forum

Kuribayashi Minami - Super*Affection (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 06, 2012 at 6:19:39 PM

Artist: Kuribayashi Minami
Title: Super*Affection (TV Size)
Source: Carnival Phantasm
Tags: Miyuki Hashimoto Faylan Aki Misato yozuca* rino TYPE-MOON alice from japan vicho-kun fate stay night hollow ataraxia zero melty blood
BPM: 184
Filesize: 13392kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.26 stars, 95 notes)
  2. Hard (4.97 stars, 251 notes)
  3. Normal (3.89 stars, 127 notes)
  4. Vicho's Insane (5 stars, 373 notes)
Download: Kuribayashi Minami - Super*Affection (TV Size)
Download: Kuribayashi Minami - Super*Affection (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
No skin for this one
Change the BG and the Video

Change Log
06/09/2011 -- All 3 diffs by me are done :D
09/09/2011 -- ShadowLord's mod and also change the artist name
13/09/2011 -- kanpakyin's mod
17/09/2011 -- winber1's mod
22/09/2011 -- The 08 team_Bourdon's & Raging Bull's mod
24/09/2011 -- -Gamu-'s & Pereira006's mod
29/09/2011 -- wanhyrzh's mod
04/09/2011 -- JauiPlaY's mod
12/10/2011 -- Aleks719's mod
14/10/2011 -- ykcarrot's mod
26/10/2011 -- Nivalis' mod
05/11/2011 -- Add Vicho-kun's Diff
12/11/2011 -- Kiddo-kun's mod
14/11/2011 -- S h i o n's mod
20/11/2011 -- sherrie__fay's & Shulin's mod
22/11/2011 -- fartownik's mod
06/01/2012 -- Suzully's mod
Faust
YES SIR I APPROVE SO MUCH SIR I DO

Your message is too short.fuckoff

Guest diff gimme.
Vicho
I wanted to make a guest diff for this, I love this song! D:

Please Sallad!
iFap
I love this song I can't wait untill its ranked.

My message is always to short.
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
yup I accept 2 diff you can made whatever difficulty you want but please make it awesome
I love this song so I want to make it as great as possible~
Faust
Offset is a little late.

(placeholder post)

Your message is too short.
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
really? I think it hit the spot. Could you give me your offset then? I'll try comparing it it
Dai
I can't mod because Sallad made this
star

Your message is too short. asdasdasdasd
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Thanks for the star lufi and vicho-kun
and lufi, you don't know until you try to mod it because I often made silly mistake somewhere
Shadow
My first mod post! :D

Some suggestions, feel free to ignore them! :) Since I'm still brand new to modding.

Normal and Easy was really well mapped, and I loved your sliders!!

[Hard]

00:15:363 (4,1,2,3) - Make (4) follow same pattern as 1,2,3 and maybe place repeat sliders like this?

Then for the rest that follow the same music pattern, use similar spacing, at the moment it feels kinda bland.

Another idea is to take the second repeating slider and changing it to hitcircles

something like this

since its 4 repeats using the exact same slider each time. This is just some idea's I'm throwing at you to remove some of the repetiveness :D

00:53:352 (4) - Tweak the slider a little like this to make it not touch the prev slider

360,144,53352,2,0,B|424:112|487:145,2,128,2|2|2 < slider code

Well thats it. For a new modder like me, I cant really find anything wrong, all three diffs are mapped well, and my suggestions for hard are just some of my idea's I think will make it even more fun to play.

Good job!
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Hi ShadowLord
I love suggestion so don't worry even if this is your first mod post

I take your suggestion for 00:15:363 (4,1,2,3) and for the slider on 00:53:352 (4) you're giving me the wrong code :o
But don't worry I've fix it myself

thanks a lot for your suggestion ~
Suimya
[Easy]
00:07:210 (2) - finish~
00:12:428 (2) - ^
Fine~

[Normal]
00:07:536 (1) - remove the NC
00:07:863 (2) - NC here
00:08:515 (1) - remove the NC
fine~

[Hard]
fine ~

WOW i loved this song <3
good luck xD
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Hi -Sekai-

Thanks for the mod but unfortunately I can't agree with it. The finish doesn't fit on Easy imo and the combo mod in Normal doesn't fit with the rest of the pattern on the diff. I still appreciate you for taking a look at my map though =D
HellDawn
General
Can you use SliderBorder ?

Easy
01:22:536- spacing
Nice Sliders <3

Hard
01:34:683- Add a note
01:35:009- ^

Nice mapset
Good luck
I will give star :3
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever
Hi HellDawn

Sorry but I'm not applying your mod. I don't need slider border cause I don't use any unique slider overlay with different color.For easy the spacing is still in the margin of errors and it won't affect gameplay. As for adding notes on Hard I don't think I will, if I add them it'll make a triple notes but they won't fit the music

I still appreciate you're mod though. Thanks
Faust
Was gonna continue mapping this yesterday but unexpected downtime lol.

I'll see if I can finish everything by tonight.
Topic Starter
Sallad4ever

Faust wrote:

Was gonna continue mapping this yesterday but unexpected downtime lol.

