forum

A Random Idea That I Got While Playing Tag4 In Multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SevenEnd7
Quick Disclaimer: I'm just copy and pasting this from the reddit page I made last night, and someone on there said that you could put ideas in the requests page, so that's what I am doing right now. Also, I saw a page where reddit is blocked or something like that, so I'm not sure if I should post the reddit link, but it would show the comments and questions that may be repeated here.

Normally when you play in Multiplayer, your score gets saved via Head to Head or Team VS. But when doing co-op, the score doesn't really do much other than how well you did with that group of people. What I was thinking is that people would be able to compete in leaderboards in groups of 4 (Think the amount you need for Tag4 (it's 4)) to see who can have the best group work together on a map. This would work out similar to Loved Maps where no pp will be given, but highscores will be shown for the top 50 groups. This was an idea I had which I could see and want to be implemented into osu! because it would give a group of friends or a small room more ideas to work together on a map with the incentive to reach the leaderboards. I was wondering what other people thought about this idea, and if there's any way to improve or fix this initial idea. (If you think this is impossible to add, and will never be added, you're prob right :P)
Sandy Hoey