This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年10月18日 at 22:41:41

Artist: CYaRon!
Title: Kinmirai Happy End
Source: ラブライブ! サンシャイン!!
Tags: LoveLive Sunshine anime aqours school idol festival project Inami Anju Anchan 伊波杏樹 Saito Shuka Shukashuu 斉藤朱夏 Furihata Ai Furirin Aiai 降幡 愛 Takami Chika 高海千歌 Watanabe You 渡辺 曜 Kurosawa Ruby 黒澤ルビィ シャロン sub-unit 2nd second single
BPM: 165
Filesize: 7814kb
Play Time: 05:04
Difficulties Available:
  • Oni (5.88 stars, 1881 notes)

Download: CYaRon! - Kinmirai Happy End
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Taiko Marathon #5
おに   ★9+/10
FOR APPROVAL

RE-DL IF YOU GOT THIS BEFORE 2-OCT-2017.



Thanks to modders
_yu68
ts8zs
Lightning Wyvern
Chromoxx
Smallwu
Consified
Xeltic Rival
Vulkin
sing216
bbj0920
uone
Nofool
picing
davidminh0111
Vulkin
Aloda
Faputa
frukoyurdakul
tatatat
Surono
tasuke912


Changelog
Reduced mp3 bitrate
23-7-2017: Changed BG, lowed overall SV to 1.1
7-8-2017: HP -> 5
9-8-2017: More tags
30-8-2017: WTF I did not realize the source is wrong
2-10-2017: MP3 bitrate is at 192kbps
18-10-2017: More tags #2
Last edited by Chocola_2287 on , edited 44 times in total.
User avatar
osu!taiko Champion
425 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello :3
mod

General
  • Fix BG resolution to 1366x768.(it's 1365x768 now)


Oni


good luck for app!
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
No comment= accept
_yu68 wrote:
Hello :3
mod

General
  • Fix BG resolution to 1366x768.(it's 1365x768 now)
^ I will find a better one

Oni


good luck for app!


Thanks for mod.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,703 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
00:01:164 (4) - k 音阶与 00:00:982 (3) - 相同
00:02:619 (14) - ^ 后面还有一些 或者dd dk跟鼓也行
00:05:709 - k
00:11:619 (70) - 歌曲原因没对准?放在00:11:709 - 更好
01:44:800 - ^ 感觉本意和01:44:982 (677,678) - 这俩鼓是连续的1/2连
00:16:800 (106) - D?
00:57:164 (369) - k
00:59:164 (382,383) - del
01:00:619 (388,389) - ^
01:03:346 (400) - D
01:34:982 (614) - k pitch same to 01:34:800 (613) -
01:49:346 (709,710) - dK
01:52:073 - 01:52:255 - d
01:55:891 (732,733) - del and 01:56:073 - k
02:01:891 (759) - K
02:11:528 (826) - k?
02:13:891 - ??? 我摸不到头脑
03:19:437 (1281) - k
03:22:800 - ??? 那还不如这么摆更fit一些 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8660898
03:38:800 - 这段我觉得跟鼓更好呢比如 03:40:619 - mov to 03:40:800 -
04:26:800 - ^
04:36:255 (266) - D
05:04:255 - 太鼓我记得不让快kiai来着

