forum

Whats the stupidest thing you have done in osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caim1231
Just a few minutes ago, I watched a replay of a guy getting an SS with all rainbow 300s, and the whole time I thought I was playing the song.... I started freaking out when I saw the stats page after it was over, and then I saw that My top play still said it was an A on that song. I look at my screenshots, and sure enough, "played by Osu!topus!"
Bobbias
I play 8 to 12 star 7k maps on nofail. For fun.
Arzenvald
mapping and try hard-ing to rank mania beatmaps
oh irony
Noderum
Playing pp maps
Tripletth
Start playing this game.
Aqo

Tripletth wrote:

Start playing this game.
Yuudachi-kun
Play ranked osu mania at all
CommandoBlack
Play FL
johnmedina999
Not playing 7K.
akuma123
Playing
Topic Starter
caim1231

johnmedina999 wrote:

Not playing 7K.
Same man. I can play up to 4.6* on 4k, but Im trying out 7k, and I can barely get a 81% on low 2 stars.
Yuudachi-kun

caim1231 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Not playing 7K.
Same man. I can play up to 4.6* on 4k, but Im trying out 7k, and I can barely get a 81% on low 2 stars.
Using star rating to define difficulty when it's incredibly broken in 4k.

Can you play LHC's OP? It's 4.8* in osu mania only! Must be easy!
yetii
breathing
abraker
Sadly, I win in this category and is something to learn to never do again.

Hand damage that took a year and a half to recover after about 40 retries, trying to pass Intersect Thunderbolt back in December 2014. I even had the bright idea to run my hand under hot water to numb the pain.
Razzy
Having only like 10 unranked maps in my collection until Khelly/Yuudachi-kun intervened.
Yuudachi-kun

Raspberriel wrote:

Having only like 10 unranked maps in my collection until Khelly/Yuudachi-kun intervened.
And then your eyes were opened.
Edgar_Figaro

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

And then your eyes were opened.
Could you maybe suggest some good unranked maps. I've generally stuck to ranked because I seem to always get the worse than auto-convert maps when I download random unranked.
ReTLoM
http://osusearch.com/

CS = Key amount dont use the genre and language shit dose not work but here you can find tons of maps when sorting by Favorites the trash is filtered out mostly
Topic Starter
caim1231

johnmedina999 wrote:

Using star rating to define difficulty when it's incredibly broken in 4k.

Can you play LHC's OP? It's 4.8* in osu mania only! Must be easy!
Do you know of a better way to determine it?
Topic Starter
caim1231

abraker wrote:

Sadly, I win in this category and is something to learn to never do again.

Hand damage that took a year and a half to recover after about 40 retries, trying to pass Intersect Thunderbolt back in December 2014. I even had the bright idea to run my hand under hot water to numb the pain.
Oh my god why...
show more