forum

Tips for keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Infoxnito
I've always used one key (Q) instead of both (QW) and I've always thought this was a good way to go. For 1-3.5* at least.. Now that I'm moving on (or at least trying to), 4*, I've noticed that my "technique" might have some holes in it(especially when it comes to streaming..) ..Besides getting use to using both keys instead of one, any other ways I should tweak my technique?
autoteleology
You can either use two keys (singletap dominant, or full alternating), or learn click + x (mouse button plus keyboard button), or do click + alternate (singletap clicks, alternate streams).
ManuelOsuPlayer

Infoxnito wrote:

I've always used one key (Q) instead of both (QW) and I've always thought this was a good way to go. For 1-3.5* at least.. Now that I'm moving on (or at least trying to), 4*, I've noticed that my "technique" might have some holes in it(especially when it comes to streaming..) ..Besides getting use to using both keys instead of one, any other ways I should tweak my technique?
Download stream practice maps and play the lowers bpm using halftime mod. So you can slowly increase your speed without hurt yourself trying brainless stuff.
Sandy Hoey

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Infoxnito wrote:

Download stream practice maps and play the lowers bpm using halftime mod. So you can slowly increase your speed without hurt yourself trying brainless stuff.
Telling 200 pp player to play stream maps. GENIUS. You were doing so well recently. Then...
ManuelOsuPlayer
Philosofikal already tell him other ways to use 2 keys.
If he only want to use 1 key, better to do it that way, than try 4* 170 bpm streams until break a finger xD.
KupcaH
Then... It's Manuel after all.
Nattsun

KupcaH wrote:

Then... It's Manuel after all.
:^)