不太会摸这种overmap。。。sry
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
ts8zs wrote:
00:01:164 (4) - k 音阶与 00:00:982 (3) - 相同
00:02:619 (14) - ^ 后面还有一些 或者dd dk跟鼓也行
^ Rejected, lost emphasis between the note and b4 it
00:05:709 - k
^Lost emphasis between 00:05:528 (33,34) -
00:11:619 (70) - 歌曲原因没对准?放在00:11:709 - 更好
^00:08:619 (50,51) - consistency
01:44:800 - ^ 感觉本意和01:44:982 (677,678) - 这俩鼓是连续的1/2连
00:16:800 (106) - D? >Has the same percussion and pitch played after this note so rejected
00:57:164 (369) - k 00:54:255 (348) - consistency
00:59:164 (382,383) - del
01:00:619 (388,389) - ^
^ I am using reference to sif chart here, I need more opinions from others.
01:03:346 (400) - D >01:02:982 (400,401,402) - have the same pitch
01:34:982 (614) - k pitch same to 01:34:800 (613) -
01:49:346 (709,710) - dK 01:48:982 (707,708,709) - I used kkd to emphasis pitch change. I decided to reverse supposed dK to kD pattern to emphasis the pitch change.
01:52:073 - 01:52:255 - d >Lost emphasis to next 1/6 pattern
01:55:891 (732,733) - del and 01:56:073 - k >Moved 01:55:891 - to 01:56:073
02:01:891 (759) - K > Same percussion therefore no change
02:11:528 (826) - k? >Lost emphasis on pitch in 02:11:164 (823,824,825) -
02:13:891 - ??? 我摸不到头脑 >The 1/6s are to fill in the continuous fx in music.
03:19:437 (1281) - k > I prefer this stream being more repeptive
03:22:800 - ??? 那还不如这么摆更fit一些 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8660898 >I mentioned the reason I used 4plets 1/6 here
03:38:800 - 这段我觉得跟鼓更好呢比如 03:40:619 - mov to 03:40:800 - >Agreed, fixed patterns here
04:26:800 - ^ >but I disagree here for consistency
04:36:255 (266) - D >same reason as before
05:04:255 - 太鼓我记得不让快kiai来着 >Removed

不太会摸这种overmap。。。sry


Thanks for mod.
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
38 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello o/

00:05:346 (32) - change to d ? the pitch is as low as 00:05:528 (33) -
00:16:800 (105,106) - has the same tone as 00:17:346 (107,108) - both of them should be d K
00:40:982 (266,267,268,269) - change to kddk ? there's a tone down in the rhyme
00:59:891 (383,384,385,386) - same reason as above
01:01:346 (391,392,393,394) - same reason as above
01:10:073 (445,446,447,448) - dkdk would emphasize better than kkkk
01:21:709 (532,533,534,535) - same reason as above
01:50:800 (716,717,718,719,720) - change to kkdkd ? it would represent the guitar better
02:14:073 (845,846,847,848) - change to kddk, same reason as 00:40:982 (266,267,268,269) -
02:15:528 (854,855,856,857,858) - change to kkddk ? went from high to low, but it's slightly higher at the end
04:08:982 (84,85,86,87) - same reason as 01:10:073 (445,446,447,448)
04:20:619 (172,173,174,175) - same reason as above

inb4 bad mod


good luck for app o/
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
Lightning Wyvern wrote:
hello o/

00:05:346 (32) - change to d ? the pitch is as low as 00:05:528 (33) - >It lost emphasis between the finishers
00:16:800 (105,106) - has the same tone as 00:17:346 (107,108) - both of them should be d K >the 2 patterns are different to make variations
00:40:982 (266,267,268,269) - change to kddk ? there's a tone down in the rhyme >The whole fx has the same pitch.
You might be referring the fade-out effect but that isn't going to make me change the pattern.

00:59:891 (383,384,385,386) - same reason as above
01:01:346 (391,392,393,394) - same reason as above
01:10:073 (445,446,447,448) - dkdk would emphasize better than kkkk >dkdk is an uncommon pattern so I would like to avoid it. Moreover it actually does no effect on emphasizing
01:21:709 (532,533,534,535) - same reason as above
01:50:800 (716,717,718,719,720) - change to kkdkd ? it would represent the guitar better>01:50:800 (716,717,718,719) -
all have the same pitch

02:14:073 (845,846,847,848) - change to kddk, same reason as 00:40:982 (266,267,268,269) -
02:15:528 (854,855,856,857,858) - change to kkddk ? went from high to low, but it's slightly higher at the end >it ruins the consistency for every 4/1 being a d
04:08:982 (84,85,86,87) - same reason as 01:10:073 (445,446,447,448)
04:20:619 (172,173,174,175) - same reason as above

inb4 bad mod


good luck for app o/


I won't say this is a bad mod because you give reasons for the points, it is just not suitable for my mapping concept on this map. Anyway thanks for modding. :)
User avatar
Combo Commander
382 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
omg long time no mod

General
  • 05:04:255 - x2.00 is too fast for HR/DT/HRDT I think :3

OniPyonPyon=w=
Last edited by Smallwu on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
782 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
irc on some things

log
2017-07-23 15:59 Chocola_2287: o/
2017-07-23 15:59 Chromoxx: yo
2017-07-23 16:02 Chocola_2287: wonder if you have time to check a 4 approval map?
2017-07-23 16:02 Chocola_2287: 'For approval'
2017-07-23 16:03 Chromoxx: sure i can take a look
2017-07-23 16:03 Chocola_2287: ACTION is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1360252 CYaRon! - Kinmirai Happy End]
2017-07-23 16:03 Chocola_2287: thanks
2017-07-23 16:04 Chromoxx: 5.91* :thinking:
2017-07-23 16:04 Chocola_2287: ye dem
2017-07-23 16:04 Chromoxx: ACTION is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1360252 CYaRon! - Kinmirai Happy End [Oni]] <Taiko> +Hidden +Nightcore
2017-07-23 16:04 Chocola_2287: SR goes wrong under my hands
2017-07-23 16:06 Chromoxx: ok
2017-07-23 16:06 Chromoxx: just had to reply to someone
2017-07-23 16:06 Chromoxx: SV seems a bit too high
2017-07-23 16:11 Chocola_2287: SV is intended
2017-07-23 16:11 Chromoxx: i know its intended
2017-07-23 16:11 Chromoxx: but it doesn't fit
2017-07-23 16:11 Chromoxx: the song
2017-07-23 16:11 Chromoxx: style is pretty interesting, there's quite a few things to be improved on tho
2017-07-23 16:12 Chocola_2287: the SV is implied by the mood
2017-07-23 16:12 Chromoxx: the song is a pretty normal slow pace
2017-07-23 16:12 Chromoxx: and some sections are even really slow
2017-07-23 16:13 Chromoxx: and it's all 1.15x.... it doesn't fit whatsoever
2017-07-23 16:13 Chromoxx: pretty much any other experienced modder will tell you so
2017-07-23 16:13 Chromoxx: 01:03:891 - these sliders eclipse the following note, so i'd suggest nerfing the SV on them a bit
2017-07-23 16:14 Chocola_2287: x2.0 would work?
2017-07-23 16:14 Chromoxx: 01:04:255 - shorten to here so that it ends on the "ki" of kitto
2017-07-23 16:14 Chromoxx: and then make 2.0x maybe
2017-07-23 16:15 Chromoxx: whatever SV the next note is still fully visible at
2017-07-23 16:15 Chocola_2287: ok fixed
2017-07-23 16:16 Chromoxx: same goes for the ones before the other kiais
2017-07-23 16:16 Chromoxx: 01:52:437 - these 1/6 are kinda over the top, since there isn't anything close to it in the music
2017-07-23 16:16 Chromoxx: 01:54:073 - finisher for notes like this?
2017-07-23 16:17 Chocola_2287: the 1/6 are following string instrument
2017-07-23 16:17 Chocola_2287: finisher one is good, fixed
2017-07-23 16:17 Chocola_2287: but I am struggling on it being consistent with 01:51:164 (720) - or not
2017-07-23 16:17 Chromoxx: 02:31:891 - the finishers here are kinda the wrong way rount
2017-07-23 16:18 Chocola_2287: 02:31:891 - I discussed about that with other modders, but I prefer being consistent with similar part in verse 1
2017-07-23 16:18 Chromoxx: 02:32:255 - really strong crash here, yet no finisher... but finishers on the medium strong vocals before?!?
2017-07-23 16:18 Chromoxx: there is no need to be consistent when the music is different...........................................................................................................................#
2017-07-23 16:19 Chocola_2287: 00:58:800 (379) -
2017-07-23 16:19 Chocola_2287: I mean this part
2017-07-23 16:19 Chromoxx: yes, in this part the crashes are on the dons
2017-07-23 16:19 Chromoxx: in the next part they are on the kats
2017-07-23 16:20 Chromoxx: the music is different, so why map it the same when the song has a specific contrast between both parts
2017-07-23 16:21 Chocola_2287: :thinking:
2017-07-23 16:21 Chocola_2287: fixed
2017-07-23 16:22 Chromoxx: 03:09:709 - in this part i'd rethink the finisher usage maybe and only use it on 03:10:073 - 03:10:982 - 03:11:346 - 03:11:528 - where the crashes occur
2017-07-23 16:22 Chromoxx: 03:22:800 - some people will probably argue against these 1/6 since the music is technically 1/4.. i find them ok though tbh since they add nice emphasis
2017-07-23 16:23 Chromoxx: 03:28:255 - i'd suggest cutting the stream here since theres a held out sound and the 1/4 kinda stops..
2017-07-23 16:24 Chocola_2287: 03:09:709- But I have to take care with vocal too
2017-07-23 16:24 Chromoxx: 03:28:346 - 03:28:346 - delete these notes and make 03:28:437 - kkd, would work very well
2017-07-23 16:24 Chromoxx: i know you wanna emphasize the vocals there but having 2 different types of sound where one is noticably stronger mapped the same is never good
2017-07-23 16:25 Chromoxx: and the vocals aren't strong enough to warrant finishers when compared to the crashes tbh
2017-07-23 16:25 Chromoxx: 03:29:528 - you could add dkkd 1/6 here
2017-07-23 16:26 Chromoxx: 03:39:346 - missing drum hits like you did here is kinda weird, i know you wanna add some kind of 1 2 1 2 variety but i feel like the notes at 03:41:346 - etc. already contribute enough
2017-07-23 16:26 Chocola_2287: btw you mentioned 03:28:346 twice
2017-07-23 16:26 Chromoxx: no need to miss out drums
2017-07-23 16:27 Chromoxx: 03:28:709 - 2nd one is this
2017-07-23 16:27 Chromoxx: sry
2017-07-23 16:28 Chromoxx: 03:59:346 - could add another D here cos of the crash
2017-07-23 16:28 Chocola_2287: tho I disagree deleting 03:28:346 - this note because fx is still going on
2017-07-23 16:29 Chocola_2287: ^ fixed
2017-07-23 16:29 Chromoxx: the synth is kinda taking a break there though so i would definitely suggest deleting 03:28:346 -
2017-07-23 16:29 Chromoxx: but if you don't want to, just 03:28:709 - is fine too
2017-07-23 16:30 Chocola_2287: I definitely hear the synth in 03:28:346
2017-07-23 16:30 Chromoxx: anyway, i gtg for now.. i'd suggest having a look for similar things to what i pointed out in the later parts of the map too
2017-07-23 16:30 Chromoxx: but in general it's pretty interesting
2017-07-23 16:31 Chocola_2287: ok, thanks for in-game check for now
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
Smallwu wrote:
omg long time no mod

