forum

Do you have only amount of osu beatmap uploads?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EcoArtz
is this true??? :?
Rivals_7
Uh i dont get it.....

Did you mean like "do you only have limited amount of osu beatmap uploads?"

If thats what you mean, then yes for pending maps, no for graveyarded maps.

You are allowed to have 3 maps in pending maps. The amount of pending maps will increase everytime your map ranked into maximum of 6 maps

When you get osu!supporter, your amount of pending limit will be increased by +4 maps

If you running out of pending maps slot, you have to leave one of your map in pending to be graveyarded (do not update it for 28 days) then you can upload more maps

Currently there are no limits of how many maps you can have in graveyarded though
DaftCarl
Had the same question thanks for clarifying @Rivals_7 :lol:
CubTheCube

Rivals_7 wrote:

Uh i dont get it.....

You are allowed to have 3 maps in pending maps. The amount of pending maps will increase everytime your map ranked into maximum of 6 maps

When you get osu!supporter, your amount of pending limit will be increased by +4 maps

If you running out of pending maps slot, you have to leave one of your map in pending to be graveyarded (do not update it for 28 days) then you can upload more maps

Currently there are no limits of how many maps you can have in graveyarded though
thx
Sophie Twilight

Rivals_7 wrote:

Uh i dont get it.....

I thought the limit is 4 maps without supporter
Rivals_7

- Mahiro - wrote:

Rivals_7 wrote:

Uh i dont get it.....

I thought the limit is 4 maps without supporter
this is why you should not reply to a 4 years old thread lmao
aiq
imagine necroing a 4 year old thread just to say "thx"

awesome
Sophie Twilight

Aiq wrote:

imagine necroing a 4 year old thread just to say "thx"

awesome
I didn't realise this thread was so old
I got baited
Frilly147
I had the same problem.

is there a reason why we have a limited uploads for beatmaps?
I mean i get it if there is probably not enough space.
Zelzatter Zero
upload slot probably was there to limited us from uploading too many maps at once to the point of abuse. afaik storage ain't a problem for peppy anymore.

Just left the map unupdated for 28 days and it will free up the slot for you. Or you can try to rank a map, it will extend your upload slot by 1 (up to 4 for non-supporter, 20 for supporter)

Also don't bump old threads.
Sies
Clearly explained by Zel above ^^

If you have another unrelated questions to the OP's, please feel free to create a new thread instead of asking it here.

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Also don't bump old threads.