forum

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
The song made famous by light shows.

The "Impossible" rank song is meant to be impossible, though it is possible to finish. However, due to the high number of spinners where getting 300s are impossible (or very hard), I think it's impossible to get S rank on the impossible rank. Someone might prove me wrong though.

Download: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter
awp
THAT'S why Wizards in Winter sounded so familiar.
peppy
This has been approved by so many in the IRC channel I am sending it straight to rankings. Awesome job, echo49.
awp
23:02 < hi_awp> oh my gawd the beatspam in this song is insane and arguably
unorthodox
23:03 < hi_awp> holy crap I didn't even get to the first lightspam before
delcaring that what theaaaaaa

23:09 < hi_awp> crapI almost won
23:09 < hi_awp> man that song is nuts
23:09 < hi_awp> and I got those three streaks in a row all 300 I felt so asian

23:15 < hi_awp> oh man I did it
23:15 < hi_awp> I beat Wizards in Winter
23:15 < hi_awp> And ranked 2nd lol!
23:16 < hi_awp> Echo did a good job of capturing the flashiness in that song but man is it ever insane
23:16 < hi_awp> he also made me inadvertantly SOIL my accuracy rating

Well...

it's fun.
GSR_old
I admit it. I cried like a little girl when I got to some parts on Impossible.

Epic.
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aliento
I started crying, and I was only watching the top ranked replay! ;_;

Very fascinating. It's neat to see people really push the limits of what's possible in Osu!
K-S-O
Yikes! The beatmap on the harder difficulties are incredibly insane!

I'm going to have learn to keep up with those patterns!
MaybeLater_x
I love it. :D
Excellent job on this. Really enjoyable to playyy!
DNZL_old
This map is amazing. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kiyobi_old
This is just me, but the beatspacing on Normal is really wonky.
Rolled

Kiyobi wrote:

This is just me, but the beatspacing on Normal is really wonky.
This beatmap is from october of '07, a month or two after Osu was created :P
Kiyobi_old
Oh. *palm*
88Titan88
Me when I first played the Impossible difficulty:
o_o

o_o

o_o

"HOLY **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111"

Great job!
weavel_old

LuigiHann wrote:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/wiwextras.zip

Just threw that together. It's just the video, an osb to get osu to play the video at more or less the right time, and a custom star2.png. Unzip it into your Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter folder for an extra level of distraction that the map doesn't really need... but it's cool :D
Had one of those vids to. Implemented in my version here... But yours look's better, I think ill set that one..
larryblue888
hi, i have a question. is it possible to a video a on that maps like the one about the Christmas light on you tube. if u can, i would really appreciate it.
anonymous_old

larryblue888 wrote:

hi, i have a question. is it possible to a video a on that maps like the one about the Christmas light on you tube. if u can, i would really appreciate it.
I don't think a video will be added, sorry.
LuigiHann

strager wrote:

larryblue888 wrote:

I don't think a video will be added, sorry.
I know that reading is really, really hard, but seriously, the thread is only two pages long, you could have checked the first page

LuigiHann two years ago wrote:

Just threw that together. It's just the video, an osb to get osu to play the video at more or less the right time, and a custom star2.png. Unzip it into your Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards In Winter folder for an extra level of distraction that the map doesn't really need... but it's cool :D
anonymous_old

LuigiHann wrote:

I know that reading is really, really hard, but seriously, the thread is only two pages long, you could have checked the first page

LuigiHann two years ago wrote:

dfjsadklfjsdakfl;jsdf;kldsjf

Tell that to him, not me. I just noticed a post in this thread (which is ancient). xD
show more