General
  • 05:04:255 - x2.00 is too fast for HR/DT/HRDT I think :3
>I will nerf if more modders mention about this.


Oni
  • 00:16:800 (105,106,107,108) - DK KK or KK KK - 前面DK是因為音效很明顯, 後面KK是因為他們聽起來是一樣的 >Variation
  • 00:23:346 (145) - k to keep consistent? [00:20:437 (126,127,128)] > It is consistent with the next ddddk
  • 00:39:982 (257,262) - Ctrl+G ?_? That sounds better imo >I used too much ddkkd kkddk patterns in kiai, I would like to avoid this pattern.
  • 00:46:800 (300) - should be k (because the loud clap), so i suggest u change them to ddkdk or ddkkk >d can emphasis that in same extent, moreover I want to maintain 1/1 d rhythm
  • 01:02:800 (399) - Remove finisher or just remove - I guess you're not following the voice this part, it's more like that youre following the instruments. because of that, the note (399) is not necessary >removed, for consistency in 04:00:255-
  • 01:35:346 (619,620,621) - k d k because the sound at 01:35:346 which sounds like cymbals
  • 01:35:891 (623,624,625) - d d k ^ , also do that can follow 01:36:073 - 01:36:437 better >Both rejected, I think the current patterns plays better with it being repetitive
  • 01:38:255 (634,635) - DD or KK because they sound same, I like KK more <3 >Rejected. 01:37:891 (632,633) - has to be same because of pitch. On the other hand 01:38:437 (634,635) - if these being same note , it will cut the emphasizing effect.
  • 02:00:982 (757) - should be k (because the loud clap), so i suggest u change them to ddkkk >Similar reason
  • 02:02:255 (761) - shouldn't be D, there's no sound like 前面三顆 <- 求翻譯 *previous 3 notes* >There is another fx take place here so I'll put a D here
  • 02:32:437 - It would be nice if u add a K here ?A? >No crash sound, rejected
  • 03:08:437 (1204) - suggest change to k, reason same as 01:35:346
  • 04:05:528 (68,69) - K K? >The instrument is playing more or less the same pitch, D D is not a problem here
  • 05:02:982 (156) - d - no reason to use k, the guitar lower than (155) >It cut the emphasis between 05:02:800 (155,156) - . I decided to not follow pitch 100% to have more flexibility on mapping.
PyonPyon=w=


