forum

This is a comeback thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

We embark on our journey, and it is only the beginning. Much like moon and earth, we are linked to each another. As we circle around we experience many wondrous things, many fucked up shit and everything else that comes with it. I can't function without you, and you can't function without me. Like it or not, we are tied together -- and as a result of that we progress. Don't try and find another route around this mountain of memes. Soak it in and move on. It is interesting to see how accessible our minds are to the world around us. Consider the ophiocordyceps camponotibalzani -- a species of fungus in the brazilian atlantic rainforest. When an ant comes into contact with it, the fungus essentially spreads onto the ant and takes over its mind and body. As it does so, the fungus forces the ant to wander away from its colony, climb a tree, and clamp onto a leaf with its jaws. At this point, the fungus disables the ant’s muscles so that it can’t move, then begins to spread. Naturally, this kills the ant. But it's not as dark as it may seem. The fungus is helping the ant. They are misunderstood, much like shitposters. The same people who are shittalked every so often. They don't mean no harm, they don't have any malicious intent. We are ants, we are fungi, we are natural satellites, we are ants, we are everything.
Serraionga
We are the ants.

Together, we build OT.

KupcaH
okay
Zekks

KupcaH wrote:

okay
abraker
If this is supposed to be a parody on a tumblr post, you did a good job.
amax
I don't understand what i'm supposed to say or go along with
Blitzfrog

Serraionga wrote:

We are the ants.

Together, we build OT.

Ant we glad that OT is so cool
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

abraker wrote:

If this is supposed to be a parody on a tumblr post, you did a good job.
:thinking:
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ant we glad that OT is so cool
C'ant you stop it with these puns already?