forum

I am a Noob but still a Pro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
Hi its this normal I can play maps like 3 - 3,3 star but when I play maps with HT than I can play maps like 7 Stars :o

2. do you think its for noob to play with HT but FC a 7 Star map or still for noobs what do you thinking

3 and what do you thinking about HTHR <--- ?

p.s Sorry for my englich
Sandy Hoey
Play more
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
I dont ask about skill a ask it is for noob <.< not my play style
DeletedUser_1417202
[quote="[Super Shock]"]Hi its this normal I can play maps like 3 - 3,3 star but when I play maps with HT than I can play maps like 7 Stars :o

1.do you think its for noob to play with HT but FC a 7 Star map or still for noobs what do you thinking

2.and what do you thinking about HTHR <--- ?

1 < If you do something really difficult or very slow with HD, The story will change. but normal don't need it..

2. << pp
Dilectus
1. It's totally normal. HT lowers the AR which gives you more time to read patterns.

2. I think that HT just isn't worth practicing if you want to progress through rankings. It's only going to handicap you in the long run because every 4-7 star map is going to be AR9+ which is going to damage your reading since you're used to lower AR's. Play HT whenever you feel like it. But don't play it all the time.

But yes. HT is for slow people.

3. Uhhhhhh... Good for screwing up muscle memory with HR I guess?
Buster

Sub Class wrote:

[Super Shock] wrote:

Hi its this normal I can play maps like 3 - 3,3 star but when I play maps with HT than I can play maps like 7 Stars :o

1.do you think its for noob to play with HT but FC a 7 Star map or still for noobs what do you thinking

2.and what do you thinking about HTHR <--- ?

1 < If you do something really difficult or very slow with HD, The story will change. but normal don't need it..

2. << pp
quote fail