Thanks for mod.
User avatar
Slider Savant
87 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi nm q
Oni
00:12:982 - 00:13:528 - kkd ddk?
00:14:437 - 00:15:164 - kkd d d k?
00:29:164 (179,180,181,182,183,184) - change to ddkdk?i heard no 1/6 sound there
01:52:437 (722,723,724,725) - delete and put one d?,i think you dont need 1/6 in quiet place
01:55:346 (728,729,730,731) - ^
05:03:164 (1) - change to slider?


...i dont know how to mod this style,i tried already.
預左比Chocola大佬全reject <(_ _)>
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
Consified wrote:
hi nm q

Oni
00:12:982 - 00:13:528 - kkd ddk?
00:14:437 - 00:15:164 - kkd d d k?
^Inconsistent
00:29:164 (179,180,181,182,183,184) - change to ddkdk?i heard no 1/6 sound there >imo the 1/6 add emphasis to the fxs well here
01:52:437 (722,723,724,725) - delete and put one d?,i think you dont need 1/6 in quiet place >Mentioned the 1/6 usage already
01:55:346 (728,729,730,731) - ^
05:03:164 (1) - change to slider? >Would need more opinion about this. imo both are fine so I dont find a strong reason to change this.


...i dont know how to mod this style,i tried already.
預左比Chocola大佬全reject <(_ _)>


Thanks for mod.
Last edited by Chocola_2287 on , edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
M
O
D
:D

00:05:709 and 00:05:800 - add two dons (sounds missing something imo)
00:20:255 to 00:20:619 - change to dk kd (initially d kdk, 00:26:073 to 00:26:437 fits fine with d kdk however)
01:40:528 and 01:43:437 - k (rewinding it like 10 times n felt something weird, dd dd doesn't sound right lol, maybe other combinations might work too)
01:51:891 and 01:54:800 - k on both timing (since you put a k on 01:53:346 already)
02:58:800 to 02:59:164 - ddkdk change to kkdkd
03:11:709 to 03:12:619 - kkdkddkkddd (the stream fits better starting with k)
from 03:12:800 to 03:16:619 - the kkd and kdd sounds better switching vice versa (kkd > kdd, kdd > kkd)
04:24:619 to 04:24:982 - change to kkdkd

dats all lel, hopefully at least 1 is helpful (molded mapping skills ;w;)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
910 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
here for forced mod

Placeholder boi
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
Xeltic Rival wrote:
M
O
D
:D

00:05:709 and 00:05:800 - add two dons (sounds missing something imo) >It is supposed to be blank to emphasis the relatively quiet area here.
00:20:255 to 00:20:619 - change to dk kd (initially d kdk, 00:26:073 to 00:26:437 fits fine with d kdk however) >At some extent I am doing another pattern to emphasis the song here. Following the fxs 100% is not good here. Also it could cause inconsistency if I apply this.
01:40:528 and 01:43:437 - k (rewinding it like 10 times n felt something weird, dd dd doesn't sound right lol, maybe other combinations might work too) >Did it to make variation from the beginning.
01:51:891 and 01:54:800 - k on both timing (since you put a k on 01:53:346 already) >It is intentional, to be consistent with 01:54:800. And a 4/1 break is necessery here to further emphasis the calm mood here.
02:58:800 to 02:59:164 - ddkdk change to kkdkd >Pitch goes up here
03:11:709 to 03:12:619 - kkdkddkkddd (the stream fits better starting with k) >will lost emphasis between 03:11:528 (1218,1219) -
from 03:12:800 to 03:16:619 - the kkd and kdd sounds better switching vice versa (kkd > kdd, kdd > kkd) >Fixed in my own way
04:24:619 to 04:24:982 - change to kkdkd ^^^

dats all lel, hopefully at least 1 is helpful (molded mapping skills ;w;)


Thanks for mod.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 47 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: