forum

[resolved] Screen get broken unexpectedly while gameplaying

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Repo
Problem Details:
While playing game, screen suddenly gets white, with extra error occured: HP bar disappears, My username in scoreboard is placed wrong place, wierd green bar appears, and so on. And soon whited screen come back to normal black screen. It occurs as often as once in half hour.
I'm using Windows 7, and latest Nvidia Graphic Drivers. I want to know what should I do for this issue. :D

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170616beta
KatouMegumi
May be a hardware issue. Would be good to check the integrity of your hardware and software. Drivers can get corrupt too. How old is your PC?
Venix

Fizzn wrote:

May be a hardware issue. Would be good to check the integrity of your hardware and software. Drivers can get corrupt too. How old is your PC?
he said already he have the newest nvidia drivers.
Topic Starter
Repo

Fizzn wrote:

About 3 years old. i5-4670, GTX650Ti
Venix
have you problems like this in other games or just in osu!?
Lacrimosa
Does this also happen in Compatibility Mode? Give it a try and enable Compatibility Mode through the options menu.
Topic Starter
Repo

Nikosbks wrote:

Does this also happen in Compatibility Mode? Give it a try and enable Compatibility Mode through the options menu.
It seems to work! Thanks for the help :)
KatouMegumi

Venix wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

he said already he have the newest nvidia drivers.
Data corruption *wink wink*