forum

The Strategy Game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
Description

This is a survival-style game, this is a game where 8 players are put into a situation where they either have to kill each other, or get hunted by a mysterious being that will kill you if you do not take action, you will have scenario's that you have to overcome in order to survive the game, choose the wrong action(s), you die, but if you choose the correct action(s), you survive and continue unless that is the last round. (There will only be 8 rounds per game)

If you are wondering what the setting is btw, the setting is on a dangerous island, full of cliffs and animals that can potentially harm you if you choose the wrong action.
How to play

In the start of every round, I'll say a scenario, and you (the player) has to PM me the action you will take. The next round will immediately start once I get everyone's action, but if a player takes more than 24 hours to reply, then the game would move on and that player would be eliminated by default, so obviously, try to keep track of this thread and when I start a new round. When you going to PM me your action, have the subject/topic be the current round it is, so I don't get mixed up with other rounds and accidentally eliminate you.
Actions

As of right now, their are only 5 actions you can take, but you can only choose 1 per round, once you pm me your action, you CANNOT change it.

1. Attack: If you are in a scenario in which you are next to another player (Not specified) or enemy, you can either choose to attack them/it, or leave them be.

2. Guard: Protect something from getting tampered with or destroyed.

3. Hide/Wait: Do nothing, or hide from something

4. Run: Run away from something.

5. Take something and quickly run away.
Discussions

When the round starts, everyone in the game is allowed to talk to each other, sharing ideas about what they think of the scenario. If you don't want to speak publicly, PM me the person you wanna speak to, and the message, then I'll forward it to them.

PLEASE HAVE THE SUBJECT/TOPIC OF YOUR PM TO ME BE "WHISPER" SO IT DOESN'T GET MIXED UP WITH ACTIONS
RULES

This is very crucial, so please read these before continuing:

1. If you are not participating in the game at all, please do not speak while the game is in action, only players who are playing it can jump into discussions.

2. Don't wait more than 24 hours to PM Your action, or else you would get eliminated by the mysterious being, and be kicked out of the game by default.

3. If you get eliminated, you absolutely can NOT participate in discussions with players who are still in.

4. Don't PM other players in the game, you must have players see all your messages

5. Do not bump into someone else's whisper when they weren't mentioning you.
PLAYERS

Alive
- johnmedina999
-
- levesterz
- vinnicci
-
-
-
- Aomi

Dead
-
- abraker
-
-
- Comfy Slippers
- Blitzfrog
- zero manners
-
To join, reply to this thread by saying, "in"

If you notice anything wrong, have a question, or see something that I should change, please bring say it, it may help improve how the game works
johnmedina999
in
abraker
/in

highlight me in discord when this thing starts or I won't know
Topic Starter
Zekks

abraker wrote:

highlight me in discord when this thing starts or I won't know
Will do
levesterz
/in?
vinnicci
/in
Topic Starter
Zekks
Sorry for the long wait, things are slow :(
Comfy Slippers
fuck it
ill try this
johnmedina999
Bump
Topic Starter
Zekks

johnmedina999 wrote:

Bump
johnmedina999
Last bump from me
Blitzfrog
/in
zero manners
sure i'm in
Aomi
in
Foxtrot
i remember playing something like this as a kid, except that one of the randomly chosen users would be the serial killer and the rest had to figure out who it was
/in
Topic Starter
Zekks
I've been super lazy about this post, I'm sorry, I'll fix things right away
Topic Starter
Zekks
ROUND 1

Scenario: You wake up to find yourself stranded on a small island, you find a note in your pocket saying to meet at the docks, you go to the docks as instructed and meet everyone else there. You're all confused as to why you're all here until a loud voice speaks into a microphone, they say you are being hunted by a mysterious being where you either have to kill it, or get killed. Everyone decides to group up in pairs for the night and meet back at the docks in the morning. It is now night and you sit on the cold ground, you hear a loud rustling in the bushes and strange voices coming from there as well.

What will your action be?

PARTNER SYSTEM

(1 & 2)
(3 & 4)
(5 & 6)
(7 & 8)

Ex: johnmedina999 partners up with abraker.

If a player doesn't respond 24 hours from now (2:30 PM PST July 15th 2017) They will be eliminated and the game will continue
johnmedina999
OK, so the pairs are
  1. johnmedina999 & abraker
  2. levesterz & vinnicci
  3. Comfy Slippers & Blitzfrog
  4. zero manners & Aomi
(Sorry Foxtrot)
Topic Starter
Zekks
Round 1 Part B

johnmedina999 - John waited while abraker guarded himself and john. John hid behind a tree while peering over his shoulder so he can see what it is. But when it emerged from the bushes, john became terrified, he sat there and watched abraker get attacked by creature, leaving him for dead.

abraker - Abraker guarded his ground and stayed put, but sadly, his confidence was brought down when the creature that was making the sound emerged from the bushes, it appeared to be a tall, dark, slim, and foggy figure. It's posture was hunched over, abraker, terrified, backed away, but the creature was too fast, it cought abraker and left him bleeding out on the ground. Abraker tries to move but his body is too weak, so he takes one final breathe before passing away.

levesterz - Levesterz begins punching to ground, trying to intimidate the noise, luckily for levesterz, they were reckless enough to drive away the noise, but unfortunately his fists were bleeding.

vinnicci - Vinnicci ran as fast as they could so they can get away from the sound, luckily for them, they reached the dock and saw Aomi, also sleeping at the dock.

Comfy Slippers - The Pair of nice warm Slippers stood there and did nothing with Blitzfrog and zero manners, when eventually a large white object crushed all 3 of them and they died for not doing anything.

Blitzfrog - ^

zero manners - ^

Aomi - Aomi ran as far as they could go but they only went as far as the docks, since it was the only recognizable place for them. Aomi decides to ditch their partner and sleep at the docks for the night. They are safe.

Round 1 Stats
johnmedina999 - Alive

abraker - Death by blood loss

levesterz - Alive

vinnicci - Alive

Comfy Slippers - Death by almighty hammer

Blitzfrog - Death by almighty hammer

zero manners - Death by almighty hammer

Aomi - Alive

abraker
Sad lyfe I lived
show more