This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 8:49:59 AM

Artist: Keisuke Ito, Yasuhiro Kawagoe, Noriko Murakami
Title: Wakare no Toki
Source: ポケモン超不思議のダンジョン
Tags: pokemon pokémon super mystery dungeon time to part ways pocket monsters nintendo the company game freak 3ds
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3287kb
Play Time: 00:50
Difficulties Available:
  • Easy (1.32 stars, 41 notes)
  • Goodbye (2.78 stars, 92 notes)
  • Normal (1.88 stars, 68 notes)

Download: Keisuke Ito, Yasuhiro Kawagoe, Noriko Murakami - Wakare no Toki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

i guess i'm out of time...

i had a lot of fun...getting to have a dream...getting to meet you...
getting to live.

thank you.

i'll be fine! so, do me one last favor: don't cry!



re/dl if downloaded before August 24, new mp3 with fadeout

bg source
Last edited by fieryrage on , edited 27 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,115 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
603 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
2

just things i disagree with

easywhy you switch between mapping the strings and the bass strum cello thing in the kiai like 00:22:505 - this sound and 00:27:582 - this i'd wanna make it so you consistently click on one sound in when it comes to a song/difficulty like this Lol
some rhythm or something
Image


normal

see ya

they're all opinions thanks
User avatar
Spinner Sage
142 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
yay pokemon

goodbye
i think not following the melody properly when there is melody should be fixed, since thats the main sound on the diff that you are focusing.

00:14:659 (3,4) - why not jump here? two different pitches dont rly see why stack here when you use stacks in other parts of this diff as a none-melody beat.
00:15:582 (2,3) - ^same thing

00:16:736 (6,1,2,3,4) - kinda following two things at a time, again try focusing on the melody and making it impactful to play.

00:38:890 (4,1) - should probably be switched to just two 1/2 sliders.
00:40:044 (3) - i feel like all these beats should be clickable they are very important sounds. need more of an impact imo, make these as ds as the star before or a little higher. also makes no sense for star to have that many circles and then putting these 3 notes on a repeat slider.
if you do not apply these ^^^^^^^^^ the 2 repeat slider represent different intensities in the song, so either way should be difference in the map aswell, dont make them the same repeat slider.
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
ren
Renumi wrote:
2

just things i disagree with

easywhy you switch between mapping the strings and the bass strum cello thing in the kiai like 00:22:505 - this sound and 00:27:582 - this i'd wanna make it so you consistently click on one sound in when it comes to a song/difficulty like this Lol bros asking me to map an easy and thinking i can LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • 00:09:582 (3) - wouldn't it be better to nc here instead of 00:07:736 (1) - the pattern starts where the nc is tho
  • 00:24:352 (1) - i'd map the sound that falls inbetween here instead of covering over with a slider with a repeat or smtgh to keep consistensy (i'd apply that to 00:31:736 (3) - 00:39:121 (3) - and stuff) it's fine when you do it on instances 00:37:275 (1) - here since that one sound isn't that strong as the following one which is 00:39:121 (3) - this eh i dont really see the need to especially for an easy diff tbh

normal
  • 00:10:044 (2) - you're clicking to practically nothing her e 00:09:582 (1,2) - but u are here and its the same thing so wot th fuck
  • 00:13:967 (2,3) - that flow is kinda messed up lol i cant fucking map normals i want to kill mseyfl
  • 00:16:505 (3) - make it so you click on the big white tiick cause consistency afds How DO i fuckin change something and keep everything distnace snapped holy Shit

see ya
  • 00:28:967 (3,4) - mayb increase distance for emphsis it emphasized already here tho
  • 00:31:736 (1) - either missing a hitsound on the last repeat or a very poor life desicion theres no sound on the repeat tho hello
  • 00:40:044 (3) - use notes here wtf e

they're all opinions thanks brtually denied everything thanks


fookie
Fookiezi wrote:
i think not following the melody properly when there is melody should be fixed, since thats the main sound on the diff that you are focusing.

