This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年12月7日 at 10:31:48

Artist: uma
Title: Re:alization
Tags: Re End of a Dream Realization
BPM: 172
Filesize: 8325kb
Play Time: 05:13
Difficulties Available:

Download: uma - Re:alization
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Marathon...
GD for other diffs.


STATUS: UNFINISHED


Need BN Check...


Hitsound is ready...




Thanks for Star Shooters
Last edited by Das-[Hikari]- on , edited 31 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
756 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
NM req from Umo-'s modding queue
1|2|3|4
Uma <3
Everlasting Reality
00:01:348 - if you want you could add double notes on the sounds like that because they are louder then the other ones
00:16:260 (16260|2) - move to one because its a diffrend sound from 00:15:999 (15999|2) - so it doesn't need to be jack
00:30:475 (30475|0,30475|1,30650|2,30650|3) - um, why? I dont see the point of doubles there. Just make them both single notes :v
00:44:952 - a SV there would be nice
01:08:150 (68150|1) - imo that LN would work better at 01:08:324 -
01:29:254 (89254|3) - that LN would work better at 2 because you suddenly have 23232323 streams and then suddenly comes the LN thats on 4. So move that LN to 2 c;
01:55:068 (115068|1) - I would move that LN to 3 or 4 because the sound you were following with last two LNs was very low and that big LN suddenly gets luder
02:02:438 - add a note here
02:03:092 (123092|3) - remove this note, triple is not really necessary
02:06:231 (126231|1) - same as before
02:11:813 (131813|3) - ^ and so on
02:17:917 - I think this needs to be single note
02:20:534 - ^
02:33:441 (153441|2,153615|2,153789|2) - meybe avoid this
02:53:499 (173499|3) - extend to 02:53:673 -
02:59:254 - SV would be nice here
03:03:441 (183441|1,183615|0,183789|2) - meybe snap those notes to 03:03:964 - ?
03:31:740 - missing note
03:58:121 (238121|2) - why is this note here? You didn't place any notes before on that place

Pretty nice map
Good Luck!
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
Umo- wrote:
NM req from Umo-'s modding queue
1|2|3|4
Uma <3
Everlasting Reality
00:01:348 - if you want you could add double notes on the sounds like that because they are louder then the other ones
00:16:260 (16260|2) - move to one because its a diffrend sound from 00:15:999 (15999|2) - so it doesn't need to be jack
00:30:475 (30475|0,30475|1,30650|2,30650|3) - um, why? I dont see the point of doubles there. Just make them both single notes :v
00:44:952 - a SV there would be nice
01:08:150 (68150|1) - imo that LN would work better at 01:08:324 -
01:29:254 (89254|3) - that LN would work better at 2 because you suddenly have 23232323 streams and then suddenly comes the LN thats on 4. So move that LN to 2 c;
01:55:068 (115068|1) - I would move that LN to 3 or 4 because the sound you were following with last two LNs was very low and that big LN suddenly gets luder
02:02:438 - add a note here
02:03:092 (123092|3) - remove this note, triple is not really necessary
02:06:231 (126231|1) - same as before
02:11:813 (131813|3) - ^ and so on
02:17:917 - I think this needs to be single note
02:20:534 - ^
02:33:441 (153441|2,153615|2,153789|2) - meybe avoid this
02:53:499 (173499|3) - extend to 02:53:673 -
02:59:254 - SV would be nice here
03:03:441 (183441|1,183615|0,183789|2) - meybe snap those notes to 03:03:964 - ?
03:31:740 - missing note
03:58:121 (238121|2) - why is this note here? You didn't place any notes before on that place

Pretty nice map
Good Luck!


Thanks for NM request! The map was modified. :)
(Some parts were kept intact, but most of parts were modified. :P )
User avatar
Slider Savant
100 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hiya! :)
Don't put the song maker persons name in the tags!!
Anyway here's your mod:

GL ~ Cool Map :)
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
Civilization wrote:
Hiya! :)
Don't put the song maker persons name in the tags!!
Anyway here's your mod:

GL ~ Cool Map :)



Map was updated! Thank for NM request :)
(Some jacks were shrinked...but a few jacks are necessary :P. Big thanks anyway :D )
User avatar
Combo Commander
361 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
NM From My Mod Que


Col 1 2 3 4

Everlasting Reality
00:24:545 (24545|1,24894|1,25243|1,25592|1) - i suggest avoid dis, but it doesnt matter maybe.. idk
00:34:313 (34313|1,34400|2) - ctrl+H cuz imo if the previous col is empty (col 3) then the next note should fill the empty column, except the pattern is intended
00:35:534 (35534|0,35534|1,35708|2,35795|1,35882|2,35882|3,36057|0,36057|1,36231|2,36231|1) - i suggest ctrl+h cuz same reason like above
00:41:813 (41813|2,41987|2,42161|2) - avoid (?) by moving 00:41:987 (41987|2) - to 2
00:49:836 (49836|0,50010|0,50185|1,50359|1,50534|0,50708|0) - i think not good 1/2 minijacks all 3 times on same hand. btw i know theyre intended, but what is this oneee 00:50:882 (50882|1,51057|1) - and 00:51:580 (51580|1,51754|1) -
00:53:673 (53673|1,53848|1,54371|1,54545|1) - idk why the pattern like dis
01:02:045 (62045|3,62394|3,62743|3,63092|3) - avoid (?) look col 4 almost empty
ok i just realized i cant understand these patterns >.> the placement looks so randomm

something like 02:44:603 (164603|2,164778|2) - occur so many times that idk the purpose so i cant give suggestion...

im sorry i couldnt mod this, i will shoot 1 star as compensationn


pls dont gimme kudosu
User avatar
Star Shooter
185 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
NM request from Modding Qu'eue'

1|2|3|4


Everlasting Reality
00:41:638 - should be 2 notes, it has a same pitch with 00:43:034 - 00:40:243 - 00:38:848 - etc

00:44:429 - ^

01:01:173 (61173|2) - move to col 2? for hand balance, kinda strange if u put there then it suddenly got
triple notes, also for avoid these 01:01:173 (61173|2,61348|2,61522|2,61696|2) -

01:00:999 (60999|1) - move to col 3 if u accept the one above (optional)

01:32:045 (92045|0,92220|0,92394|0,92568|0) - rearrange

01:06:493 - missing note

01:50:882 - 01:51:231 - 01:51:580 - should be 3 notes, consistency with 01:40:417 - and 01:40:766 -

01:59:429 (119429|3) - delete, u didnt put a normal note there, check > 01:37:103 - 01:48:266 -

02:13:906 - add a note at col 4? loud snare, check > 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

02:25:068 - 02:25:243 - compare them with 02:23:499 - 02:23:673 - and also the same thing above, in this stanza

02:54:022 - 02:54:371 - 02:54:720 - etc, i dont understand why did u put 3 notes for those drum,
u just put 2 note below, so 3 notes will make it inconsistent

03:13:906 (193906|0,194080|0,194254|0,194429|0) - owo

03:20:882 - add a note, same with 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

03:23:150 (203150|3) - delete >.> same reason as i explain above

03:23:499 (203499|0) - ^

03:34:313 (214313|0) - ^

03:34:661 (214661|3) - ^


well, sorry for being very late cause there are so many request on my queue
i just pointed the most error that really needs to fixed, so pls do some self mod for re-check ur consistency

Goodluck <3
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
genkicho wrote:
NM From My Mod Que


Col 1 2 3 4

Everlasting Reality
00:24:545 (24545|1,24894|1,25243|1,25592|1) - i suggest avoid dis, but it doesnt matter maybe.. idk
00:34:313 (34313|1,34400|2) - ctrl+H cuz imo if the previous col is empty (col 3) then the next note should fill the empty column, except the pattern is intended
00:35:534 (35534|0,35534|1,35708|2,35795|1,35882|2,35882|3,36057|0,36057|1,36231|2,36231|1) - i suggest ctrl+h cuz same reason like above
00:41:813 (41813|2,41987|2,42161|2) - avoid (?) by moving 00:41:987 (41987|2) - to 2
00:49:836 (49836|0,50010|0,50185|1,50359|1,50534|0,50708|0) - i think not good 1/2 minijacks all 3 times on same hand. btw i know theyre intended, but what is this oneee 00:50:882 (50882|1,51057|1) - and 00:51:580 (51580|1,51754|1) -
00:53:673 (53673|1,53848|1,54371|1,54545|1) - idk why the pattern like dis
01:02:045 (62045|3,62394|3,62743|3,63092|3) - avoid (?) look col 4 almost empty
ok i just realized i cant understand these patterns >.> the placement looks so randomm

something like 02:44:603 (164603|2,164778|2) - occur so many times that idk the purpose so i cant give suggestion...

im sorry i couldnt mod this, i will shoot 1 star as compensationn


pls dont gimme kudosu



I'm sorry that I response too late. :oops: But anyway, thanks for modding and a star! The map is updated! :)
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
chouyaa wrote:
NM request from Modding Qu'eue'

1|2|3|4


Everlasting Reality
00:41:638 - should be 2 notes, it has a same pitch with 00:43:034 - 00:40:243 - 00:38:848 - etc

00:44:429 - ^

01:01:173 (61173|2) - move to col 2? for hand balance, kinda strange if u put there then it suddenly got
triple notes, also for avoid these 01:01:173 (61173|2,61348|2,61522|2,61696|2) -

01:00:999 (60999|1) - move to col 3 if u accept the one above (optional)

01:32:045 (92045|0,92220|0,92394|0,92568|0) - rearrange

01:06:493 - missing note

01:50:882 - 01:51:231 - 01:51:580 - should be 3 notes, consistency with 01:40:417 - and 01:40:766 -

01:59:429 (119429|3) - delete, u didnt put a normal note there, check > 01:37:103 - 01:48:266 -

02:13:906 - add a note at col 4? loud snare, check > 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

02:25:068 - 02:25:243 - compare them with 02:23:499 - 02:23:673 - and also the same thing above, in this stanza

02:54:022 - 02:54:371 - 02:54:720 - etc, i dont understand why did u put 3 notes for those drum,
u just put 2 note below, so 3 notes will make it inconsistent

03:13:906 (193906|0,194080|0,194254|0,194429|0) - owo

03:20:882 - add a note, same with 03:10:068 - and 03:32:394 -

03:23:150 (203150|3) - delete >.> same reason as i explain above

03:23:499 (203499|0) - ^

03:34:313 (214313|0) - ^

03:34:661 (214661|3) - ^


well, sorry for being very late cause there are so many request on my queue
i just pointed the most error that really needs to fixed, so pls do some self mod for re-check ur consistency

Goodluck <3


That's ok :). Thanks for modding and suggestions , the beatmap is uploaded :) !
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
756 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
I'm really hoping to see this map ranked! It's really fun to play
Good Luck!
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
Umo- wrote:
I'm really hoping to see this map ranked! It's really fun to play
Good Luck!


Me too!Thanks for supporting :)
User avatar
Combo Commander
417 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Yo, sorry for delay


Everlasting Reality
Offset is bad, it should be about 670 Apply this after my mod

00:15:999 - should be double
00:21:580 - same
00:44:952 - use x4.0 SV, because when i play this part with 27 scroll speed, i can see patterns above
01:18:441 - same here
01:07:627 - triple i guess
01:10:243 (70243|3) - i don't think you should map this sounds, it's like.. eh.. echo? Anyway, you didn't map it further: 01:11:289 - 01:13:034 - 01:15:824 - 01:16:871 - 01:18:615 - and etc.
01:37:975 - better to map this with 1/8, its more fun and vary patterns :^)
02:00:301 - same
02:33:964 (153964|0) - looks like this LN should be started 02:34:138 - here
02:35:534 - triple
02:53:673 - same
03:07:278 - again, you can use 1/8
03:08:411 - note
03:30:737 - note
03:31:173 - note
03:29:603 - wew 1/8
03:55:592 (235592|1) - 03:56:987 (236987|0) - 03:59:778 (239778|1) - 04:01:173 (241173|0) - 04:02:568 (242568|0) - 04:03:964 (243964|1) - i guess they are should be removed

Good luck!
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
Mage wrote:
Yo, sorry for delay


Everlasting Reality
Offset is bad, it should be about 670 Apply this after my mod

00:15:999 - should be double
00:21:580 - same
00:44:952 - use x4.0 SV, because when i play this part with 27 scroll speed, i can see patterns above
01:18:441 - same here
01:07:627 - triple i guess
01:10:243 (70243|3) - i don't think you should map this sounds, it's like.. eh.. echo? Anyway, you didn't map it further: 01:11:289 - 01:13:034 - 01:15:824 - 01:16:871 - 01:18:615 - and etc.
01:37:975 - better to map this with 1/8, its more fun and vary patterns :^)
02:00:301 - same
02:33:964 (153964|0) - looks like this LN should be started 02:34:138 - here
02:35:534 - triple
02:53:673 - same
03:07:278 - again, you can use 1/8
03:08:411 - note
03:30:737 - note
03:31:173 - note
03:29:603 - wew 1/8
03:55:592 (235592|1) - 03:56:987 (236987|0) - 03:59:778 (239778|1) - 04:01:173 (241173|0) - 04:02:568 (242568|0) - 04:03:964 (243964|1) - i guess they are should be removed

Good luck!


Big thanks for modding and star shooting! The map is updated. :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
720 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
I might offer you help in the future when I am free lol.

If you are a chinese osu!mania mapper, feel free to join in this QQ group: 429905116
User avatar
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Offline
Tofu1222 wrote:
I might offer you help in the future when I am free lol.

If you are a chinese osu!mania mapper, feel free to join in this QQ group: 429905116



Tofu大佬?! :o

大佬有空能帮忙Mod我很感谢了,麻烦大佬了哈后面有空的话互相摸图吧。请多指教!

群已加,ID = Das-[Hikari]-
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 25 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: