forum

[resolved] What do I backup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XpORPID
I want to reinstall osu! due to a bug so what all do I need to backup?
Lacrimosa
Usually, you wanna keep these files. What's the bug you are talking about, though? Most issues can be fixed without having to reinstall osu!, and we might be able to help you out.
Topic Starter
XpORPID

Nikosbks wrote:

Usually, you wanna keep these files. What's the bug you are talking about, though? Most issues can be fixed without having to reinstall osu!, and we might be able to help you out.
The problem are mixed up pictures and sometimes entire beatmaps. I have searched for solutions and tried them, but they didn't work so I thought reinstalling would help.
Lyawi

XpORPID wrote:

The problem are mixed up pictures and sometimes entire beatmaps. I have searched for solutions and tried them, but they didn't work so I thought reinstalling would help.
What did you try?
Try moving the osu!.db out of your folder, also make sure that you sort by title and don't group by something
Sandy Hoey
If nothing else works, I can confirm reinstalling does work. Although it is a pain. Make sure to backup songs, skins, scores, screenshots, replays. Everything else will regenerate
Topic Starter
XpORPID

Lyawi wrote:

XpORPID wrote:

What did you try?
Try moving the osu!.db out of your folder, also make sure that you sort by title and don't group by something
Where might osu!.db be?
Venix

XpORPID wrote:

Where might osu!.db be?
You've it in folder.
Topic Starter
XpORPID
The problem has been fixed