00:14:659 (3,4) - why not jump here? two different pitches dont rly see why stack here when you use stacks in other parts of this diff as a none-melody beat.
00:15:582 (2,3) - ^same thing changed both of these slightly

00:16:736 (6,1,2,3,4) - kinda following two things at a time, again try focusing on the melody and making it impactful to play. this is fine tbh,
i don't see an issue considering the entire pattern is sliders


00:38:890 (4,1) - should probably be switched to just two 1/2 sliders. 00:38:890 (4) - feels a lot more emphasized than the latter notes hence the repeat on the last
00:40:044 (3) - i feel like all these beats should be clickable they are very important sounds. need more of an impact imo, make these as ds as the star before or a little higher. also makes no sense for star to have that many circles and then putting these 3 notes on a repeat slider. done
if you do not apply these ^^^^^^^^^ the 2 repeat slider represent different intensities in the song, so either way should be difference in the map aswell, dont make them the same repeat slider.
User avatar
Combo Commander
389 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
i accidently made your easy easier

irc
Code:
14:56 Logic Agent: hey can i get you to testplay some anime jumps and tell me if any of the angles feel uncomfortable
14:58 fieryrage: Yea bro gimme a Sec
14:58 fieryrage: fcing easy m,ap[
14:58 *fieryrage is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1277254 Hideous Divinity - Ages Die [Future of the Past]] -HalfTime
14:58 Logic Agent: ok heres osz https://puu.sh/wWmip/1a59afa11f.osz
14:58 Logic Agent: easy huh
14:58 fieryrage: jkl ib roke
14:58 fieryrage: Lokl
14:58 Logic Agent: understandable
14:59 Logic Agent: but at least you were having fun and being yourself
14:59 fieryrage: wow ar 9.3!
14:59 fieryrage: 1!
14:59 Logic Agent: ITS 185 BPM
14:59 Logic Agent: lol BOY thers streasm
14:59 Logic Agent: oh wait i left it on hp0
14:59 Logic Agent: your a fucking CHEATER
14:59 fieryrage: Nice Drain
14:59 fieryrage: brto
15:00 Logic Agent: lol
15:01 Logic Agent: im making the /r/osugame post now
15:01 fieryrage: fieryrage INSANE 9 sTAR PASS
15:01 Logic Agent: actually its just a break now
15:01 Logic Agent: until the slow part
15:01 Logic Agent: which i mapped
15:01 Logic Agent: sick fc on that part
15:04 fieryrage: 02:08:972 (3,4) -
15:04 fieryrage: y
15:05 Logic Agent: weak noob
15:05 Logic Agent: 02:37:026 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - 
15:05 Logic Agent: also did any of these
15:05 Logic Agent: feel weird
15:05 fieryrage: 02:15:459 (3,4,1) -
15:05 fieryrage: nice stack Lloe
15:05 fieryrage: and not rly
15:05 Logic Agent: ok thats the important part
15:05 fieryrage: 02:38:486 (1,2,3) - id move 3 down a bit more here maybe make a line with 02:38:324 (3,3,3) - these
15:05 fieryrage: 02:38:972 (1,2,3) - maybe move 3 a bit right here?
15:05 Logic Agent: ok
15:06 fieryrage: everything else is good
15:06 Logic Agent: farm beatmap
15:06 fieryrage: Hey can I gD LOL
15:06 Logic Agent: for mid 3 digit players
15:06 Logic Agent: every high diff slot is taken :(
15:06 Logic Agent: unless ur into making low diffs
15:06 Logic Agent: LOL
15:06 fieryrage: what isnt taken
15:06 fieryrage: bro
15:06 Logic Agent: e/n/h
15:06 fieryrage: im gonna make the sickest
15:06 fieryrage: ez diff
15:06 Logic Agent: you can if you want
15:06 Logic Agent: i have
15:06 fieryrage: look at my other
15:06 fieryrage: ez Works
15:06 Logic Agent: slayed making a lower sr extra
15:06 Logic Agent: so that means
15:06 Logic Agent: farm set
15:07 *fieryrage is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1356548 Keisuke Ito, Yasuhiro Kawagoe, Noriko Murakami - Wakare no Toki]
15:07 fieryrage: Look AT my past Easy Maps
15:07 fieryrage: I am God
15:07 Logic Agent: ok dling
15:07 Logic Agent: i have high hopes
15:07 Logic Agent: for the fieryrage easy diff
15:07 fieryrage: theres rly not much u can fuck up
15:07 fieryrage: xd
15:07 Logic Agent: i'll be the judgfe of that
15:07 fieryrage: esp at this low bpm
15:08 Logic Agent: alright ur hired
15:08 fieryrage: Thanks
15:08 fieryrage: also mod this map mplz lol
15:08 Logic Agent: 00:33:121 (4,1) - 
15:08 Logic Agent: flip ur slider the other way
15:08 fieryrage: i cant rank guilty so i rank easy normal hard mapsets
15:08 fieryrage: :)
15:08 fieryrage: o shit FUCK
15:09 Logic Agent: non intuitive sliderbody movement on an easy diff
15:09 Logic Agent: :)
15:09 fieryrage: ur momma
15:09 Logic Agent: you didn't mean that
15:09 fieryrage: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8712845
15:09 fieryrage: What THE fuck
15:09 fieryrage: is this Shit
15:09 Logic Agent: its posessed
15:09 fieryrage: God DAmit
15:09 fieryrage: see
15:09 fieryrage: this is the problem
15:10 fieryrage: with ez diffs
15:10 fieryrage: u fix something
15:10 fieryrage: and then u have
15:10 fieryrage: to litearlly
15:10 fieryrage: fix the entire map
15:10 Logic Agent: :) distance snap 
15:10 Logic Agent: gods gift to man
15:10 fieryrage: Me llamo Gjeff
15:10 Logic Agent: gun emoji
15:10 Logic Agent: ok but do you actually want to make an easy diff for that amatsuki song
15:10 Logic Agent: cause if so i'll
15:11 fieryrage: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8712859
15:11 fieryrage: is thius legal
15:11 fieryrage: yea i will
15:11 Logic Agent: only need to make a normal
15:11 fieryrage: sure
15:11 fieryrage: it takes like 10 seconds
15:11 Logic Agent: that could be legal with this bpm
15:11 Logic Agent: however 
15:11 Logic Agent: you haven't done it until
15:11 Logic Agent: literally 75% into the map
15:11 fieryrage: fefasfefafeafeaf
15:11 fieryrage: I LOVE
15:11 fieryrage: Easy maps
15:11 Logic Agent: me TOO
15:12 Logic Agent: now the real question is
15:12 Logic Agent: do i find someone to make a normal
15:12 Logic Agent: so i literaly only had to make
15:12 Logic Agent: a hard
15:12 Logic Agent: its like an anime set now
15:12 fieryrage: Hello I wil Make Normal
15:12 fieryrage: 2
15:12 Logic Agent: fuk off
15:12 Logic Agent: i can only take so much fieryrage
15:12 fieryrage: Ok thanks
15:12 Logic Agent: ok but just
15:13 Logic Agent: shitmap an easy at some point and send it to me
15:13 Logic Agent: via like
15:13 Logic Agent: discord or forum pm or osme shit
15:13 fieryrage: ok thanks
15:13 fieryrage: hey post ur irc mod
15:13 fieryrage: on my eAsy
15:13 fieryrage: for kds
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
also fixed hitsounds in normal

