're doing fine. Just have fun ;)
Almost forgot, welcome to osu! forums :D
Ryoid
Hi! Faye and welcome to the forum! And the game of course
I'am new to the game too XD, about 2 month if not wrong. and you not the only one who bad at this game
I mean just look at my acc and you know what i mean.
Anyway if you need a friend to play or chat, free to add or pm me
Well, good luck and enjoy the game
Topic Starter
Faye

Meah wrote:

Hello there Faye, I think you're doing fine. Just have fun ;)
Almost forgot, welcome to osu! forums :D

Ryoid wrote:

Hi! Faye and welcome to the forum! And the game of course
I'am new to the game too XD, about 2 month if not wrong. and you not the only one who bad at this game
I mean just look at my acc and you know what i mean.
Anyway if you need a friend to play or chat, free to add or pm me
Well, good luck and enjoy the game

Thank you both for the kind response - I have added both of you.
:smile:
Alverynn
H e l l o t h e r e,

Welcome to the game and the forum, don't worry about your progress cause you'll improve eventually.
I'm not the best person to talk or chat with but hit me up if you see me in-game since i'm trying to meet some new people as well.
Welp anyways enjoy the game and remember you're here forever
Edgar_Figaro
Welcome to Osu/Forums/Community. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't worry about your skill progression (at least not at this early stage) many people come from other rythmn games and start with an advantage so I wouldn't be concerned. Just focus on enjoying yourself and play the game however you want.
Cahyono29
welcome to osu forums! :)

lol man,your progessing is not slow at all,if you wanna talk about someone with slow proggess,then look at me,it took me 4 month just to be able to play hard difficulty,and you able to play them in less than a month XD
anyway if you looking for some friendto chat,feel free to add me
DJ Enetro
Add me too if you want
And welcome
Community involvement is good too