forum

[Archived] PB's/Scores not updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryynn
Problem Details:
hi so last week i got an fc of a map, but the score did not show up on global ranks and vie not received anything for it. This has been happening on and off for the last week where often my score will not update on the global thing, sometimes not showing a PB after finishing the map 3+ times. The most recent event of this is a fc of a map currently in qualified. I know you do not receive pp for qualified maps, but still not having the score show is rather concerning. Ive posted images of the two examples.I know ive been connected to the internet for all of the things ive done, and right before the first incident i got an FC that went through, so im really not sure whats happening.

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
This is most likely caused by a network issue on your end, or ISP's end.

If you notice it start happening before you make any Good scores, please try restarting your modem or router.
Topic Starter
Ryynn
Just had another instance of this happening. scores were updating all day, then had two fc's that didnt get added to global scores. this is really starting to become an issue for me. I did also restart my modem yesterday.
Venix
try to renew IP, flush DNS
Topic Starter
Ryynn
Alright ive done that, ill update this if the issue appears again
Topic Starter
Ryynn
hey so its occuring once again. I've reconnected my computer to the internet, reset the modem, renew ip and flushed my dns as well as restarting osu, but im still having scores dropping after doing all of that.
Topic Starter
Ryynn
Something i just noticed is that in the results screen, when scrolling down to the local, online, rating screen, the online section constantly says loading results. I checked to make sure i was connected to the internet when i saw this which i am. i have no trouble loading global scores before starting the map
Sandy Hoey
Make sure your firewall is not preventing a connection to Bancho and restart your router