forum

Introducing myself... again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeiTCB16
So I am not a new player, been around for about a year now. I introduced myself to the forums before, but this time I want to make some friends! It gets a bit boring just logging in, grinding some maps, and logging back out. Just looking for people that I can chat with from time to time about osu!, anime, some other games, really just anything to make things a bit more fun. Please let me know if you add me so I can make it mutual!

I hope to make some new friends before school starts back up :D
Alverynn
Welp, welcome (again) i guess, i don't really talk that much cause i'm a quiet person but if you want someone to play with then you can hit me up ingame when i'm online, all my friends have quit osu that leave me alone in this game so i wanna meet someone that i can play with together as well uwu
Cahyono29
well,i am a little busy with school so i can't play this game to much,but if you want some friends to play or talk in game you can add me,i am also a bit lonely since all my friends quit osu and uninstall it from their pc,so iam loooking for someone i can play together with as well
Topic Starter
HeiTCB16
Thanks Alverynn and basara :) I'm glad I now have some friendly competition
DJ Enetro
Well make maps, no? Imo in gonna be off for a week soon go ahead and add me ;) I play all modes
Topic Starter
HeiTCB16

DJ Enetro wrote:

Well make maps, no? Imo in gonna be off for a week soon go ahead and add me ;) I play all modes
Added :D I may try making some maps in the future as some of my favorite songs don't have any beatmaps yet, though it looks difficult so I might give it a shot after I'm out of school again
Ryoid
Welcome again! (maybe)
I'm new here so...if you need a friend to multi or chat.
I be happy to be your friend but not this week cause I will be busy
With life so.. If you ever catch me online in-game let's play together sometime :D
Anyway nice to meet cha
Topic Starter
HeiTCB16

Ryoid wrote:

Welcome again! (maybe)
I'm new here so...if you need a friend to multi or chat.
I be happy to be your friend but not this week cause I will be busy
With life so.. If you ever catch me online in-game let's play together sometime :D
Anyway nice to meet cha
Thanks! I'll be looking forward to playing with you :D
Meah
Welcome to osu!forums.
Uhmm, if ever you get bored. You can visit Forum Games and Off Topic, you can jam out with some users there.
Also there's this Survey subforum where it's like you answer some surveys which is perfect for killing time.
Have fun Hei? :D
Ciao~
Edgar_Figaro

Meah wrote:

Welcome to osu!forums.
Uhmm, if ever you get bored. You can visit Forum Games and Off Topic, you can jam out with some users there.
Also there's this Survey subforum where it's like you answer some surveys which is perfect for killing time.
Have fun Hei? :D
Ciao~
It's a trap!

jk off-topic is a great place if you don't want to be serious :)

Anyways welcome 2.0 to the forums. I play all the gamemodes so if you have any gameplay related questions I'll be happy to help out
Topic Starter
HeiTCB16
Thanks guys :) I'll probably make my way to other sections of the forums at some point