forum

JPB - High

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knawner
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 21, 2017 at 2:28:04 PM

Artist: JPB
Title: High
BPM: 120
Filesize: 8780kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.16 stars, 57 notes)
  2. Hard (3.62 stars, 98 notes)
  3. Insane (4.32 stars, 112 notes)
  4. Normal (2.85 stars, 88 notes)
Download: JPB - High
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The song 'High' by JPB
Version 1.1
Includes 4 difficulties
Easy, Normal, Hard, and Insane
UniqueBlock11
Your difficulties need to be remapped. The timing is incorrect, you aren't using most of the mp3 file, and there are unrankable elements in some difficulties such as sliders overlapping each other at 00:14:500 in the Easy difficulty. I can provide you with the correct timing settings to use (for all difficulties) though:

1. BPM: 150
  2. Offset: 90
After you changed these timing settings, you'll need to remap the difficulties to fix the untimed beats. Move your beatmap to the Work In Progress forum while you're doing that. You can refer to the Ranking Criteria here: https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
Topic Starter
Knawner

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

Your difficulties need to be remapped. The timing is incorrect, you aren't using most of the mp3 file, and there are unrankable elements in some difficulties such as sliders overlapping each other at 00:14:500 in the Easy difficulty. I can provide you with the correct timing settings to use (for all difficulties) though:

1. BPM: 150
  2. Offset: 90
After you changed these timing settings, you'll need to remap the difficulties to fix the untimed beats. Move your beatmap to the Work In Progress forum while you're doing that. You can refer to the Ranking Criteria here: https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
Hey UniqueBlock11, thanks for helping. This is my first beatmap. (i'm also new to osu!)
I'm not quite sure what you mean fully by timing is incorrect... Am I supposed to put the circles/tracks to the melody, counter-melody, or bass? (or all three/or two of them) Just wondering...
UniqueBlock11
By "incorrect timing," I meant the BPM and Offset didn't match the song's actual BPM and since you mapped notes to the wrong BPM the notes will probably be out of sync. I can't tell you where to place circles or sliders, that's up to you to figure that out.
Topic Starter
Knawner

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

By "incorrect timing," I meant the BPM and Offset didn't match the song's actual BPM and since you mapped notes to the wrong BPM the notes will probably be out of sync. I can't tell you where to place circles or sliders, that's up to you to figure that out.
Thanks, I understand now :}
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.