forum

How can I get good at playing with a mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xLuxio_old
I know some really good players use it, but my aim is garbage. I've just gotten back into osu!, but am not improving. Tips would be appreciated!
Sandy Hoey
Go to G&R forum. This forum is for new players to introduce themselves to the community.

And here is a summary of the answers you will get from G&R.
PLAY MORE
Edgar_Figaro

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Go to G&R forum. This forum is for new players to introduce themselves to the community.

And here is a summary of the answers you will get from G&R.
PLAY MORE
Along with detailed analysis of all statistics on your profile like playcount, playtime, Performance points, account accuracy, and of course not to forget your top plays. Which will all lead to a summary that your problem isn't the problem that you think you have but is actually XYZ problem instead.
Buster

xLuxio wrote:

I know some really good players use it, but my aim is garbage. I've just gotten back into osu!, but am not improving. Tips would be appreciated!
YOU STEPPED THE WRONG PLACE FOOL!
Venix

deadbeat wrote:

If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
Husa

Venix wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
Hi im new in the forum so what exactly does to "bump" mean?
DJ Enetro
Bumping a thread means posting in it after a while to put it at the top of a subforum.

It's worse version, necroposting, is the same thing but the last comment was 6 months - one year ago, can be annoying.
Husa

DJ Enetro wrote:

Bumping a thread means posting in it after a while to put it at the top of a subforum.

It's worse version, necroposting, is the same thing but the last comment was 6 months - one year ago, can be annoying.
ohhh i see uwu