forum

magic [std] [1.1 update 30/04/2020]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

Hi! this is the first skin i'm posting here (I've been skinning for a while though)
The skin really centers around the BigNoodleTitling font and a palette of 3 colours.
I had some ideas for the menu but they didn't really work with the current skinning system and I cba to come up with something else so the menu is kinda boring.

No. This is not an overwatch skin.

(big pictures)

1.0 puush mega

1.1 mega

random text at the bottom so the download links are more visible
MatthewRobo
oh shit that's sexy as fuck
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

MatthewRobo wrote:

oh shit that's sexy as fuck
oh shit you're sexy as fuck
softhusky
Don't let the mixed skins PUSH THIS DOWN THE FORUMS, EVERY SKINNER MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED (not sure if I spelled that right tho)
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

SkyLifeHope wrote:

Don't let the mixed skins PUSH THIS DOWN THE FORUMS, EVERY SKINNER MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED (not sure if I spelled that right tho)
Thanks! (you spelled it right ;) )
softhusky
thanks fam <3
ScubDomino
Woah that looks really cool
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

ScubDomino wrote:

Woah that looks really cool
Thanks!
Keiger
Holy shit, thats a good skin, now one of my favorites, not a fan of the scorebar though still amazing
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

ItsSurreal wrote:

Holy shit, thats a good skin, now one of my favorites, not a fan of the scorebar though still amazing
Thanks! I might add an option for a less weird scorebar at some point if enough people want it, though then my skin loses its right to be called magic :(
Intig
great skin mr max
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

_Antyla wrote:

great skin mr max

thank you mr wizard
Alem
You deserve my respect sir.

Please continue sharing skins-.
h3oCharles
Smells like Plasma Vision... and greeting from skins! discord server
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

aleml wrote:

You deserve my respect sir.
Please continue sharing skins-.

Thanks! I'm currently working on another skin already but it will probably be a while before I release it.

h3oCharles wrote:

Smells like Plasma Vision... and greeting from skins! discord server

hehe, hi there
spookem
this is really nice. I love the combo break noise and health bar
Kyoja
dont really like that the pause screen and back button are angled... doesnt fit since everything else looks very straight and ordered... also the cursor is ugly af... would definitely change that
hitcircles also kinda weird
-Snivy3000-
Cool skin m8, it's really comfortable for me, i can play perfectly focused with it ;)
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

Sp00kem wrote:

this is really nice. I love the combo break noise and health bar

-Snivy3000- wrote:

Cool skin m8, it's really comfortable for me, i can play perfectly focused with it ;)

Thanks!

Kyoja wrote:

dont really like that the pause screen and back button are angled... doesnt fit since everything else looks very straight and ordered... also the cursor is ugly af... would definitely change that
hitcircles also kinda weird

The pause screen and back button fit what I think the theme is and I think they look nice so I'm not planning on changing them anytime soon.

Could you explain why the cursor is ugly and hitcircles are weird? Just saying that they're ugly/weird doesn't really help me a lot.
Kydoz
My favorite skin :P
show more