idk

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akiminii
Hi, I'm Aki.
I am new to the forum .. I do not think I have ever written xD
I am 15 years old from Romania.
I like to paint in my spare time or most likely to play Osu.
Kpop is life
~ Levi :) :)
Venix
Welcome to the forums!
Ryoid
Hi! and welcome to the forum!
Softwarm
Obligatory hello, welcome to the forums. I'm sure a Global Moderator or someone important will come to tell you about following the rules, providing a link to a source of help in this confusing world, and finally, like the narcissistic bunch they are, talk about themselves.

Some questions:

1. Are you just a fan of male Korean singers or is it just coincidence that both videos you've posted about feature guys?
  2. Uh... are you learning Korean? (Just looked at your profile.)
  3. Are you aware that your signature is just an incomplete set of color tags that were properly colored by actual color tags? (I take it you're learning/know a little a BBCode since it's very useful on the forums, so here's a nice resource if aren't already aware of this page.)
  4. Is there a particular reason you took so quickly to Catch the Beat instead of osu!?
  5. Is the art in your profile picture from an anime? (After doing some quick google-image searches, I concluded it probably isn't, but you never know).
  6. Regardless of whether it is from an anime or not, are you interested in watching anime/reading manga/VNs? If you are, what are some of your favorites?
  7. What about non-Japanese related media forms like podcasts, books, shows, do you like that sort of stuff? Again, what are some of your favorites if you have any?
  8. Could you share some of your art? (Maybe you could even post it in here!)
  9. Got any other interests?
  10. How about osu! goals? What do you want to do in your time with this game?
  11. ...Levitation? What?
If you feel like talking to someone (hopefully between the hours of 4:30 PM UTC and 4:30 AM UTC) I might be online doing something, or you could just forum PM me (by going to my userpage and clicking on the little mail/envelope icon).

Edit: Fixed links/miscellaneous errors and added a question/edited questions.
Topic Starter
Akiminii
~> Yes, I listen to kpop. I'm a fan of Korean male singers. There is no coincidence with the videos. I've been listening for 6 years, I guess I did not realize the notion of time.
~> I'm trying to learn Korean (hangul) , but what I wrote there is something like a year ago. I kinda forgot.
~> I do not know much about BBcode, I've been trying for some time to edit some stuff on my profile .. but I do not see the edit button so I do not try it anymore.
~> Game catch the beat since I installed the game for two years. It's about the only way I can play. At first when I was about level 1-4 I tried to play Osu but I failed, so I tried to play something else and I was stuck to catch the beat.
~> It's not a picture I made, I'm referring to. Once I sit on PINTEREST to find aesthetic images, editing them and putting them as a profile.
~> I watch anime for a few years, sincere to be my favorite anime is Attack on Titan, and as a favorite manga is Kamisama hajimemashita.
~> Like Japanese favorite books are manga. I specified one of my favorite manga tricks at the previous answer. As a show I do not really look at the Japanese ones. I'm more watching Korean + Korean dramas.
~> I have some drawings but do not make them on the internet. When I had time to post a few. But I do not think anyone is so interested, so ..
~> I draw? I play Osu and League of Legends.
~> With Osu? Well I would like to get to the top 10 in Romania. They are now 23rd, sad.
~> I'm kind of lazy.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Kurai
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't yet, make sure you read the community rules here.
If you have any question regarding the game, the community or anything, do not hesitate to contact myself or any other moderator.
If you encounter any issue with the game, you can ask for help here!

Have a good time playing osu! :)
DJ Enetro
^ Brisk Clarity's prediction has been fulfilled.
Meah
hahah, yes! Kpop is life ♥
Hmmm, hello there Aki. Enjoy your stay :)