I'll see if I can finish everything by tonight.
Go Go :D
kanpakyin
Requested taken from #modreq

[General]
  1. Timing:Sorry,I'm pretty sure your timing is wrong!The metronome doesn't fit the drum sound perfectly.I'm 80% sure my timing,so probably have a try with this: 3979.Please consider this after read my mod,and please resnap all notes if you decide to change it.
  2. Other stuff seems fine~
[Easy]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
(Something bad in gameplay or unrankable staff,you should take a look on it.)
  1. All stuff seems fine.Nothing are really bad in gameplay.
Beatmap design/suggestion
(These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
  1. 00:04:602 (1,2,1) - Sorry for a bit nazi but you should take a look on it,the spacing between (1) and (2) is different of (2) and (1),please fix this without grid snap.
  2. 00:48:134 (2) - I will avoid these kind of long slider in Easy diff,I think they may make confused to newbie,well,leave this to you.
  3. 01:06:558 (2) - Some design thing here.Just a tiny adjust of this note,probably 1 grid left to align with (1.3)?
Prerty good.

[Normal]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
  1. I'm wondering why you used tick rate 2 in this diff but used tick rate 1 in easy,it doesn't make sense,also,i cannot find specific reason that you need to do that.
  2. 00:14:384 (3) - I don't suggest a long slider here because you have placed a lot of 1.5 beats or 1/1 before,so it would be really weird if you placed a long slider suddenly.
  3. 00:36:558 (1) - Please remove finish at the end of the slider,it doesn't fit the music at all.IMO,finish should only placed on the accent point!
  4. 01:18:297 (1) - Since you stuffed too many reverse here so I suggest you separate it into 2 slider.
  5. 01:28:732 (1) - ^Same.
[Hard]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
  1. 00:41:776 (1,2,3,4) - Be honest,this pattern can't shows a good effort during gameplay,(4)- is barely coverd by hitbrust.
  1. 00:20:580 (2) - To follow your previous pattern,I think this note should place on coordinate:(424,208) Just Horizontal with (1).
  2. 00:36:884 (2) - Same as Normal,remove the finish please.
  3. 01:28:732 (1,2,3,4) - Probably just follow what you do in last combo?
That's it!I think you better to get a Insane diff.Hard is a bit boring for me xD
Vergence

Hi~
Easy
01:01:993 (2) - Add finish

Normal
00:50:906 (1) - Make this slider equal on both sides
00:56:123 (1) - Maybe remove new combo?
01:01:993 (1) - Add finish

Hard
00:35:743 (3) - Maybe add a finish here
Sallad4ever

kanpakyin wrote:

Requested taken from #modreq

[General]
  1. Timing:Sorry,I'm pretty sure your timing is wrong!The metronome doesn't fit the drum sound perfectly.I'm 80% sure my timing,so probably have a try with this: 3979.Please consider this after read my mod,and please resnap all notes if you decide to change it. Yup sounds good
  2. Other stuff seems fine~
[Easy]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
  1. 00:04:602 (1,2,1) - Sorry for a bit nazi but you should take a look on it,the spacing between (1) and (2) is different of (2) and (1),please fix this without grid snap. this doesn't really affect gameplay and there seems to be nothing wrong here too
  2. 00:48:134 (2) - I will avoid these kind of long slider in Easy diff,I think they may make confused to newbie,well,leave this to you. Hmm why will it confuse newbie? the slider path is clear and the the end is very easy to see too and despite the wave, this silder could be done in liner path
  3. 01:06:558 (2) - Some design thing here.Just a tiny adjust of this note,probably 1 grid left to align with (1.3)? Sure
Prerty good.

[Normal]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
  1. I'm wondering why you used tick rate 2 in this diff but used tick rate 1 in easy,it doesn't make sense,also,i cannot find specific reason that you need to do that. I try using tick 2 in Easy and it sounds way too much, but it fits with Normal and Hard intensity so I decide to only use 1 tick rate on Easy
  2. 00:14:384 (3) - I don't suggest a long slider here because you have placed a lot of 1.5 beats or 1/1 before,so it would be really weird if you placed a long slider suddenly. I don't see anything wrong with this slider (except for the shape). It fits the song and the path is clear despite of the loop
  3. 00:36:558 (1) - Please remove finish at the end of the slider,it doesn't fit the music at all.IMO,finish should only placed on the accent point! I have different opinion with this but I agree it's a bit too much
  4. 01:18:297 (1) - Since you stuffed too many reverse here so I suggest you separate it into 2 slider. Yeah it's a bit tricky, player need to rely on the approach circle and the song so they won't be confused. I personally like this myself
  5. 01:28:732 (1) - ^Same.^
[Hard]
Issue/unrankable stuff.
  1. 00:41:776 (1,2,3,4) - Be honest,this pattern can't shows a good effort during gameplay,(4)- is barely coverd by hitbrust. Nah it's not hard to see, despite the hit burst cover the midle of the slider, the end is very clear so it's easy to follow the path
  1. 00:20:580 (2) - To follow your previous pattern,I think this note should place on coordinate:(424,208) Just Horizontal with (1). I don't think I will. I rather align all 3 objects together
  2. 00:36:884 (2) - Same as Normal,remove the finish please. Okie dokie
  3. 01:28:732 (1,2,3,4) - Probably just follow what you do in last combo? Roger that
That's it!I think you better to get a Insane diff.Hard is a bit boring for me xD Eh~~~. Wait for vicho and faust's diff then =D
For DragonSparta, sorry but I can't agree with your mod I still appreciate it and your star too
Thanks a lot for the mod kanpakyin and DragonSparta =D
show more