forum

OT!DaddyCoolVipper

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
DaddyCoolVipper is a fascinating creature indeed. As one of the OT denizens against most heavily against shitposts, he doesn't care about what us idiots try as quality. To him, whatever we try will turn out just as shit as anything else. He believes that OT will be better the quieter it is because it's shit when it's noisy. Since even exiles don't help deter idiots, he now (as always has) resides mostly in the ever tainted ITT2 thread, only to peak out once in a while to say how shit OT is.

But quiet OT is boring OT. What does a forum need to have to feel alive? It will not go quietly into the night, instead it will try its hardest to be quality even if it fails. A new thread is OT breathing in and out. And what more to post than shitposts to let OT be alive and breathe this shitty air? But it doesn't have to be always shitposts, try to post something yourself as a change. A creature that doesn't try to post in fear of bringing shit for his actions. Understandable, but don't choke our OT, it's nice little shitball.

Also DaddyCoolVipper seems to hate OT![insert thing here], so this will be extra fun

hue hue e_e
johnmedina999
Why are you trying to bait people? This is not the way to go about things. Please try harder to achieve your goals next time.
Topic Starter
abraker
This is not bait, this is a push...

Well I couldn't just create a thread named "OT!DaddyCoolVipper" with "hue hue e_e" as the only thing, now could I?
Foxtrot
abraker, is this an appreciation thread I see!?

Here, since this is a thread about DaddyCoolVipper, let me contribute, ok?

He's my best friend here and he's a really cool and reliable guy. He helped me out in my darkest times and he's probably the only person here who truly understands me. We've known each other for 4 years, how crazy is that? I love you, man. Don't ever change. If you have to, though, please always change for the better!
Mahogany
Less shit than most OT users

I'm difficult to please
Foxtrot
Also, he's really good at LoL last time I remember. A good Tresh, too! And he's really funny and he makes great jokes. He also acted as a priest once for a friend's gig, and that was hilariously good. Don't think he'll ever share it though. He has a cute, but rather empty minded, cat. If you ask him about it, I'm sure he'll be happy to share her!

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have watched Father Ted. That's a pretty big deal for me.
DaddyCoolVipper
Awh, I'm very grateful to you guys for this DaddyCoolVipper appreciation thread- it was incredibly thoughtful of you.
Foxtrot
Are you kidding me? You should have had this thread long ago. I can't believe you got one just now. Honestly, I should have made it. Goddamn abraker for stealing my idea! But hype is hype, isn't it?
Tae
Continuing the appreciation:

Actually a very nice guy, considerate and always there for anyone who needs it tbh. Idk how anyone could not like him.

I might not know you very well but you're chill af.
Foxtrot
He is my bestest friend. I recommend him to anybody who also wishes to have a good friend.

I might not know you very well but you're chill af.
Yes!
Zekks
My daddy is a super cool, but he's also a viper
B1rd
If only he wasn't into far-left politics.
Aomi
i actually never got to talk to him 1 on 1 but from what i can tell he's incredibly down to earth and has plausible arguments.
doesn't spout nonsense and never posts without thinking first.
also chill af and has good humour, i can appreciate that.
Blitzfrog

B1rd wrote:

If only he wasn't into far-left politics.
Maybe the free market could solve that
DJ Enetro
He gives interesting viewpoints on quality, I can give him that. I respect his opinions but about respecting mods... not so much.
(Who will claim the next page?)
Topic Starter
abraker

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Awh, I'm very grateful to you guys for this DaddyCoolVipper appreciation thread- it was incredibly thoughtful of you.
Enjoy it while it's untainted lol

DJ Enetro wrote:

(Who will claim the next page?)
I wonder
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

I respect his opinions but about respecting mods... not so much.
Why on earth would you not respect someone who is voluntarily doing a job in their own time to help you guys. This is the sort of nonsense I'd never get from the wonderful person that is DaddyCoolVipper!
Zain Sugieres
I love vipper he is good friend
B1rd

Tae wrote:

Why on earth would you not respect someone who is voluntarily doing a job in their own time to help you guys. This is the sort of nonsense I'd never get from the wonderful person that is DaddyCoolVipper!
A lot of people just get a kick about being up in a hierarchy as compared to other people. Not really something I'd respect other people for. I'm not sure if I've met any mod to date that is deserving of respect.
lol

Aomi wrote:

i actually never got to talk to him 1 on 1 but from what i can tell he's incredibly down to earth and has plausible arguments.
doesn't spout nonsense and never posts without thinking first.
also chill af and has good humour, i can appreciate that.

is this about vipper or is it a ironic post about b1rd 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
show more