forum

Can't run the game on GTX 1050

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- FrostDX -
So i tried to play osu today using my GTX 1050 and it says Can't Find Intel ICD OpenGL

but if tried to run using my intel hd 630 it runs fine..

specs:
i7 7700HQ
16GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 1050 4GB
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
jesse1412
sangu

kurozuu wrote:

Go to where you locate your osu! game file, then you will see two .cfg file one is 'osu!.cfg' another one is 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg'. Click on the 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg open it with notepad. Next click 'Edit' on the top then click 'Find...' type in 'CompatibilityContext' then click find next after that you will see 'CompatibilityContext 1' change it to 0 then click 'save'.
This solution worked for me when I had this issue, and I have not seen it since. (From This thread)
Topic Starter
- FrostDX -

sangu wrote:

kurozuu wrote:

Go to where you locate your osu! game file, then you will see two .cfg file one is 'osu!.cfg' another one is 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg'. Click on the 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg open it with notepad. Next click 'Edit' on the top then click 'Find...' type in 'CompatibilityContext' then click find next after that you will see 'CompatibilityContext 1' change it to 0 then click 'save'.
This solution worked for me when I had this issue, and I have not seen it since. (From This thread)
doesn't seem to work for me :/ my CompatibillityContext is already on 0 and when i changed it to 1 the game doesn't run.. and if i changed it to 0 again it's still not running