This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Offline
In osu!mania, I enjoy playing a whole lot, however I find it slightly irritating to look up to the top right of my screen to check my accuracy. I was inspired to make this feature request because you can move down and across your accuracy numbers to the 'osu mania section' using a skin. Example of this: http://imgur.com/a/dpoa4
However, your final score will be unreadable / 'messed up' due to the downwards offset of the number fonts. Example of this: http://imgur.com/a/kNzId
I would absolutely love a feature to enable / disable an additional accuracy number that you can modify the position of in the Skin file. :) Another way to change the position of the accuracy number in general would be cool as well 8-)
Regardless, I wish you all a nice day! I hope this is a reasonable request for all you osu peoples.
User avatar
osu! Alumni
3,388 posts
Offline
Pretty sure your request is something that's gonna be added with the client revamp. I heard they had in plan to make the whole interface customizable (aka, you can move every block (accuracy, score, etc) in its own place.

This is just what I heard tho, don't take it too seriously until an official notice comes out.
User avatar
Combo Commander
401 posts
Offline
MrSergio wrote:
I heard they had in plan to make the whole interface customizable (aka, you can move every block (accuracy, score, etc) in its own place.

HYPED

MrSergio wrote:
This is just what I heard tho, don't take it too seriously until an official notice comes out.

OH :o :o
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Offline
MrSergio wrote:
Pretty sure your request is something that's gonna be added with the client revamp. I heard they had in plan to make the whole interface customizable (aka, you can move every block (accuracy, score, etc) in its own place.

This is just what I heard tho, don't take it too seriously until an official notice comes out.


please come out.. TwT
Reply 4 posts

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: