Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naimae
meme
Rwyta
Die.
levesterz
abraker
the topic title should have been, "Ephemeral, you fuck, exile me", but your peanut sized brain couldn't even get that right.
KupcaH

abraker wrote:

the topic title should have been, "Ephemeral, you fuck, exile me", but your peanut sized brain couldn't even get that right.
This guy knows
Topic Starter
Naimae
exile more like

xD
Comfy Slippers
i don't understand
Topic Starter
Naimae

Comfy Slippers wrote:

i don't understand
here is stupid explanation

:)
ptar124
memme
Zekks

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Serraionga
I'm just gonna plant a portal here to link this thread with Fser's.

Now you can safely travel between both threads.
kai99
dang
Ashton
damn
ColdTooth
exile
Zekks

ColdTooth wrote:

exile
johnmedina999

ColdTooth wrote:

exile
You should have left it to die. 9 hours have passed since CB posted. Did you really need to say "exile" and bump the thread? Please think about the consequences before you post next time, 'kay? Thanks.
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

exile
You should have left it to die. 9 hours have passed since CB posted. Did you really need to say "exile" and bump the thread? Please think about the consequences before you post next time, 'kay? Thanks.
I'm sorry if I you think other than me. I'll rethink my life choices and accept my fate. Hopefully I will do better next time.
johnmedina999
That's the spirit!

This thread is now an anime reaction gif thread!
abraker
show more