posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

OT!News

Latest News From OT
June 11th - July 17th

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the fifteenth edition of OT News!

OT Art Gallery

Celebrating the 15th edition of OT!News, many denizens have participated in the art project to depict the true nature of OT in their artwork. Some artists decided to go the digital route; others created their masterpieces on traditional paper. In any case, all mediums and formats were accepted; here are the masterpieces that were submitted:

Title:Gay.jpeg
Artist:Antlia-:b: -
Description: The gayest Shit you will ever see

Title: Giiiirl, where the FUCK are these flowers coming from? at least I look cute tho
Artist: Zekks
Description: I hope this reaches seven words, word

Title: Popplio
Artist: DJ Enetro
Description: A hand-drawn picture of a seal that's sure to arouse you with its cuteness. Taken from the Pokemon: Sun and Moon anime series.

Title: L(ine)
Artist: kai99
Description: This drawing is a masterpiece which is told to have been drawn over five days, representing the months the artist has been present at OT. The line implies a clock hand pointing to 4 o'clock in the morning which is known to be the best time to shitpost. The minimalistic stroke merges digital art with modern art while showing the simplistic nature of many posts written at OT, and the square dimensions of the piece represents the balance between effort-ful and effortless posts while depicting the mutual respect and understanding that exists beteeen the people.

Title: U N T I T L E D
Artist: Comfy Slippers
Description: :3

Title: min yoongi [half-assed attempt]
Artist: Aomi
Description: i drew this like 3 months ago in class and its better than 90% of my work even though its unfinished finna kms

Thank you to everyone that participated! Make sure to stick around for the next art gallery, in OT!News #20!

News

Calm rain showers are heading our way, with a small chance of a thunderstorms.
As the weekend progresses, so does your age,
but so does all of the fog rolling in on friday morning, and going straight into Saturday.
Every other day looks pretty fine, sunny, a moderately high temperature,
bring your bathing suits, people 'cause the sun is coming out finally.

Or is it...?

~ColdTooth, OT climatologist

2017-07-12: OT has been visited by a new (and cute) visitor: Kon! Hailing from the anime Tokyo Ravens, Kon has come to visit OT after a spirit told her to check the internet and visit all Citizens of OT. Using [Taiga]’s account, Kon was greeted with heartfelt hellos and compliments towards her and her fluffiness, although also greeted with contempt towards the group called “furries”. Eventually, Kon left the thread, seeing as how she is nowhere to be found on the last page. Her whereabouts are still unknown, but everyone at OT!News is working their hardest to reveal this situation to its fullest.

Kon brushing herself, getting ready for her visit to OT.

2017-07-13: Neglection has found his way back into OT! The OT denizen Neglection has found his way back to the game of osu! after quitting; as the old prophecy goes, “you’re here forever”. Necroing his farewell thread that is by custom riddled with dancing anime girls, he forced the ex-moderator Stefan to come out of retirement and lock the necro’d thread, as is done to any necroposting.

Neglection’s “welcome back” speech.

2017-07-14: A documented autobiography of Allmynamestaken was found this week. Hidden deep inside a dungeon near the OT!Shores, the diary of Allmynamestaken was found. A tragic record of his history, from the semen-filled pillow his dad gave before passing away, to his life-dependent Waifu Simulator VR being shut down permanently. Written by the hands of the famous fanfiction writer himself, legend has it that the heart-breaking diary is able to reduce even the mighty Loctav to tears. The diary is written with elements of many genres, such as drama, action, and romance.

A small preview of this thrilling tale.

2017-07-15: Kisses attempted to pull the strings of lonely hearts together. It is know that the vast majority of people want someone to love but due to the short on supply, there is no one to love them back. Kisses decided address this issue by offering a solution: donate your Discord username and tag and he would match you with someone else. However, being afraid that the OT Special Ops would tear his operation to the ground, he immediately decided to revoke his business and raze it to the dirt himself, leaving only the English letter “S” in its ruins. Contempt was expressed for the business until the Police arrived and closed the scene for further investigation.

The wrecking ball used to demolish the organization

2017-07-16: Noticing that OT denizens could use some help creating good threads, [ - Zekks - ] has created a comprehensive guide to accomplish just that. This three-step process is written simply enough to allow anyone reading it to come to a complete understanding, but detailed enough to provide clear and accurate directions. The first reply, however, establishes a Step 0, claiming that any thread posted in OT will not be “good” because any content posted in the subforum is inherently lacking in value. Many people have agreed to that statement, even Lord Farquaad himself. An extra step was also added to the guide, derail, which was carried out in the thread, derailing it into the sounds of terrible cooking.

[ - Zekks - ]’s comprehensive guide in full.

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

Welcome back:

The OT Denizen Dyl-Byl came back to OT after a 9-day-long hiatus.
Changing his avatar from Kanna, he was welcomed with open arms
in his thread. Welcome back Dyl!

New Denizens:

The user Kanakops has come to OT for advice on the subject of supporting the game
of osu!. Getting various responses, including
some insults about the quality of people’s French, the poster
obtained the information he was looking for and decided to buy
supporter once he finishes his studies.

Out of what seems to be the appreciation for a circle clicking
athlete, CutEddie has come to OT to share CXu mapping “shit [a]”
with everyone else. However, it turned out OT was more interested
crocodile sandals.

Skielred came to OT seeking for a conversation about artists seeing the reaction of their fans.
The example provided, NOMA, known for the
hit song “O-ooo AAE-A-A-I-A-U -Jo-ooo”, resonated with OT as they
started posting the memorable lyrics of the song itself.

OT!News will always try to provide quality content.
If you find any errors or have a suggestion, please leave a post below or
feel free to PM / highlight us either through the osu! site or our Discord.

Credits:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes, abraker for tidying the cancer, johnmedina999 for grammar nazi-ing, and a collaborative effort to make the cancer look nice. We also would like to give special thanks to everyone in the official Discord server for giving us the support needed not to shoot ourselves. Until next time!

Thank you, good night, and remember to...

Stanvord

Title: Popplio
Artist: DJ Enetro
Description: A hand-drawn picture of a seal that's sure to arouse you with its cuteness. Taken from the Pokemon: Sun and Moon anime series.

Nah. #Team Rowlet
-Makishima S-
What I am doing here?
Tae
well this is dying
KupcaH
Zekks marry me
DJ Enetro

Stanford wrote:

Nah. #Team Rowlet
I was actually thinking of drawing him next
Stanvord

I is offended >:(
DJ Enetro
Ye... rip that. Sorry
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Two new artworks were added by the artists Comfy Slippers and Aomi! Go check them out!
Aomi
i nominate john for best mod 2k17
remove kai's modpowers while she's still in ramen land
KupcaH
Aomi marry me
Aomi

KupcaH wrote:

Zekks marry me
unloyal hoe
Zekks

Aomi wrote:

KupcaH wrote: