forum

hand exercise

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yolshka
does anyone know an exercise that target the back of your hand?
I saw the video made by a doctor for osu players but those exercises seem to target the wrist and the thumb.
This area:
help much appreciated
dung eater
Curling fingers in a fist and tilting wrist down stretches the tendons there. I'd avoid any pain that is not muscles getting rekt. There are no muscles there so it could be a problem with nerves (they transfer information to brains so the problem could be somewhere else, possibly wrist/carpal tunnel) or tendons getting rekt. Neither of them heal fast. Take care of your body. Stretching etc might make it worse if you've already damaged whatever you are stretching/exercising or if you overdo it. I'm not a doctor so please look up these things yoirself and make decisions based on that.
Topic Starter
Yolshka
Well that's pretty shitty tbh.
I can't do the exercise you're suggesting because it's pretty painful. After looking it up it's supposed to be the extensor tendons.
Although, it would have been fair to say that that area got rekt before in the past, but seemed to have healed up.
Well i guess there's not much i can do about that other than taking stupid breaks , but these tendons can eat shit honestly.
Should have been more carefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul.
dung eater
taking a break until you can stretch without unusual pain (it feels like stretching in other hand or doing some other stretch) would probably be good

i know i'm repeating myself but it's better to not stretch if it hurts in a way that's not normal to stretching, just use stretching as an easy way to tell if you still need to let the stretched part rest
Nattsun
I had the same issue. Experiment with keyboard positions and keybindings. It took me weeks to find a comfortable playstyle that didn't hurt the spot you marked. Also, don't use your wrist to tap, move your fingers.
Tamako Lumisade
I don't want to create a new topic, but I struggle with a mild pain sometimes right there:

Do you guys have any thoughts on that?