forum

[STD Only] Darkblue 1.2 - 27.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Autor: Fatal3ty

Version 1.2

This is a normal themed skin with Star and darkblue as color. I made this Skin since 2 years ago (i forgot posted this skin) and i update a new look for this build (sliderendcircle deleted, added scorev2 button and added shadows for all better look.

This Skin is standard mode only. I will never update this skin, is not a special. Extra folder have a fun cursor and old circle. :)

Darkblue Skin 1.2 - download here

Daichire
Review:

-Design Perfect
-Reading is a bit harder because of the star inside of the slider (could make it a bit smaller) and most of the time i get 100's because of me thinking the outside of the circles you need to hit are the hitcircles
-On the spinner it would be nice if you could make the star spin aswell

Overall: 7/10
atturbo555
Nice skin! Skin style look like 2013-2015 style. :P
But I'm sorry for Clear Ultra 3.0, I forget to edit mania command for 4:3 resolution. :o
But never mind, I will edit in soon! :)
WingSilent
Not bad at all~ :)
Lee
From the get-go this skin promotes it's theme flawlessly through interface and gameplay, the cursor contradicts the theme to give the player an overall better oversight over cursor location and movement with it's dominant red cursor/cursortrail.

I personally feel like this is a more gameplay focused skin which is also why I respect the amount of effort put in to the details of the user interface, also love how no essential asset has been skipped to give this skin a very smooth feeling to it.

Overall this is a well-made skin with no visible errors nor does it have any skin irregularities that can create potential graphical obstacles.
Great work here my Norwegian friend, hope to see more work like this in the future. :)
WarauOtakuX3
Looks nice!
Luv it ^^