forum

Remember mod selected when adding a map to a collection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +31
Topic Starter
gamestonk
It'd be really nice to be able to have maps remember the mod that was on when you assigned them to a collection

This would allow people to move from strictly defined collections, ie. "HDHR" "DT" "FL", etc. and allow for more general collections without the hassle that is currently required.

For example, I have a collection named "Fun", but it's essentially limited to nomod maps because it's annoying to have to constantly change the selected mods when F2ing, and if I haven't submitted a score on the map yet, then I don't know what mods I was using that made the map exceptionally fun.
Suppenreim
It is not bad, but you do not necessarily need it or it is not necessarily important, but would really be a nice feature!
Seijiro

<.<
Trust me it doesn't take much to set up a couple of collections
Topic Starter
gamestonk

MrSergio wrote:

<.<
Trust me it doesn't take much to set up a couple of collections
I think you misunderstood my post. The problem is not that I am too lazy to make collections filtered to DT, HR, HDHR, etc. The problem is that you can't have collections that don't specify the mod. I'll repeat the example I used in my original post.

If I have a collection labeled "fun", the only way for me to know what mod I used to play the map that I find fun, is to check the scoreboard. This is 1) very annoying to do, as you have to switch between mods for every song when F2ing, and 2) is impossible to check if you haven't submitted a score on the map using said mod.
_Meep_
you should have remebered the mod u used lol