i am easyu normal hard rank mapper
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.

catch you later

00:16:736 (6,1) - rhythmically should be a repeat slider since you seem to be active mapping the main melody
00:22:505 (1) - slider shape could point to the next note but honestly its not a huge issue
00:38:890 (4,1) - ctrl+g this rhythm-wise
00:42:582 (4,5) - how come no long pretty slider this is like the climax of the song


all are hard objective facts not opinions thanks
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
Kastellann wrote:

catch you later

00:16:736 (6,1) - rhythmically should be a repeat slider since you seem to be active mapping the main melody i'm honestly not too sure how to fix this w/o fucking up the pattern flow and honestly i don't think it's that big of a deal considering 00:28:044 (1) - slow sections like this are mapped to the non-base rhythm; if anyone else has an issue w/ it i'll try to fix i guess
00:22:505 (1) - slider shape could point to the next note but honestly its not a huge issue im a negro and like my aesthetics like this
00:38:890 (4,1) - ctrl+g this rhythm-wise i actually think its better to just make 00:39:352 - clickable so yea fixed rhythm here
00:42:582 (4,5) - how come no long pretty slider this is like the climax of the song Jeff

all are hard objective facts not opinions thanks


Good Bot
User avatar
Combo Commander
297 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
m4m reply from /r/osumapping discord (i think?)

Is this mp3 cut? the end is really abrupt and probably could be better if a stronger fade out is added so that it is, well, not so abrupt

easy
00:18:813 (1) - "Spinner recovery time should be at least 4 beats. This is to ensure adequate time to click a hit object following a spinner." Though im not sure if it applies here due to the bpm, still feel its a little short of recovery tho since the next notes are in the top left of the map

Applies to all diffs, 00:29:890 (1) - Could end the kiai here and start it again at 00:37:275 (1) - Since this is clearly more intense

Honestly not much to say, its a pretty generic easy diff and rhythms seem to be fine


normal
I feel your Distance Snap is wayy too high for the SV, your sliders are really slow while the spacing between the notes is quite big in comparison, what i've learned is that the 1 follow point (if mapping with the default skin) between notes is better for 1/1 gaps while you are using it for 1/2
00:25:275 (5,6,1) - Its mostly notable here where you have the 2 1/2 sliders into a 1/1 repeat but due to the angle from 6 into 1 could potentially make it a little difficult since similar rhythm was purely more flowing into so to speak
00:40:967 (1) - Everytime this occurs, the clickable is the high pitch and the deep strum sound + the high pitch whistle thing while the repeat is on the whistle and it ends on the deep strum, i feel rhythm could be be better if it was a 1/1 slider into a clickable circle on the next 1/1 due to the strum sound

also that kiai thing from before


top diff
00:04:044 (1,2) - Even with slider leniency being a factor, this is huge spacing and the map only just begun
00:16:736 (6,1) - I feel that this is sort of intuitive considering this is still below 3 stars, imo might be better if the 1 and 2 slider were rotated to play upwards
00:18:813 (1) - I don't know how to feel about this slider tbh, the circle in it isnt smooth and that tiny flick at the end just doesnt tie well into the wide circle you were getting at before.
00:25:275 (1) - I can see reasoning behind this NC but might not really be needed
00:39:813 (3) - i feel this string based strum sound is really missing any emphasis here, also people at this diff level will most likely follow sliders to the end so your current pattern with this will play really awkwardly


Not much else to say, cute song :3
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
the mp3 is cut like it is in the actual song, i just cut out the looped portion so it's not 2 minutes of the same thing

responding to mod soon tm

dak
DakiniBrave wrote:
m4m reply from /r/osumapping discord (i think?)

Is this mp3 cut? the end is really abrupt and probably could be better if a stronger fade out is added so that it is, well, not so abrupt

easy
00:18:813 (1) - "Spinner recovery time should be at least 4 beats. This is to ensure adequate time to click a hit object following a spinner." Though im not sure if it applies here due to the bpm, still feel its a little short of recovery tho since the next notes are in the top left of the map idk, rn i think it's fine as is

Applies to all diffs, 00:29:890 (1) - Could end the kiai here and start it again at 00:37:275 (1) - Since this is clearly more intense not a huge issue imo, the intensity is fairly static all the way through, just kicks up for 3 seconds or so

Honestly not much to say, its a pretty generic easy diff and rhythms seem to be fine

normal
I feel your Distance Snap is wayy too high for the SV, your sliders are really slow while the spacing between the notes is quite big in comparison, what i've learned is that the 1 follow point (if mapping with the default skin) between notes is better for 1/1 gaps while you are using it for 1/2 i don't map with default skin, and slider sv / ds seem fine to me playability wise, it keeps momentum going
00:25:275 (5,6,1) - Its mostly notable here where you have the 2 1/2 sliders into a 1/1 repeat but due to the angle from 6 into 1 could potentially make it a little difficult since similar rhythm was purely more flowing into so to speak ok this is one pattern i'll consider changing since i just realized how aids the flow is here, will change it if someone else points out issues tho since im way too fukin lazy to fix ds rn
00:40:967 (1) - Everytime this occurs, the clickable is the high pitch and the deep strum sound + the high pitch whistle thing while the repeat is on the whistle and it ends on the deep strum, i feel rhythm could be be better if it was a 1/1 slider into a clickable circle on the next 1/1 due to the strum sound im trying to follow the whistles as a clickable rhythm here so that wouldnt rly work

hard
00:04:044 (1,2) - Even with slider leniency being a factor, this is huge spacing and the map only just begun bro this is like easy compared to the rest of the map lol
00:16:736 (6,1) - I feel that this is sort of intuitive considering this is still below 3 stars, imo might be better if the 1 and 2 slider were rotated to play upwards i think i did something?? probably plays worse now but yolo
00:18:813 (1) - I don't know how to feel about this slider tbh, the circle in it isnt smooth and that tiny flick at the end just doesnt tie well into the wide circle you were getting at before. someone plz nazi this so i can fix it
00:25:275 (1) - I can see reasoning behind this NC but might not really be needed o whoops
00:39:813 (3) - i feel this string based strum sound is really missing any emphasis here, also people at this diff level will most likely follow sliders to the end so your current pattern with this will play really awkwardly there's a lot less emphasis on it than the whistles so it's emphasized accordingly; as for playability i don't see a huge issue with it since the bpm and spacing are low enough for basically any player to be able to hit it


Not much else to say, cute song :3


ty!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,852 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
dont S{POIL it
Last edited by fieryrage on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
935 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
DakiniBrave wrote:
Is this mp3 cut? the end is really abrupt and probably could be better if a stronger fade out is added so that it is, well, not so abrupt

I would actually recommend the same way, fading the mp3 out like from 1:22 and get to 0 volume 1:25/6
that sudden cut feel even more sad from the ending itself lol
User avatar
osu! Champion
982 posts
Offline
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ok

ill see what i can do in audacity unless someone does it b4 me

edit: done
Last edited by fieryrage on , edited 1 time in total.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 28 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: